Sunday, September 9, 2018 8:43 AM
Go Giants !!!!!!!

188 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I'm rooting for Manchester
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Can't wait! My Niners have a tough test for the first game. GoVikings, I hope we can hand y'all a week one disappointment.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Papi you are getting old are you going to be joining flagooner for that fruitcup;)
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    25.....i'm excited to see saquon. and i think the giants vs jaguars is one of the best matchups of the week. i'll be watching that game during the commercials of the vikings vs. 9ers i'm headed to the sports bar right now :-)
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Go Packers!!! (Please stay healthy, Mr. Rogers...)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @GoV I want to see how OBJ comes back, and if Simms looks better after a rest, and getting his number one target back
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^I meant Manning I’m getting old shit.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ go eat your fruitcup
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    All of my breastaurants will be filled with stupid football fans today. I may have to go have lunch in a strip club.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    phil simms lol........25 turning back the clock a few decades :-)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @ Papi I might need you to save one for me ;)
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Strip clubs during opening week NFL Sunday are the best! Quiet anticipation for the season with a stripper providing companionship during the breaks, priceless!
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    I take it you mean that game you lot play where the participants dress up in padding and wear helmets in case they get hurt :-) Poor loves :-)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Yes buddy I mean real football;)
  • ASUS12
    6 years ago
    GO CHIEFS!! Its Mahommes time
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    Here we go!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Tonight Giants v Dallas should be fun.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Go bears!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Go vikings beat inbred bastard packers!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Giants and dallas is always a good game
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Some good matchups today. Jax v. NE should be good too.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ sirlapdancealot the only thing worse to me than the packers is their inbred fans! Im sure they got room in Wisconsin for one more dickhead!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Go there!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Minnesota just got a lucky break !
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    The Pack just had the favor returned
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    That one was wild I bet someone goes looking for a kicker next week
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    WEEK 3!!!
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    If the NFL keeps having tie games, will flagooner start watching? Go Giants!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Cleveland finally won a game is it the Giants turn today?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    No
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ That was directed at twentyfive
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ I hope you’re rong, as usual;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    When I can find the 3+ hours to watch about 8 minutes of actual action featuring PED abusers who cover themselves from head to toe in pads to play their game and then cry like babies after they retire about how it has hurt them I will tune in. Go 'Skins
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    flag.....have you been to fed ex field?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^Soccer is boring as fuck, maybe some PEDs might help
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    No. I used to go to RFK when growing up. I hear Fed Ex is a sterile environment.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    So @twentyfive I guess you like commercials, it's mostly what you see on an NFL broadcast.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ you went to Bedrock Field you old fuck ;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Not if you watch Red Zone
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    I’ve been to fed ex for a few vikings vs skins games Flag....need you guys to beat packers today....
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    RedZone. That's not watching a game. If that's what you watch you agree that the game is boring.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @flagooner-I do watch the Giants when the game is televised, and occasionally the Jets, but Sunday’s I’m usually out on the the patio, with buds, we barbecue and use the pool, so Red Zone lets everyone enjoy, as it gets closer to the playoffs, we tend to focus on individual games, works for me, so it’s all good ;)
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    No, watching RedZone means I’ve had way too many beer, car, and hotel commercials.
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    Go Buffalo, up 17-0 in 1Q
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @ GoVikings Your team needs to take care of their own business. Down by 24 to Buffalo!!!!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Make that 27
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Make that 27
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    Vikings were overrated, in my opinion.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "Soccer is boring as fuck" Some people just can't grasp the intrinsic excitement of a 1-1 tie soccer match, right, flag?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ I guess I just don’t have your skills, or maybe I need a good back brace son.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Looks like the Vikings disappeared, the Colts came to play, and the Giants finally showed up after being mia the first two games GO BIG BLUE !!!!!!!!!!!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Goddamn Giants trying to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    How about dem Seahawks ROFLMAO
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^What ever you need to tell yourself to feel better, but it really sucks to be you ROFLMAO Buh bye loser
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    this week was a good reminder that football is unpredictable
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ no it was a good reminder the Vikings are not as good as everyone thought (I'm not sold on their head-coach being able to take them to the promised-land)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ no it was a good reminder the Vikings are not as good as everyone thought (I'm not sold on their head-coach being able to take them to the promised-land)
  • ime
    6 years ago
    I know they dont really start playing until October, but the Pats looked fucking awful tonight.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Go bears!
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    @chulo you may be right, but i wasn't only referring to the vikings game when i said football is unpredictable. the lions beat the patriots. the jaguars lost to the titans and the redskins beat green bay. upsets galore
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    All the nfl teams have talented players any given sunday
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I believe the Redskins were favored. At least they damned well should have been.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The salary-cap has made the NFL a watered-down league full of mediocre teams
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    Stop whining Chulo Here we go Week 4
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Go bears!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Strange season so far the Dolphins, the Rams , and the Chiefs reman undefeated who’d have thought that?
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    DA BEARS!!!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I think you can scratch Miami from the list.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Who is more overrated the vikings or bucs(fitzmagic)?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Dolphins have been a paper-tiger - they beat 3 mediocre teams by one possession or less
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    Here we go Week 5!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Looking for some production from Eli to OBJ if they don’t start to score the Giants season is over.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    It's over
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    Week 6!
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    Since the Lions have a bye this week, I’ve been watching the Bears vs. Dolphins game. I must say, those Miami Dolphins cheerleaders are stunningly beautiful.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Miami just made it interesting and they have always had the best looking cheerleaders ;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Any good QBs coming out this year. It looks like the NYG will have first pick to replace Eli.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ We can only hope ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    KC/NE turning out to be a deucey
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Damn Chiefs defense looks like scabs
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Good win against KC. ;)
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    Week 7
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Damn - already?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    The Redskins basically have a bye today.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Fuck da Giants
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    25, From you: Is everybody ready for some football September 9, 2018 1 Hour Ago (twentyfive) Go Giants !!!!!!! Now today: 1 Hour Ago ^Fuck da Giants Quite a change of heart, my friend! I will always love the Giants because of a single game on played February 3, 2008.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I was talking a one of my favorite Follies strippers yesterday. Like me she lives over 30 miles from the club and is planning on working the whole day during the Super Bowl in Feb. She expects to be drinking a lot and doesn't want to make the drive home. So far she has been unable to book a hotel room withing a reasonable distance from the club. I'll be sure to stay away that weekend.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Clubber they broke my heart.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    bad feeling about tonight’s game
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    25, That happens often in one's life. Luckily sports teams aren't all that important when life is looked at in total. That said, an "only time" means more than most.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    20-13 5-2
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    @shadowcat, if she’s one of your favorites, why not offer her a ride home? And then stay the night. :)
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    GMD - After working a double shift I doubt that she would be up for anything other than sleep and I wouldn't be up for anything either. I'll stay away from the club for a couple of days after. :)
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    Week 9
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Any thoughts on whether or not the Rams continue their undefeated streak today against NOLA (question mark in my mind) and tonight who likes Green Bay over New England (I do)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Redskins have a tough matchup against the Falcons today.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Giants (1-7) vs. 49ers (2-7) on MNF Doesn't get better than that. SNH Howard Cosell must be turning in his grave.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    SMH
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Both of these teams deserve relegation.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Ended up being a pretty exciting game considering the team records!
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Based on what I heard prior to the game the air quality should have been a good reason to cancel it ( in addition to the teams records)
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Hey now! Pigs flew, hell froze over, and the Browns actually won a game and looked good doing it.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL. But you are giving kudos to the wrong race. Most of the players were African American.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Go bears big game sunday night!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Go Terps!!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    At a pizza shop having a late-lunch - watching the Harvard/Yale game - they look so small and slow But they play with a lot of passion though
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Great challenge by Urban Liar.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Totally blew that. The guy was wide open in the end zone. BTW, Urban Liar has to be the most smug dickhead alive.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    Week 11
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Giants trying for a mini winning streak against the Bucs today
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    25, Good luck! I believe I've said this before on here, but the Giants will always have a place in my heart since February 3, 2008.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I’m almost afraid to say anything but the Giants are up 21-7 against the Bucs in the third period;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Bucs suck - Giants should win but it's not saying much
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Yeah I agree
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Giants are trying to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory a game that was well in hand is now a nail biter 38-36 with about 2 minutes left The panthers should fire their coach they could have easily tied the game but no,they went for the two point play. Boneheaded play call of the year.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Looks like they pulled that one out. Had that interception not happened, they’d be in overtime right now. :)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Damn Alex Smith = Joe Theisman 33 years later to the day.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Bears vikings tonight. We need some separation in 1st place.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    25, They must have been watching college ball to do the "go for two" stunt. Two rather high profile college games ended in defeat for those that tried it.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    @Clubber, no kidding. That was a huge whisky-tango-foxtrot moment.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^^ But Maryland should have won. That guy was wide open in the end zone.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Coaching is supposed to be about making a decision to go for the high percentage play, Rivera should be shit canned, and Cam just shows he's a showboat, not my type of quarterback, I like a steady guy, that doesn't need to reigned in to do his job properly.
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    Yeah, Go Giants (3-7), win that 4th game, unless you’re TRYING to draft in the top 3 again!
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Being an OSU fan I admit to being biased but Myer is not the smuggest dick head in the Big Ten let along the biggest one alive. And I was at the game......there were enough calls that went Maryland's way in the 4th Q for a moment I thought I was playing Penn State in Happy Valley. ( and that isn't just me stating the Happy Valley comment Iowa, Michigan State and Michigan ( where one of the larger dick heads of smugness coaches) went out of their way to rub Penn State's nose in it this year because of the horrible calls from last year's game will all attest to that comment. ) It should have never came down to OT. OSU's linebackers didn't show up for the fourth game in a row. Injuries and OSU has had more than their share this year have nothing to do with their linebacker problems. Next week is going to be brutal unless they raise their game multiple levels.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    You're right, it never should have been a contest after halftime. But OSU is just a bunch of underperforming prima donnas coached by a twat.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Flagooner do you have an on line echo or am I missing something?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I have a disciple and am getting two posts for the effort of 1.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Good game tonight - two 9-1 teams with explosive offenses
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    KC shooting themselves in the foot with penalties - Rams def looking like the better team and marching downfield pretty-much at will
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Solid analysis. Is Papi really Tony Romo.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ He’s really John Madden Fruitcup
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I'm Troy Aikman
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It's turned into a good game (in my analysis)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^At least it's all tied up at the half .
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Isn't Troy Aikman gay? No Homo
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ I guess you would know :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It's looking as if who ever has the football last is gonna win
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Would have been a great game, IF there was some defensive balance!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    This is the week that the second season starts to shape up, Dallas has the weakest record of all of the first place teams. KC and looks the strongest, I’m sure NE will be there, at the end of the season but I doubt they go to the SB I think right now Pittsburgh and KC are where the road to the big game goes through, possibly Chicago or NO, could be a spoiler, Minnesota, hasn’t had much of an impact this season, what do you guys think.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    The more I see the Saints the more I am leaning towards them as the eventual champs.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    My own feeling is their defense is a bit weak, they do score a bunch but they give up a bunch too. Even with the shift lately in the NFL to offense, I believe defense is still the key in the playoffs. That’s why I like KC Nd Pittsburgh.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Nd? Notre Dame is a college team.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    And yeah, KC's defense is stellar. How about LAR?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^Nd was a typo should have been>and
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^I'm not convinced that the Rams didn't get by with a weak schedule and a weak division.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    BTW, my comment about KC's defense was dripping with sarcasm.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Noted but that doesn't change my opinion, fruitcup ;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ I must have missed a post. I can't find what you wrote about KC.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    If anyone watched the Giants, Philly game, the fkin referees stole the game and gave it to the Eagles.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    big game for the vikings. need to win to stay in the hunt for the wildcard spot. we could still win the division, but that's unlikely with how tough our remaining schedule is. vikings suck in prime-time games, but i think they'll win tonight
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    What games are you watching today ? I’m looking at KC against Baltimore, I’m keeping an eye on Nola, and Pittsburgh, also gonna see how Dallas fares against Philly I think that’s where the the strength of this season lies
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Man. City got beat by Chelsea yesterday!!!
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Watching KC versus Baltimore.......with an eye on watching the "Clowns" let McCaffrey run all over them ( FFB interest)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    What the fuck is going on with my G-Men they’re up 40- zip over the Skins in the 4 quarter where the hell have they been all season.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It's not that the Giants are great, it's the Redskins are terrible down to a 3rd-string QB
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ I agree but the scoring, they hardly managed a touchdown per game for the first three or four games.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    The Redskins have given up.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    The Ravens are alive KC choked on that field goal
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    If you didn't see the end of the Dolphins/Patriots game, look it up online - hell of a finish.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Yeah good for Miami, just like I’ve been saying this ain’t the Patriots year.
  • txtittyfag
    6 years ago
    ^^^ You wish you were good at playing with ballz.... roflz
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Not as good as you, yehaw roflmao, jebus ;)
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    WOW! Dolphins DESTROY New England!
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I see Carson Wentz is playing the roll of "Tommy" when it comes to his tight end in the first half again.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    DA BEARS!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I thought Rams/Bears was gonna be more exciting - pretty-anemic offenses on both sides
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    ^hater
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Fuck you jackie
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    After watching much of last nights game between Chicago and the LA Rams I’ve come to think that as much as things have changed in the NFL, there’s still nothing more important than having a good defense going into the playoffs, I don’t think Da Bears are going to be in the big game, I do believe that they have the potential to ruin the chances of some of the other potential SB contender, smash mouth defense still rules.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Years ago when there were more outdoor stadiums it mattered more. Even the Vikings have gone to a dome which in my mind took away an advantage they had with the elements. If things hold going into New Orleans is going to be an added challenge for the rest of the NFC
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Warrenboy, after last nights game Nola seems to be struggling against lower ranked teams, in questioning both their desire and if they play in an outdoor venue not locking down home field advantage they’re not going to be in the big game
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    It seems like the season is showing the lack of a dominant team in December is either conference. That’s fine because it makes the playoffs more of a crap shoot.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    just watch out for DA BEARS!!!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Patriots can clinch their 10 straight division title with a win today, as far as I know it is not only unprecedented in football, it’s also unprecedented in basketball, or hockey, and only one baseball team has ever done that, can anyone name that baseball team?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ Yankees?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ No try again ; )
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    BTW is anyone watching Pittsburgh v Nola, I think one of those two are going to be in the Super Bowl.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Reds?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Atlanta
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Wow - didn't cross my mind but makes sense when they had that run in the 90s
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I used to enjoy listening to Tony Romo analyze the game, but he has become annoying.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    last week of regular season and college football playoffs in full effect
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ How do you think the Vikings are going to do today against the Bears ? also does anyone think the Jets can play spoiler, and keep New england from getting a bye? I going to root for the Giants, hope they can beat Dallas, Cowboys are in the second season, doesnt really mean much and the Giants are just playing out the string, I think OBJ is out today, well theres always next year.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Skol Vikings
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    Twentyfive for once, I think we’ll actually win a big game. Usually the Vikings lose in these big, do or die type games like today’s game. But I think we’ll win today because our defense is on fire and Trubisky can be rattled and he’s the main reason I don’t see da bears going very far in playoffs
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    If the Vikings win, the Bears will have to play them a third time the next week, but at home. Although home field only matters to the offense. At least if the Vikings win, Philadelphia's out and i think they're a lot more dangerous than Minnesota. So i kind of wish that Washington finds a way to beat Philadelphia so the Bears can still play Minnesota regardless of today's game. Having said all that, i think the Bears have as good of a chance as anyone in the league right now, because NO ONE is running away with it. Heck, New England just secured a bye and a home field divisional round and are almost certain to get back to the AFC Championship and from there it's a coin flip if they make it back to the Super Bowl again. The Chiefs aren't the same with out Hunt, the Rams have been playing like crap and are without Gurley, the Saints are mailing it in and just resting the next two weeks (i don't think that's a good idea). The Chargers, Cowboys, and Texans are all inconsistent. I think Seattle is also dangerous like a resurgent Philadelphia. But no team is anything near unbeatable. I guess we'll find out if the Bears are who we thought they were...
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Homos
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Go Vikings sorry man I guess this just ain't Minnesota's year.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion