tuscl

Do you enjoy DATY ?

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Tuesday, October 23, 2018 7:02 AM
Over my many years of mongering and being married, I've gotten pretty good with the use of my tongue. I am fully aware that many girls will fake orgasms. But when you are eating them out, it's easier to tell if those little shivers are real. But other than knowledge that I just made someone else feel good, I'm not sure that I really "enjoy" the actual performance. I don't reach orgasm when she does. I guess certain endorphins get released when she comes. But thats about it. In a sex session with a girl, I would probably rather she go straight to the blow job and FS. So my question to the group is this. Do you actually like to do the DATY ? Do you feel obligated to do it sometimes ? Do you do it just to warm the girl up ? I've seen on this board that some will refer to DATY as an Extra for them.

40 comments

• RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Yeah I enjoy it, almost a requirement. It's not entirely safe.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I love DATY but I’m selective on doing it with strippers cause you’re not sure exactly all the places that pussy has been. The DS taught me to be much better at giving oral pleasure. My mouth stayed between her legs for a half hour easy, sometimes more.
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    John, when she is sucking your dick do you worry that she had another guys dick in her mouth just beore yours?
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Yes.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    I like it. It’s fun to get a girl off with DATY. Sure, they could be faking (stripper or not), but I don’t really care. I do think the shivering is probably hard to fake as it appears to happen at a level that seems involuntary, but who knows. I’ve had a few strippers who seemed to be about to get off, then suddenly pushed my head away and squeezed there legs together, like they didn’t want to mix business and pleasure. That’s ok. That means it’s my turn.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    i dont do it.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    too many women have cheated on me, i know better.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    all these strippers cheat on me.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    When it comes to “time in the bedroom” I personally couldn’t fuck or get a BJ for an hour straight and I want the encounter to last more than 4 minutes, therefore DATY is a good thing to do to fill up time. IME - more women can get off easier through DATY vs sex and for some women, it takes about 3 minutes, others it can take 30.
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    Absolute requirement for me. OP is right, I don’t get any physical pleasure from it, but I love the reactions I get from women.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    Yeah it’s cool. I’d rather fuck or get my dick sucked, but I love giving.
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    Love it. Love pleasing the girl and watching her squirm and get out of her own head. That said, not with a stripper...with my sugar baby
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I don't do DATY because I'm a vegetarian
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    It's a big turn on for me and I do enjoy it with someone with good hygiene. Saying that I guess I have to say it's not a must since I have been occasionally seeing a two girl duo who are due to marry each other next year and DATY has been off limits since they consider it too intimate (only save for each other). They love each other but need their occasional "Vitamin D" which is where I come (cum?) in. Also one of them is a major squirter and yea that's definately not pee. On that note I am not sure I could handle DATY followed by a face plastered with pussy juice. Anyone have experience there?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It's not a must-have for me - I don't go lookimg for it in the club - but I do like the pussy so will partake once in a while when a dancer will shove her pussy in my face and then I get the urge - if I was in a monogamous relationship I'd likely partake more often, but not too fung-ho with random strippers
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    What does DATY stand for, I get the context of it but what does it mean specifically...the acronym?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Glossary at the bottom Dining at the Y Eating pussy
  • wellhungsac420
    6 years ago
    Dining At The Y If you scroll down to the bottom of the page there's a Glossary
  • rickthevulture
    6 years ago
    I like to insert my beak into hairless ape vagina. Squawk!
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Dude honestly change your avatar.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^^^ true
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    Of course. I enjoy both giving and receiving. It would be rude to not return the favor, lol.
  • SuperDude
    6 years ago
    69 is devine.
  • SuperDude
    6 years ago
    ..or divine.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I guess it's only natural that lopaw would have a different perspective on this subject.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Yes, but I tend to be more of a giver.
  • jestrite50
    6 years ago
    I am a pleaser and love to play with pussy and eat pussy. When I am pleasing a woman I am getting excited sexually as well.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I don’t enjoy doing it for its own sake but it’s fun for getting a lady revved up.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Enjoy it immensely. ..if one is curious, there are subtle physiological signs that are very hard to fake. Flushing in the upper chest and involuntary spasms in the inner labia are nearly always 100% orgasm related. @Dr Evil, yes I've had my face and or fingers pushed away but it's usually that she is in the process of cumming and my presure is too intense. Try staying in place but stop movement or pressure and you may feel her pulsing. ...love it. It takes her trust to let you stay in place...but it's worth it.
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    Upright Citizen... I had a GF that was a major squirter and I’ve been damn near drowned once or twice. The first time it happened it took both of us by surprise, and holy shit it was a turn on. She had squirted before but never that much or that quickly.
  • bluebirdpop
    6 years ago
    Why would someone not be interested in turning their woman on during sex? The hotter it is for her, the hotter it becomes for you. Strippers are a totally different story of course, but guys who don't go down at home are most likely selfish people in general.
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    I have never understood why you wouldn't want to DATY. For all the pleasure I get, it's nice to give some, too.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Mike yea honestly it's that intense which would be pretty intimidating DATY. I suppose it could be considered the female version of cumming on the face lol.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Love it. Did it a lot back in the day and loved working my tongue in there all over and giving her son much pleasure. Have done it only twice in past 10 years (long, complicated and stupid story). Both times on beautiful stripoers at Club Hong Kong in Tijuana against my better judgement. Not so much eating them out, more just licking their labia for about 15 seconds at a time. Still enjoyable. Hard to explain but gave me the feeling of being a real man, as ill-advised as it may have been.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Uh, I didn’t give her son much pleasure, I gave her so much pleasure. Fuck, Founder, let’s get an editing function here. It’s not easy typing on your phone after a few beers at BWW.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    They're faking it and its nasty shit
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    I LOVE DATY!! I had an ATF who would sit on my face in VIP and after 5-10 minutes of that, she would rush to DFK. Seems she loved her taste as much as I did.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    i may like my blowjobs, but i always return the hoes the favor
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    ^At least you aren’t DJ Khalid. [view link]
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    that dj khalid can be a bit of a prude sometimes, i look up to lil wayne, he eat the pussy just fine.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion