tuscl

Opening the door to enter the club

Cashman1234
He/Him - He’s a filthy pig. That’s him in VIP with another whore.
Friday, October 12, 2018 8:10 AM
Does anyone get excited when walking up to the door of your favorite club? I never know what I’m going to find inside - but I know it’s going to be good!

46 comments

• Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Yes. I still get excited on the drive to the club, too! I love that there's two doors. One to the door girl (Where you also hear the music) and another to get inside. It's like opening a present for grown men. Love. It.
  • I do cuz I know about to see really interesting things ...lolol
  • I do cuz I know about to see really interesting things ...lolol
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I started this discussion after reading RickDugans post about the self loathing that possibly exists from the term pl. When I’m going to a club, I eagerly anticipate the hot dancers I’m going to see. It’s actually a good feeling. I should have posted earlier, as I went for the breakfast shift at a local club. As I approached the door, I wasn’t sure what I’d find inside, but I expected it to be excellent. My expectations were surpassed by the hotness and selection of dancers.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I am glad when I go there, but the excitement for strip clubbing is nothing like being excited to go skiing, which usually means a sleepless night.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I would hope folks would get excited opening the door to the club. If that excitement ever stops existing, it might be a good time to re-evaluate clubbing.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    For me it depends. I love the experience of spending time with an CF (and getting an LDK). But other than that I don't enjoy the club experience so if I am not there to see an CF I am there looking for the next one and I don't really enjoy it much. So yeah if I am not there to see a CF I am usually nervous when I enter the club.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Yep, can feel the heartbeat pick up a bit while walking through the parking lot in anticipation.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    The effect varies from one club to another but it can initially be very exciting to walk in off the street into a room full of nude and barely dressed women. It’s a world where “me too” has not invaded, and a guy can enjoy himself in a way that is not possible anywhere else.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m not one to tell others that they are having fun the wrong way (ala SJG), but this habit is expensive, and it should be a good feeling of anticipatory excitement.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I like that strip clubs are still the last bastion of un-feminized and un-PC places in the U.S. Where a guy can still be a guy. I hope they stay that way. We need places like that. Let them have everything else.
  • Where a guy can b a guy? U mean act like creep. Two distinct things.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Of course. It's similar to the anticipation of going on a date. I"m getting ready to go to a club right now and I"m getting a little aroused just thinking about it.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Not a creep. That's a lack of social skills. Different thing. I mean objectify the women and talk about it. Doesn't mean she and I can't have a conservation and that I don't appreciate the whole her. But that I'm there maybe for her body and the sexually charged atmosphere. Where we can drink and/or smoke. Tell crude jokes like on here. Talk with dancer and treat it almost like a first date (seduction), without feeling like we're cheating. It's not. There's no leading them on or lying. Do all of that or do some parts of that or maybe none of that. If done maturely and respectfully and with awareness, none of the above is creepy. It's just a titty bar. We see some tits. Touch some tits. Maybe drink. Dancers earn some tip money. Listen to some danceable music. And go home. The misandrists want to take even THAT away. That's my complaint. By a guy being a guy. From a women's POV, women like attention. The analogous thing for guys is we like to look at women and women's bodies. Some misandrists don't like us to do that ever. Why? Appreciating the attractive female form is a natural need for guys like attention in a natural need for women. Just that plain and simple.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I had plans to go strip clubbing today, but my IKON pass came in the mail, so instead I am going to throw on the boots and hike up Wachusett and get some exercise.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    The ever-building excited feeling on the ride up, and subsequent door open, are definitely feelings to be savored. Maybe not as exciting as when your ATF walks over to you, or the new girl you've been wanting a dance with walks over, but still pretty awesome
  • LostinFLA
    6 years ago
    I get butterflies every time. I’m such a nerd
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    IDK if it's burnout or just something else going on with me but it's been a while since I've had a strong-desire to SC - currently have a "been there done that" feeling which IMO particularly affects-me me liking variety and thus liking to experience something new/fresh - my club visits are down by about 80%+ and my few visits have felt meh. In the past I definitely would would look forward to SCing and that feeling often intensified as I was on my way to the club and the closer I got to the club - these days I'm having to convince myself to hit the clubs vs in the past where I had to fight the urge to hit them frequently.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    That's funny. I was actually pondering making such a discussion about this very thing the last time i went to a strip club, but only certain clubs, but i wasn't sure exactly how to word it but you described it perfectly. There are clubs that i get no such excitement ahead of time because i pretty much know what to expect. Not much. I generally don't go to those clubs anymore though. Surely, i couldn't be the only one that experienced this as i approached the entrance of a strip club. It's almost like a little kid going to one of his favorite places, say an arcade or an amusement park or the movies or a candy store, whatever. Alas, the actual recent experiences haven't quite lived up to the anticipation/expectations of that fleeting moment, but even so, every time i go to my favorite clubs, i still don't know what i'm going to get and find myself walking just a little brisker to the entrance than normally.
  • Mnaz
    6 years ago
    On my way to the door, I’m usually more worried about someone popping out of somewhere and stabbing me. Once I open the door and step into the vestibule though, it’s the smell of the club that’s most exciting, that first taste of the sexual aesthetic I’m about to imbibe.
  • IHearVoices
    6 years ago
    I have this when I go to new clubs and/or clubs I don't get to often. The Follies buildup is particularly exciting, especially when I see that sign.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    The best part is pulling up to the club! Rev the V8 up a little bit to get everyone's attention ;)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I was going to quote Forest Gump - but I thought the better of it. But it is sort of like a box of chocolates...lol!
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    It's like getting up in the morning. I wonder what today is going to be like.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    SkiBum - while I can almost understand your preference for skiing over the excitement of clubbing you have to admit that once you start skiing it's all downhill from there. And as one of the few people on this board who know what hiking Wachusett means, you must keep using those American Indian words because you're represented in the Senate by Elizabeth Warren. Lol
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    6 years ago
    Feeling some anticipation to be sure, but for the first couple of minutes: Fear. Fear of banging my shins up while my eyes adjust from walking from bright sunlight outside to the darkened club inside.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    ^ that’s a good point. It takes time to adjust to the darkness. During that adjustment time - any number of things could go wrong - and lead to embarrassment.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    At my go-to clubs, yes. There is that excitement because i know theres gonna be lots of dancers and i wont have to wait long for one to approach. Perhaps a perk of the dance specials. But other clubs that are unknown entities its still exciting walking in the doors but that wears off after 30 or 45 minutes when i realize its gonna be a challenge getting a dancer for a dance.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Heck yes! And it’s a good mindset to be in. The really odd customers are the ones who act like they are too cool to be there.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    It’s an exciting and nervous feeling for me.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Ah, the thought of getting my wallet sucked dry! SJG
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Juice doesn't open the door. He breaks through the wall.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I have that feeling right now. I’m right outside the door........
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    I really don't get the feeling of excitement until a girl turns towards me and starts walking to me.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I got that feeling from the movie Blade, you know where the title character feeds blood just before the end for the final battle? Whoa. It’s that good. I feel recharged. Thank you, ladies!! What ever the opposite of exacerbating my sexual frustration is? That’s how I feel now. Whoa.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    I don't. Almost always I have low expectations, even from a good club. The other night I made the mistake of anticipating sampling a beautiful but boring brunette dancer I've seen at a club but never gotten dances with. It was a Tuesday night and they were light on talent. It was disappointing when I realized she wasn't there, even though I had seen her on other visits and didn't get dances from her.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    When it is Follies I always wonder from when I open the door how long it will be until I can see, they keep that motherfucker dark. If you leave there and the sun is still out though it's like that sun is God's Flashlight, like that line in Larry Miller's 5 Levels of drinking. Link provided for your viewing [view link]
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I week later and I'm still elevated with that feeling of a damn good strip club visit. I still got that spring in my step. Love. It. Looking forward to a future visit. Strippers are just gosh darn fun!
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Yes! The anticipation is like a drug. Probably why it’s so addicting.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Somebody told me recently that he needed to be drunk in order to step into a strip club. Obviously, he enjoys them. Or else he wouldn’t keep going back every few months. But I thought it was interesting. I understand why some strippers like to be drunk every shift. But not the customers.
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    Personally I don’t like to get too drunk in strip clubs because it’s too easy to get taken advantage of. A good buzz is ok as long as you’re not making stupid decisions.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Me, too. I don't care to get drunk either in a strip club. One or two drinks just to fulfill my drink minimum. Enough to feel good for a couple hours, not get taken advantage of, but so I can still make clear decisions and drive home later.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I developed a taste for heavy drinking and dancing whores at about the same time. My desire to fuck dirty whores never faded. However, I can now go months without a drink. I feel that I made the right decision. Those whores make me feel much better than booze!
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Last time I went to the club I did not open the door. Two of the Denver Broncos were walking in just before me. One of them held the door for me
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i tremble with excitement!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion