Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Buddy lost his medical license

bruno0639

California

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I’m so bummed. I heard today my friend lost his medical practice for sleeping with a patient. Four years of college and years of medical school all down the tubes. He was a good friend husband to his wife and father to his children.

I think what saddens me the most is I now have to find a new veterinarian.

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Was your buddy sleeping with dougster or SJG lol

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

lol!

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

What kind of patient was this...?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^Hello anyone home this was a joke. ;)

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

I know. I'm just trying to find out if the friend was sjg and patient a goat

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

;))

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Good one!

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Reminds me of another MD who is losing his medical license:

Not a joke. USC medical school gynecologist who abused female students over three decades. Huge financial settlement and he's losing his license.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Good joke

Profile picture for Book Guy
Book Guy
•

rofl ... "Veterinarian" ... blecch

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

@RM have to wonder how any male could be a gyno doctor now days.

Profile picture for Wanabefrank
Wanabefrank
•

don't forget 4-6 years of residency too

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement