tuscl

Have you ever traveled JUST to have sex?

Eve
Where there's a hole, there's a way. [HIATUS]
Wednesday, August 22, 2018 9:07 AM
And no, I don't necessarily mean travel for club/business means (ie: Follies, Sugar arrangements, Hong Kong, FKK clubs) but I suppose that can count. But I'm talking about plain old personal casual just for fun sex. Sure, there are plenty of people you can meet in your town wherein the heat of the moment the same night you meet or after you've known each other for a fair bit of time, you plan to fuck. But in my history of internet usage, I realized there are completely amazing people that live all over the country/globe - for example, you guys. I have no issue with making internet friends (with or without benefits) and one day meeting them in person. I've been doing it since I was 15. I've gone out of town a good number of times (and vice versa) just to meet a guy that I've spoken to for a while that's had such a great impression on me, and after ages and ages of sexting, we finally meet and fuck. I have yet to have a poor experience with this type of thing. I've done it before and I'm fixing to do it again. I just got my passport in the mail last week and I'm already planning a trip to Toronto next month to meet someone I've been talking to for over a year now. When I have the financial means, need a mini vacation, and want to "get to know" someone, why not? (Also, no, I don't use the websites designated for meet and fuck shenanigans [no Craigslist, no Hook Up, no Tinder, Lavalife, eHarmony or any shit like that]. The websites I discover these people are pretty normal or hobby centered like Reddit, Discord/Steam, Tumblr, video game forums, y'know. Regular sites.)

25 comments

• ppwh
    6 years ago
    Well, I mean, not JUST to have sex. We held hands and stuff, too.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I’m with ppwh, I mean we went out to dinner too. But yes I’ve done it, drove 8 hours one way once, she was a “fuck buddy” and she was totally worth the drive. They made audio books for drives like that anyway. PS - Toronto’s a pretty awesome city BTW.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I had a GF in high school that I never had sex with. I loved this girl and we parted ways at graduation. After college we met up in St. Louis and fucked. I rocked her world but I was on my way to Oklahoma so it was a one-time fling. After I got to Oklahoma we started talking on the phone more and she told me she wanted to see me again. I drove ~6 hrs just to stay a weekend with her and fuck the whole time. LOL it was practically non-stop.
  • lotsoffun201
    6 years ago
    I once flew a girl to my location where she knew Sex would be involved. Does that count?
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    Had an ex move far away, she ended up being one state for business and said I should come over to meet up. I drove about 6 hours to see her. She never said it or implied it, but I was pretty sure it was a bootie call. I didnt make hotel reservations, just showed up and we did our thing for the next few days. Probably cost me 100 in gas and maybe another hundred in meals for both of us over 3 days. Totally worth it.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    I have a 100 mile limit. Otherwise, cost and time is not worth it.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Fuck no.
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    I occasionally travel an hour's drive north to have hot girl sex with a cute af Japanese woman. Does that count?
  • Eve
    6 years ago
    Holding hands is a nice little bonus. @ lopaw. Sure it does. :D
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Ricky shot that down really quick. Damn if a hot babe calls me and says "will you come see me and have sex with me the entire weekend," yeah, I'm there for sure.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Most of us on here are PLs, if we could be banging civilians on the regular we likely wouldn't be hardcore SCers, IMO. Also, you being a woman you sorta have a "lower barrier to entry"; i.e. usually a lot easier for a woman to get into a man's pants per se than vise-versa.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I went on my honeymoon just to have sex. Does that count ?
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    No. But I did stay at Holiday Inn Express once and masturbated.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    op... yes. went to a particular club to enjoy a particular girl. and we even held each other.
  • Book Guy
    6 years ago
    Yes. In the early 2000's, I lived and worked in a small low-monger-opportunity city. I took more than one long-weekend vacation in order to fly to Houston, a destination chosen on the basis of availability of the right services at the right clubs, according to TUSCL reviews and similar resources. I have considered doing the same to Detroit but somehow the logistics never pan out. In the last few years, I have driven across Florida from a low-monger-opportunity town in the Tampa Bay area to get to Diamond Dolls in Pompano Beach. I saw literally nothing of the rest of the Miami Dade area beyond traveling the road straight up to the parking lot of the strip club, the interior of the club, the club private rooms, and the road departing from the parking lot back to Tampa. I did stop at a gas station and a rest area halfway home.
  • Book Guy
    6 years ago
    Oh wait you meant with a civilian girlfriend, not pay-for-play? Oh fuck no. To hell with that shit, I'll just find a civilian in close proximity.
  • Eve
    6 years ago
    I really couldn't help but laugh at Book Guy's realization after he wrote such an in-depth experience on his P4P adventures.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I have not traveled just to have sex, and I would not. I think sex tourism is well, say misguided. My future travels are expected to be sex saturated, but they will be to expand a business and an organization. The women I pump loads into will be my first local recruits. SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
  • IHearVoices
    6 years ago
    I really thought my answer was going to be yes, but I can't think of a time in which I've done it. Farthest I've gone is about 40 miles, but even that was within the same metro area (Atlanta).
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    Sure.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    Does it have to be with other people? I once flew to Paris and beat off into the Seine. That was after the asked me to leave the Eiffel Tower. Hey, wait a minute. I remember now. That wasn't me.
  • Stripclubaddict1
    6 years ago
    Yes, I have. Vegas, LA, Tucson..all just for laying some pipe
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    I'll be going to TJ to find my very first donkey!!
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    Too busy hustling. I already got too much pussy to worry bout at home
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion