tuscl

BBBJ

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey
Saturday, November 3, 2018 3:52 PM
If a woman who sucks dick for money gives you a bbbj what kind of chances are you taking re: std?

17 comments

• TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    You're taking very high chances of catching something. Using condoms is about protecting herself as well as her tricks. I would be extremely weary of someone who risks their own well being like that.
  • Wanabefrank
    6 years ago
    Usually the risk of STDs in recieptive oral sex is actually quite low, and this carries for almost all diseases including HIV and GC/chlamydia etc It is still a non zero chance and I would avoid it if you can. Condoms are obviously safer. Stay safe my friend.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    It’s Hep C as the #1 danger to worry about in this type of behavior.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Pussies
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    I think the risk is very high
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I shit on your head dukey boy
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    2 things: 1) if i have to wear a condom i;m nit sure i want the bj except for the image to jerk off later/ no bitch is gonna make me cum from a condombj. 2: souns like a lot of dudes on here are getting bjs
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    souns like a lot of dudes on here are getting bjs most of us would rather do this than CIB all over the toilet.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    @lil_b that's my point. obviously so would i. no one would rather cib than bbbj. but cib poses no std threat.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    One thing for sure: she's the one at greater risk performing unprotected blow jobs. You might pick up HSV-1 mouth-to-dick if she has cold sores in her mouth. Or if her gums are a bloody mess, it's probably theoretically possible to get HIV. Overall probably much safer than driving home. Different subject, but going down on a stripper is higher risk.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Damn. I got so many BBBJs back in the day from pros when I was young (25-30 years ago). I was fortunate to not catch anything. Back then we never thought about catching anything from BJs. Today, I’d always use a rubber when getting a hummer. Not as good but still does the trick, and you have peace of mind.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Don’t you think you should ask your doctor instead of a strip club board...
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Willy is trolling us. This guy is so paranoid about catching something that he puts a condom on before using his fleshlight.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    The risk is quite low. I’ve gotten bbbj from 30 - 40 dancers over the last 17 or 18 years and never gotten anything. Hep C requires blood to blood contact so if she’s got bloody gums and you’ve got open wounds or sores on your dick you’d be wise to skip it.
  • jmiddle30234
    6 years ago
    The risk is gohnorrea and chlymidia but very low gohnoorrea can live in the back of the throat and requires an exchange of fluid there is no other risk that I know of other than hsv-1. That’s why I just get a hand job and have them hold their mouth open to catch lol no risk no mess
  • shareher
    6 years ago
    Anything u can get from oral u can get from kissing.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I always hit it raw. The odds of getting something are really low
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion