tuscl

Why do attractive young men visit strip clubs ?

BabyGirl91
I Travel Around
Monday, August 20, 2018 8:39 PM
This has puzzled me as of late

53 comments

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    Beautiful pussy.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    We like hot girls and you make it too hard for us to pick you up Lololol :-)
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I like the lunch buffet.
  • Nakedlapman
    6 years ago
    Because these women pay attention to them and make them feel good. You pay them money and they treat you like a king! No questions asked.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Between every hot woman is a man that can't stand her. Because of this, they like to go to strip clubs and look at and flirt with other women.
  • K
    6 years ago
    They like looking at a variety of beautiful naked women just like other men.
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    Same reason we all do - P4P pussy. And that includes us lady mongers too, btw.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    When I was an attractive young man, it was one of two reasons: 1) Lack of experience with women when I first started. Then later in my career, it was rebounding 2) Hot naked chicks for its own sake For #1, I ended up gaining the confidence to date / finishing the rebound and then would stop going for extended periods. The second I only did a couple of times while in a relationship. In those cases, it was getting stale and I wanted to cross shop a little to see what I was missing. Otherwise, I find hot naked chicks to be generally desirable in a variety of circumstances even to this day.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I think you're asking the wrong audience :)
  • Rb47
    6 years ago
    Online dating is currently the most popular way to meet people. People are more comfortable with texting than talking these days. Women prefer to message and date perhaps the top 1 percent or so of men in their city or county. Statistically that means tall, good career, and white. Finding these men is very easy online. If the guy is merely average or even well above average online dating is disappointing. The saying is no one meets in person anymore. Things are pretty bleak for most men.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Immediate gratification. Males are obviously very sexual, and like microwaves get hot immediately. In a strip club you see a hot piece of ass and you can be all over her 2-minutes later - you satisfy your male-lust easily and with no strings attached nor any expectations from the hot piece of ass - it's like running to the store for a bottle of milk vs having to buy a cow so you can have some milk and everything that goes with owning a cow.
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    Personally I only club when I travel, primarily for work. Now could I go out on a Tuesday night in a strange town and get a woman? Probably, but it would take time, money and effort. I could also fail to get anything while still expending all 3. Or I could go stare at a bunch of them naked and if so inclined have them crawl all over me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Per @ jester214 It's kinda hard to strike out in a strip club :)
  • Rb47
    6 years ago
    @dc Lots of truth in your post. The grass is greener on the other side. I've had long term relationships and they were not fun. You get bored. She gets bored. She will eventually want to change everything about you, complain about everything under the sun and want you to buy tons of crap for her. Pay for play all the way. Pay them to go away.
  • Rb47
    6 years ago
    @dc I gotcha dc. I think all relationships, both so called free and p4p eventually run their course. The honeymoon period is said to be 6 months to 1 year, so if you are exiting before that, that's great.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I would say if you are an attractive younger man strip clubs are even more attractive to you. Women these days don't want to settle down, and those that do let themselves go. There are many women who weigh 40 lbs over thier healthy weight because they prefer to watch netflix than go to the gym.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    The elevator must stop on the 4th floor with this one....
  • nemesisk7
    6 years ago
    Why dont you offer FS ?
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    Why do young attractive men go to strip clubs? Why not? I mean why do celebrities, athletes, musicians, famous people, rich or powerful people (many of then also young and attractive) go to strip clubs? Especially when they can get almost all the civilian/groupie pussy that they want? Strip clubs just offer an unbelievable ease and convenience if you can afford it. You also have the luxury of picking your desired woman instead of having more limited options. The temporary fantasy and break from real life is very valuable for many people. There are young people in committed relationships that still want to and find a way to sneak to a strip club. Call it cheating if you will, but it's probably better than the alternative. Anyway, most young guys aren't the frequent and/or big spenders. If they're also attractive and have decent real world game, they might try to use that at a strip club like a regular club in the hope of getting some free sex. At the very least, i have found that they often get better service at least from the baby strippers or the strippers i mentioned in my other discussion that don't work that much. Basically girls that often treat their job like a party. I'll see strippers "waste" a lot of time with them (and they're usually in groups), sitting and often drinking with them, talking while sitting on their laps and being groped. Many times they won't even buy any dances but try to get the stripper's number or be accepted/friended on their snapchat or facebook or instagram. So some young attractive men might go to a SC for a nice and needed distraction. The more naive ones might go to try to find a hook up.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    Free popcorn
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Even young, attractive guys like to hit the "easy button" every so often. Also, I think it's wrong to assume that all young attractive guys have an easy time getting dates or getting laid.
  • IHearVoices
    6 years ago
    To be entertained...for me, it's really that simple. The type of entertainment is different, sure...but I go to be entertained and have fun.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Guys who are older now didn't go to clubs often when they were in their 20's because clubs were not the brothels of today and you could meet women in bars because the drinking age was 18. I would spend time inthe clubs now if I were in my 20's because dating looks dangerous now #METOO.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    No shame in the young guys here realizing they are undatable IRL and resigning themselves to a life of strip clubs and P4P. At least they didn't wait until their were in their 40's or 50's to face up to the truth.
  • houjack
    6 years ago
    Just because you're a young attractive male doesn't mean young attractive females wanna fuck you. It's such a shit show meeting someone over the internet with all the apps. The massive investment of time with shallow (if any) progress finding someone to fuck can be disheartening. I'd wager convenience and consistency (dry spells in civvie land are of unknown lengths) are major reasons for dudes doing P4P.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I am unqualified to answer this question.
  • shanny72
    6 years ago
    Variety. Men want to see all the tits.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Because us young handsome devils like naked sexy women too, especially the ones that we can send away drama free when we are finished. ;)
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    ^Did I say "us" and "we?" Oops. I probably should have cut "us" out and changed "we" to "they" - my bad. ;)
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Well it’s not as if dating the strippers is out of the question for us younger guys. As much of a shit show that it can be. I’ve done it a few times and while there was no way it could last, it was FUN while it lasted.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Because... There's a nuance to getting laid in the civilian world that requires a man to 1) Invest of time, emotions with zero guarantee of a return on this investment and potential rejection and hurt ego 3) So it requires him to have a love of gambling (aka risk taking) and salesmanship 4) It requires patience and the ability to walk away 5) Girls are often not honest and like to string things along ( while this is expected from strippers, very disappointing from civilians) 6) Ya guys like things very clearly laid out and simple, check boxes, and civilian dating is complicated, going to strip clubs very simple (strippers want money we want sexual touch, I spend I touch) Basically girls play games, every once in a while it's fun to play too, but when I'm hungry I'm not going to eat at a place that says if I spend a $100 they might serve me food, I'm going to the place I know I'll get something off The menu. Thats why this Young-ish guy will go to strip clubs. That and I've been pretty good and eventually turning it in to steady free sex so... Ya
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ what happened to number 2 ?
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Number 2 goes in the toilet... Duh
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    Aren't strippers real women too and they are already naked.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Speaking for attractive old guys....when we go we do so for the fun and because from what I have observed we can run circles around the young guys when it comes to knowing how to get the attention we want.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Weirdest freaking thing: Dancers who are otherwise decent hustlers that like to do stupid shit like go home with a young customer to “party” after her shift. There was this one person in my social circle who did this all the time. And then had the nerve to find ways to always imply that she was a much better hustler than me. I only asked one young guy to meet up outside the club before. I did this because he was a mechanic and I wanted a second opinion on a car repair. (This one place was trying to tell me that I needed to get a $2200 repair done.) And I took my friend’s mom with me when this happened too. So, yeah. If the OP wasn’t a troll, she would be well aware of the aggressive “come party with us” pitch of young dudes.
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    As an attractive young man, one can spend hundreds or even thousands on dates with 7, and not even make it to third base. At a strip club, you can get to second base for $25 in 60 seconds. That, plus titties 'n' beer.
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    That comment was not supposed to post. You can spend thousands on a date with "a" 7, but you can get to 2nd base with a 9 for $25. There.
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    There are many reasons. Have you tried dating millenial women? It is much less of a headache to go to a strip club to interact with a naked woman versus trying to play all of their games and buying them shit in a relationship. Many American women tend to overvalue themselves. For example, a girl who is a 5, thinks she is a 10 and is only worthy of being courted by a billionaire or celebrity. In the strip club, men decide women's value through economics. The stripper raking up thousands is the 10, while the stripper unable to make tipout is the 5.
  • justaguy79
    6 years ago
    Booze and hot sluts. When I was late 20s-early 30s, I would occasionally find a girl who wanted me to fuck her for free. Unlike civilian girls, these girls were DTF instantaneously.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I've generally found once I finished college any girl who wanted to have sex had a price.....it might not be cold hard cash but there was always a cost of some sort involved. And yest the cost of my freedom is a price to pay.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    so many EXCELLENT posts here. the first DC post is extremely good. fuck. I'm so predictable.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    They want to fart on hot girls. They have to put up with it if they want paid
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Because they're socially awkward and for many, paying is the only way they can get a woman. A trick is a trick.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    They are lonely. They have money. When they leave the strip club, they aren't lonely anymore. Because it's worth it to them.
  • BigPoppa99
    6 years ago
    (( For me, it is a little bit of everything that was just said. I was injured and hurt very, very badly in a car accident, all happening during my formative years- having made a miraculous recovery, nonetheless, but during that time, I was missing the companionship of the opposite sex. My fraternity brothers took me to my first strip club at close to age 30- and the rest is history! I was lucky. I found this site, and completed what everything there was to do in club, OTC included within two years of nonstop fun... It also helped that I was smart, good looking, and rich as fuck! Considering those traits, it just made sense- rather than deal with civilian chicks, and all of their drama (which I also tried for short stints)- just have instant gratification. Or, for how ever long it took till the freshness of that "new girlfriend," feel wore off! ;)) Is it purely a superficial thing, perhaps, for now. But I missed out on that part of my life. I was bitter, and much like the other tuscler md3.... somet
  • BigPoppa99
    6 years ago
    something said- Strip clubs, kinda saved my life... Or at the very least, kept me from going insane! lol.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    In a strip-club, pretty-much any woman is obtainable w/ minimal if not zero effort; often they make themselves available to you w/o you even having to say a word - in the real world you can't get w/ any, or every, woman you want/desire/see, it often takes luck, effort, and investment (time, $$$, pretending to be prince-charming). Strip clubs are not for every guy - not every guy may actually enjoy them nor are there guys that need strip-clubs - but I also think many guys don't know what can be had in a strip-club - perhaps they think or have just experienced, that it's mostly just looking at some naked chicks on stage - and a lot of non SCers probably have no clue about the amount of fucking that goes on in some clubs. I can count on one PL-hand the # of times I went to a strip-club in my 20s - they really didn't do that much for me in large-part b/c I had not really experienced a good strip-club. I became a regular SCer in the 2000s when I moved to Dallas - was driving around one night getting to know the city soon after moving there and ran into Baby Dolls by accident - didn't know about Baby Dolls but I could figure it was a strip-club - the parking-lot was packed - didn't go in but came back a few days later to check-it-out out of boredom not expecting much - I was hooked after experiencing Baby Dolls and how much fun it was.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    In my case, I was socially awkward around girls as someone said earlier. The strip club has actually helped me be less awkward around girls in the real world.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Juice bars (nude) are easier to get into when you're under 21. Although I had a beard and had been going to bars illegally and drinking since 16 and a family bar (no drinking) since 11 (I think). Why at 18? Hot nude women. Guys like to look and it's only a few bucks. I never had a problem dating, so it wasn't that. It doesn't seem that complicated to me.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Or maybe it’s like Chris Rock said “ a is only as faithful as his options”
  • dr_lee
    6 years ago
    Variety, strip club is easy place to go and see all shapes, types, and sizes. Good-looking guys don’t necessarily always want gorgeous women. A woman can be less-than-beautiful, but still sexy.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    absolutely sir.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion