tuscl

The Bitch in this video is a perfect 10!

IceyLoco
But at least a nigga, nigga rich
Tuesday, September 11, 2018 7:49 PM
The song is shit, but look at her!!! Tattd Dreamz - Hold You Down [view link]

52 comments

• MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Too many tattoos
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    They look good on her. SHe's gorgeous
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    How about this one then? She's up there for me too Fucked up song but Arsho feat. Ararat 94 & Sone Silver - 92 Or [view link]
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Yeah the song is shit. I give ole girl an 8 or 8.5. No such thing as 10s.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Second girl is not fine to me. Shes probably a 5 or 6.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Song is shit. if you cant to see some sexy Cali latinas with a good song you gotta go to the classics. Sometimes I miss SoCal Lil Rob - Summer Nights [view link]
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Second one Phat posted was better 8
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I donno, to me thats the ideal look. i go for bitches like that . they drive me crazy
  • WetWilly
    6 years ago
    If there is one thing I've learned from websites like this one, it is that we all like different women. I have no interest in this woman at all, which is perfect for everyone--I'd walk right past her and keep walking, but others would flip out. To each his own.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Song is shit. She is a LA 6.8. Hot but not with those shitty tats.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    post what you consider 10s!
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Perfect 10 - Sara Sampaio [view link] Perfect 8 for a Cali Girl - Olivia O'lovely [view link]
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    In my personal opinion, most of the women posted so far are 7/10s. I struggle to hand out 10s because I know there is always a hotter chick out there in the world. Here is an example of someone I would rate about a 9/10: [view link]
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    Another 9/10, maybe a 9+: [view link]
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Miss cyprus is a 9/10 [view link]
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    ^ Miss Cyprus looks good, but still a bit too THICC for my personal tastes. Another 9/10: [view link]
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    echo... yes.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    I'm just here for the cam girls. Can someone post a cam girl?
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Ugh. No. Ugly face, soft middle. Too many tattoos. I'd give her a 6.
  • ime
    6 years ago
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    The music sucks and she looks like a tatted up whore. That's the best you can do?
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Absolutely a perfect ten - on a scale of 1 -100.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Miss Cyprus looks amazing!!!
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    @rockstar, she's the type of girl I really like and go for and the one in the video looks perfect to me. My exact type pretty much. Some of you rating her so low seem a little racist and classist though
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Phat Boy here’s a serious question for you respond if you want or act your usual arrogant know it all self. What have you ever accomplished in your young life, that would cause anyone to admire you, the way I see it you are a loser, your choice of language and inflated ego more or less confirms my opinion of you.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    20Fag, I call it like I see it. Calling out obvious prejudice based on how certain people are conditioned, or speaking with authority on matters I know very well isn't arrogance just coz it contradicts with your myopic view of the world. You are the arrogant ego driven one coz you cant get the fact that not everyone thinks like you or shares your experiences.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    So nothing in other words, I was correct you are a loser!
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    How am I a loser?
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    you're the angry old guy paying bitches to fuck
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^You make so many assumptions it’s laughable, coming on here , posting as an AA and calling women bitches, is the epitome of dispicable, your are a complete knucklehead and no amount of obfuscation will hide that. And, Ace, for the record I don’t fuck any canines, and I don’t pay my girlfriend for sexual favors. As far as being angry, not sure where you get that from, old guy yes, but I have plenty of living left to do, I’m not so sure you aren’t going to be involved in a 2amer, but it wouldn’t surprise me.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Whats an AA? You're angry AF, read your posts. So you have a girlfriend and spend your times chasing strippers. At least I live my life more honestly than you.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Hell Bruddah there you go making assumptions lol AA= African American
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    WTF? I never said I was black. Im not making assumptions Im reading your uppity ass really well
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Back on topic, she's hot AF!!!!!!!!!!!!! [view link]
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    See your reading comprehension sucks like your virtual persona, I never said you were black I said you were posting as an AA. And if you are or aren’t you are still a knucklehead and a misogynist and I suspect a bigoted moron.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    You're crazy. I never posted as a black person, im not a misogynyst and hardly a bigot. Those are all things you are, and you're a classist too. Now go troll some other thread and leave me tf alone
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Lolol
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    When it comes to thick bitches, this is what I like [view link]
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Phatboy - I don't think much of your women. Look at EchoPizza's two posts in this thread. Those are a couple of HOT women.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Warrior, we all have different tastes I guess 20Fag, you're a racist asshole. What makes you think Im black by the way I act? How do you stereotype black peopel? Ignorant AF
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Looks like I own your punk ass lololololololol
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    20fag you keep accusing me of being black as if it were bad to be black, racist fuck
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Lololololololol
  • FTS
    6 years ago
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    She's hot. You in Cali twenty five? It's the best so many women with her look
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Cali has the best bitches Ive seen.
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    Looks like an average Latina in LA.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    Another 9/10, in my opinion: [view link]
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    She's on teh skinny side, @Echo, and I like skinny girls. But 9/10? Sure.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    echo... nice!!
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    @EchoPizza, thats the kind of chick who will suck your dick for $40 worth of coke at any club
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion