tuscl

How old was you when you popped your cherry ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Thursday, September 13, 2018 3:01 PM
I lost my virginity on my 13 birthday to the school slut that was in the eleventh grade lol Had some older friends from the football team hook me up

24 comments

• Mate27
    6 years ago
    Is you going to be with any more older slutty ladies in the near future, or are you going to focus on finding yourself a younger girl to help take care of you As you age?
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Im going to die alone bro If anyone is at my side it will be my xwife my high school sweetheart and best friend... Maybe the kids or grandchildren But im not marriage again homie Im riding solo cups and dirty underwear all the way
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    [view link] Remember when you tried to shut on nice spice
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Shit
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I was 13. A friend had this girl, our age, who liked him and she would strip for him, Im not making this up!, and so he talked her into doing it for all of us. We kinda got her a little drunk and had some beer too. There were 3 of us, and after she got naked she let us take turns...I went second. She started liking me and I fucked her a few times by myself after that. She was pretty kinky, loved dancing and showing off.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Hell yeah
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Bavarian is still waiting...
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    21, lost it to a prostitute because I didn't want to wait.
  • tijuana_tim
    6 years ago
    Mr Juice, having sex with your cousin does not count.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    4got2wipe is still trying to let a girl hold her hand.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I was 13 and my GF was 12. On the couch at my house when nobody else was home.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ We both were virgins.
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    18 & she was 21
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Nice stories guys
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    I was 9 1/2. She was 42.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    Actually I was not quite 12 yet. She baby sat me and was 16 or so. There was an old mattress in her grandma's basement ... She had to explain it all to me!!! By the 3rd or 4th time I got the hang of it.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    I guess you can't tell the first was a joke?
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    I knew what sex was, I knew how mine worked, I knew the theory of how hers worked. I just didn't know how you actually got the two connected together, logistics-wise. I got the impression she was well practiced in the art. She just assumed I knew what to do and would take the lead. But she had to provide guiding hands, so to speak.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @ goldmonger Are you saying you were 9.5 months and you consider coming out of your 42 y.o. mom's fuck shute a little late as losing your virginity? That is demented!!!!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I was 18
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
  • Umm just cuz u like yo dance and shoe off doesn't mean u kinky..I like to dance a d show off but I would only like missionary smh
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Thats you not her
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    15. It was a church trip with 2 other local churches. She was from the next town over and we met on the bus ride on the way down.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion