tuscl

My hero...had sex with 6,000 women. Died doing a 23 yo.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, September 28, 2018 8:32 PM
Story and photos: [view link]

19 comments

• JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Wonder if he hit a lot of FKKs.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "on Tuesday night he had a fatal heart attack while having sex with a woman from eastern Europe on his estate in the Pradella area of Rimini." Can only imagined how stacked that tourist must have been. Good for him.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    What a slut
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Lol he looks like what they put on the covers of romance novels. I still assume he spent a lot to f all these young women though.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    only 6 thousand??? butt... what a way to go!!!
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    Dude looks like he’d be in a rock band
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Don't worry, guys. I'm still alive.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Chime in @25 so we know you are okay.
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    wait? were we supposed to to keep a count?
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I remember a time in my 20's where I was keeping count. I was up to around 50 and lost track. But that was all civvies before I could afford to monger like I do now.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Yeah, who knows what that # is now. In my 20’s I used to wait until I knew for sure that a woman wants to have sex, now it’s a gentle push in the right direction to help guide them in that direction, and of course it helps to be motivated by money.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    my count of sex stood at ONE woman until i was 62. i’ve been trying to make up for lost time since then.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    I was hoping someone had turned up a photo of the 23 yo. This is for sure a talk show circuit-worthy occasion. She should at least leak a photo before finding an agent, though.
  • carolynne
    6 years ago
    It’s not the quantity but the quality. How many wanted to do him again.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    that works the other way too.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I've always wondered about the basketball player who claimed he slept with 20,000 women. That would be possible only if you had sex with a different woman every day of the year for 55 years. Wouldn't you want to have sex with the same woman at least a few times?
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > It’s not the quantity but the quality. How many wanted to do him again. [view link] "His exploits became so famous that some of his lovers erected a wax statue of him in a Swedish town." Sounds like at least a few ;)
  • Electronman
    6 years ago
    I wonder if that statue was anatomically correct?
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > That would be possible only if you had sex with a different woman every day of the year for 55 years. Wouldn't you want to have sex with the same woman at least a few times? The flaw in your logic is that it's not just women who are able to have sex with more than one person per day.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion