tuscl

Epic venting about stupid bitches that are not dancers

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Tuesday, August 21, 2018 2:47 AM
OK look from time to time I fall for a bitch... a square civilian... she will be perfect for me... the right size, the perfect philthy mouth, same spelling uses... same love for chicken nuggets... look you get the damn point I'm cursed or some stupid shit... because you'd think the juice Mane would Ace this bitch Nope Every god damn time this happens... lots of laughing, texting and even meals and movies... and closing in on a month I get this it's not you it's me bull fucking shit This let's be friends my life is fucked and they need to get it in order WTF Bitch Look I'm a fucking idiot Fuck off

18 comments

• JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Bitch needs to look in the god damn mirror and realise I'm her best fucking option at this age Fuck that stupid cunts Why even fuck with my feelings if they going to do this And they wonder why I harden up... stupid shit like this Strippers are a much better and safe option At least I don't get emotional invested then fucked over Wow Shit fucking hurts man Like having AA and getting them cracked a 100% of the damn time Fuck my life Juice is a fucking cures
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    WTF is wrong with me seriously
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Nothing you just got confused buddy, get a nasty bitch out of the club, fuck her till your head clears.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Nothing is wrong with you juicebox69. We all need human connections. Have you considered trying to pick up erudite poetry majors at the local college. Maybe go for intellectual girls from the local college that have impeccable spelling and grammar. And no love of chicken nuggets. After all, that's more nuggets for you. Make yourself seen on campus reading Wordsworth. Make sure you use a hardcover and keep the dust jacket visible. No Wordsworth on the iPad for juicebox69. Trust me, it'll be aces! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    You could also try to pick up a sexy mathematical physicist. Make yourself seen reading a textbook on loop quantum gravity. Strike up a conversation about achieving superposition! After all, superposition = brilliant sexy fun! It is opposite time my friend ;)
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I am truly sorry to hear it juice. If anyone ever figures out how women really think, I hope they publish it somewhere. In the meantime, at least there are strippers and booze to drown your sorrows.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    dang juice. you ain't in yer twenties anymore.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    That's because, unlike dancers, civies are not interested in being in a relationship with a deadbeat. Try getting a steady job. [view link]
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Two_shits, not everyone is interested in living a plain vanilla lifestyle. Some people are just not geared to shuffling in like a drone each day and punching a clock. Giving juice shit just because he is one of them, on this site of all places, is fucked up.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Rick Two shits doesn’t really have a job recently it has come to light that he is actually a hand model, that explains it all and now you know what he means when he says he dates models and such. Lol
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    what the fuck movie was it with the hand model dude with the glass thingy over his hand...?
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    Welcome to 'real life', where the size of your wallet does not ensure success.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I think the saying goes, every woman is crazy it’s just a matter of time before she shows you. So far I think this holds 100% true. Sometimes a woman shows you within the first 10 minutes of meeting her, others may take years.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Bro you just gotta keep getting back on the horse.
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    Misterwonderful, it was David Duchovny in the original Zoolander
  • ..oh wow..look at every one defending juice. Idk..some ppl arent meant to not attend an ivy league school with tuition fully paid for despite their parents not having gone to a school near this type .. Yet u wanna give nicole1994 shit 4 it:)) Nicole1994 out
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Juice if you ain't a 10 don't go for 10s Everyone want to feel like they can date out they league. Make sure you're in their damn ballpark
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    Maybe it was going v2m after a Lady G's visit without taking a Wet Ones/Listermint break. Chicks are funny about stuff like that. I don't get it, either. They'll suck off 35 guys and bukkake them into a bowl and drink it, but ask one to blow you after fucking one of Lady G's finest and it's the whole "we should take a break for a while" runaround.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion