tuscl

Massage Spa Analysis

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey
I get massages regularly 'cause I have a bad neck from years of weight lifting. A woman told me about a massage place that's below market. She assured me it was a legit place. Rates are about 50 - 60 % of the going rate. It's not crazy sketchy. But something about the place always made me think it was a happy ending spot. There's a neo sign and the entrance is in the back.

I've been going for years and got nothing but good massages until recently this chick gave me a happy ending which has happened several times now. Here's my question. There is a Jacuzzi in a back room that I see massage therapists (women) go into with men. What do folks think is happening back there. I asked my happy ending girl about who barely speaks English (everyone is Chinese) and she didn't seem to want to talk about it. I also asked her if all the girls give HJ and she said she doesn't know.

4 comments

• JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Clues:
    1. Does name of establishment have “Asian” or “Oriental” in it?
    2. Are only Asians employed there?
    3. Neon sign.
    4. Rear entrance.
    5. Cash up front
    6. Asian woman leading fat, old white guy to Jacuzzi.
    Hmmmm. Where is Colombo when you need him?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I go to AMPs and get GFE-FS.

SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Boy, I would have thought you'd have this figured since July when you posted this...

https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion