Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

acetaminophen or ibuprofen?

flagooner
flagooner136387

Everything written by this member is a fact.

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

What's better for a headache?

Replies (26)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ You just want to start an argument;)

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

Or he has a hangover. :)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^That old motherfucker can’t hold his liquor, nurses said he puked his guts all over his fruit cup. ;)

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Excedren and tequila will cute any headache.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Hair of the dog. Start drinking again !

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Classic - “^That old motherfucker can’t hold his liquor, nurses said he puked his guts all over his fruit cup. ;)”

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^Yes that nursing home he stays in is famous for their fruit cups, it’s the reason they have a waiting list for admission ;)

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

I try to avoid acetaminophen, but it probably is better for headache than ibuprofen. But Ibuprofen is better for most other aches (back, ear, tooth, sinuses etc), and is an anti-inflammatory (acetaminophen is not), and reduces fever. And next time your period comes, Ibuprofen will help with the cramps better.

If it is a headache from a hangover, I recommend either acetaminophen OR Ibuprofen, a glass of ice water, and a shot.

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

That hair of the dog is a myth I tell ya. Last time I tried that I was puking my guts out.

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Lol Pistola did you puke it up immediately? It needs to stay down so it can get into your system.

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

Nah I was an hour in thinking 'this was a very bad idea...'

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Aspirin

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

That time of the month, @flag?

NSAIDS (like ibuprofen) will destroy the lining of your stomach eventually. Tylenol will destroy your liver which is even worse. NSAIDs thin your blood which can have all sorts of beneficial effects.

So the answer is ibuprofen (unless you have stomach ulcers).

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Thank you all for your input.

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

Last time I had a bad toothache (eventually resulting in a root canal) my dentist prescribed both. Apparently they are more effective in combination than each is individually. I can’t remember the ratio she prescribed.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Do not take ANY NSAID pain reliever if you are also on Warfarin or any similar blood thinner!!

You will eventually (sooner, rather than later) have virtually unstoppable nosebleeds. Don't ask me how I know. I should have known better. Aceteminophin is the only way to go in that case.

Profile picture for orionsmith
orionsmith
•

I always take Tylenol but I'm allergic to aspirin. I don't even remember the last time I took any Tylenol. Maybe I did last year some time. I don't remember, could have been in 2016 or 2017. I believe it's ok to take pills that are long past expiration.

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

I try to avoid OTC painkillers for something as basic as a headache, but if I have to choose, I'd go with acetaminophen.

If you masturbate and climax, the orgasm in itself is a painkiller. :)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^Gives a new meaning to the phrase “not tonight , honey I have a headache “ ;)

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

If you masturbate and climax, the orgasm in itself is a painkiller. :)

If you enjoyed the masturbation, you should try the semen!

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Excedrin and coffee for a normal headache. The best hangover remedy I ever discovered was propel fitness water and fried eggs.

Profile picture for two_bits
two_bits
•
Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

I've been told that both of them combined are some of the strongest OTC pain killers you can get.

Profile picture for Wanabefrank
Wanabefrank
•

Depends on the type of headache. If it’s migrainous then an NSAID is usually better like ibuprofen or naproxen. But I agree with using it sparingly, no more than 4 doses per week. If you have a chronic headache syndrome taking too much of either will cause medication overuse headache. Then you would need a daily preventive medication prescribed by a doctor.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

flagooner asked: "What's better for a headache?"

It doesn't matter what you give her for it. She's still not having sex with you. ;)

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I always use ibuprofen. However, you should check the interaction warnings, if you are taking other medications. It can be harsh on the stomach, and it can be dangerous if you take blood thinners.

Coffee can help too.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement