tuscl

Why is fucking a 10 better than fucking an 8?

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
This is a serious question.

Most have stated that the 1-10 rating is based on looks only. In other threads guys have stated that they only want to spend time with the hottest chick in the club.

For me, if they are pretty enough to get you horny the looks have done its job. From there they are all on an equal plane and it is the rest of the factors that make the experience superior to another.

Unless you are looking at it as a conquest and want to just brag and impress other guys I don't get it.

42 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    All things being equal, always better the better she looks per your tastes
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    This is a rumor. Fucking an 8 is better. Or even a 7 if she has buggy eyes.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    If you win two cash prices and can only choose one - one is $80,000 and the other is $100,000, is it all the same to you if you can choose either?
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > If you win two cash prices and can only choose one - one is $80,000 and the other is $100,000, is it all the same to you if you can choose either?

This is a trick question. You can keep your $20,000 cuz I ain't nobody's bitch.
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    How is this even a question? All other things being equal, how is fucking a 10 not an absolutely better experience than fucking an 8? If you proposed that the 10 is a lifeless doll and the 8 is a sensual sweetheart, then that even things up, but only comparing based on looks it's a dumb question.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^ “All things being equal”
    That never happens, but I’ll still take the $100,000.00
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > How is this even a question? All other things being equal, how is fucking a 10 not an absolutely better experience than fucking an 8?

I'm going to humor you because you seem in earnest, and let's just say it's a 7 who has buggy eyes who we're grading on a curve.

Fucking an 8 (or 7 with buggy eyes) is hot because of how much her internal temperature increases when you tell her you're about to cum inside her.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I admire your backbone ppwh
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ you're a man of principle
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    I'm not sure exactly where the OP is seriously getting at, but i'll play this one. Studies (or maybe it was just the one) have said that once a person makes $75,000, he is about as happy as he will get financially. That is making 10-100 times more isn't going to make a significant difference in true long term happiness. I guess that is the number where a person can easily pay their bills and not worry about money much. And the disgustingly wealthy still worry about money, but who cares about rich people's problems...

So relating to the OP, i can kind of say that once a girl is attractive enough for you to be "content" with her looks, making her even more attractive if even only slightly (and the OP, i guess there isn't a big difference between an 8 and 10, although i tend to differ on that opinion) isn't going to do much for you if you are generally happy with all the other things about her.

Now this applies more IRL than in strip clubs. If you were trying to get a wife or even a serious GF, she doesn't have to be a 10. Just like if i were to buy a car, it doesn't have to be a Ferrari (assuming i have the means, Ferris Bueller) or similar supercar. It can be any very nice quality car with good looks and performance. But if it's just for the day (off), i want the Ferrari and the supermodel (although i don't know if Mia Sara was ever considered a supermodel).
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    @Diggler

I've heard of those studies but "data" can often be interpreted in different ways.

I agree that having little $$$ can cause unhappiness/hardship and making $75k can alleviate most of that - but one would think anyone given the choice b/w making $75k/yr or $1M/yr that they would choose the latter and the latter can make life significantly more enjoyable.

IMO I would categorize it as $75k being the min to live ok, not that it doesn't make any difference after that, IMO.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > I'm not sure exactly where the OP is seriously getting at, but i'll play this one. Studies (or maybe it was just the one) have said that once a person makes $75,000, he is about as happy as he will get financially

This study obviously did not account for motherfuckers who love the strippers. I'm thinking $300K is the optimal income. If you make any more, you're a simp who they can only think about taking advantage of.

I'm still working this out with NinaBambina, though. She thinks it's $50 million and I think she has a nice back and face.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "I'm still working this out with NinaBambina, though. She thinks it's $50 million and I think she has a nice back and face."

Lol yeah my back is a great quality of mine.

;)
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > Lol yeah my back is a great quality of mine.

I have been around for a while and you can test me but you can't fool me about your face.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Papi I disagree with the idea that people making 75K a year really want to make a Million, I don’t disagree that they think hey want to, but in practice When that opportunity presents itself they aren’t willing to do what is required to make more.
  • Queen troll thinks she is 8 not 7

Queen troll out
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    My reply is only going to be in terms of what I have noticed with stripper’s income.

Generally speaking, for strippers, I think a “7” is where the income potential starts to level out on looks alone.

After that: work ethic, hustle, and personality start becoming more important for making money.

Based on that, I think a lot of men would agree with you, Flagooner. (At least subconsciously).
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Thank you that was my entire point.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    And I agree with 25 about those who want the money badly enough to becoming rich vs well off. I used to think I was the kind of person who was motivated by money.

But I take way too much leisure time off my job for that. And I had to face the fact that that isn’t what drives me.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Do any of you even read before commenting, or do you just lack comprehension skills?

Nowhere did I say all else equal or even imply it. In fact, it was specifically said that other things are not equal.

"...it is the rest of the factors that make the experience superior to another..."

I must be wired a bit differently than y'all. I find the experience much more enjoyable when there is actual feeling involved. I'd much rather fuck a 7 that is enthusiastic and knows what she is doing than a 10 who goes through the motions roboticly and seems happy to be relieved when it's done.

Yeah, if everything else is even of course the prettier one would be icing on the cake.

I guess I'm saying is that the difference that looks brings to the table, 8 vs. 10, is so small that the other factors determine so much.

I always read about guys bragging about fucking a 10, but rarely anything about the experience other than that to make it sound like it was memorable.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    flag. good topic. and agree.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    And when you are going at it doggie or RCG, does the face even matter.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Read more than the headline.
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    It might be better, it might not.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Where did you say "other things are not equal"
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    If the level of service is the same. Cost is the same, it only makes sense you would go with the 10.

Unfortunately, this is rarely the case.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > If the level of service is the same. Cost is the same, it only makes sense you would go with the 10.
    > Unfortunately, this is rarely the case.

I don't know why this is, but usually the hottest ones give me a lot more.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > Queen troll thinks she is 8 not 7

Ok, I will let you off on a technicality as long as you look up at me with those buggy eyes.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    In TJ, I had two 8's at the same time. I count that as a 16.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    It's not always better. I've been with dancers who I thought were absolute smokes shows, but turned out to be lazy duds. And then I've been with less attractive dancers who had a far better... ummm... work ethic.

But, we go for women who are 8+ because that is the level at which the physical rating becomes far more individual and subjective. What I call a '9' likely has a specific look that *really* works for me in a way that probably doesn't work for other guys.

And, if I can get some time with that 8+ woman and she's not a dud... well, that's going to be a good night for me.

Who doesn't want that?
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    Dirk, those studies are funded by rich fucks to make poor fucks feel better about being poor.

If I only made $75K a year I would be miserable, I have no idea how anyone can get buy with that shit of an income and still be happy. Getting pussy makes me very happy and pussy costs money. The more money, the more pussy, the more happy. In addition, the better looking and more fun the pussy, the more happy.

Now if that study said something like "After all life expenses are covered, we gave each subject enough $ per hour to fuel all his sexual fantasies non-stop with the type of women he is most attracted to and determined that it would require a maximum of $5.5 million per year." then I would say $5.5 million per year would be the threshold and anything after that would not make me any happier.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Makes no difference to me, it's about that fit and if she knows how to back that thang up or ride properly.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Jefftuscl, sounds like you spend all your discretionary income on pussy?
  • JackAstor
    6 years ago
    The same question is often asked by the porcupine heifers with a worn-out catchers mitt between legs and 700+ reviews.
  • WillMunny
    6 years ago
    @Flagooner - I'd probably count myself in agreement with you, at least under circumstances that allow testing your hypothesis.

If I'm visiting a club for the first/possibly only time, I'm generally going to look for the most physically attractive dancer there to spend time with. But if I'm going back to a place more than once, I've had cases where I chose a less attractive dancer than the top of the range for various reasons: compatability, level of service, cost, or just a desire for variety amongst them.

As for the "ideal income" discussion, the point most seem to have missed from the original report was that increasing income (generally) brings with it greater responsibility and corresponding stress.

The idea was that the perfect income would cover your life expenses plus a comfortable cushion for luxuries/entertainment and savings, but only require you to take on professional responsibilities commensurate with that level of compensation.

In other words, everyone would be glad to have a Fortune 500 CEO's salary, but most would not be happy to accept what doing that job requires of your life (being 'on call' 24/7, having to answer to shareholders/board of directors, making decisions that you know could negatively impact hundreds or even thousands of employees for the financial good of the company, etc.).
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Depends on if the 8 is more open minded or not and if she is a bit more experienced.

As a rule I find most boards overstate the amount of 10's there are actually out there. I've yet to see more than a couple during my times in a club or even out in the civilian world.

And guys no matter how beautiful a woman is eventually find something wrong with them and start to look around.......think back a few years Elizabeth Hurley ( who I thought was a knockout) couldn't keep Hugh Grant's member in his pants......

As for going into the clubs I look for 2/3 prospects-- One and a spare (minimum) just in case the one I find the most attractive has a bad attitude or has been at the "profession" so long she had become mechanical in her approach.

And if it just isn't there I leave.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Everybody's taste is different what would be a 10 to one monger could be a 7 or 8 to another! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Because 10>8.
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    I'll simply take the 10 that flagooner passes on while he goes into VIP with an 8.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    And the 15 mins applies here in Michigan, other states might have different time periods in which they much observe you before doing a breathalyzer. But police often don't follow protocol when making arrests.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lol wrong thread.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I said 10>8. That's not a delusion.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion