tuscl

keep em natural

shareher
Maryland
Gawd I love women. Most especially sex workers. Their whole persona and bodies. Not a 'tit' guy but of course I love tits.
Natural tits. Big and full. Small and perky. A little post baby say? Sure, sexy. Soft natural, proportioned to their body, tits?
And the biggest turn off in the world to me? Blown up, hard, dont belong in her, surgically destroyed clown tits.
A girl goes from a '10' to a total turnoff with a new set of bolt ons.
Any one else feel like me? Or am I an outlier? Cause man these girls must think we like those 'things' ill call them.
So many of them destroy their bodies getting them.

25 comments

• chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Yet another fake tits hate thread. More for me...
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    For me, as a big boob lover, if I can touch them they're real.

Q. Why are strippers like rocks?
    A. You skip the flat ones.
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    I have seen and played with 2 sets of after market tits that if I didn't know they were fake I would have said they were lying to me. Other than that ,if they look or feel fake,they get a pass from me,but I will admit that I like tits that most would pass on.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    In my opinion, they do look better while covered, but usually not when naked and that's what matters most IRT strippers.

And fondling fake ones doesn't do it for me. But then again I find imperfections sexy.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I can't stand fake tits. Can't stand the looks of them - they never hang or are shaped right. And I can't stand the feel of them. All natural is always more beautiful and attractive. @shareher I'm pretty much in the same boat as you.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I’ve seen lots of fake tits that look good when the girl is dressed. I’ve seen a few that still looked good when she was naked. I’ve seen exactly one set of fakes that looked *and* felt natural enough that I couldn’t tell without extensive examination.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I’m not ever going to get a boob job myself. But I always figured fake tits were like makeup. Logically, most guys hate them. I can’t blame them because I can see how it’s like being “lied” to.

But in reality, it’s effective. Especially if the procedure was done right.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    There are two women at my favorite club who have enhanced boobs that you seriously cannot tell if the are real or not. Incredible shape, natural squeeze, no edges visible ever. Both (well, all four, lol) were done by the same plastic surgeon, who is a genius in my estimation. Another girl just had hers done with a new silicone foam set. If she had just opted for one size smaller they would have been perfect.

I am generally in the "I love naturals" clique (there's another one for you nicespice), but some of the newer ones in the hands of a skilled surgeon are really, really good.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Fake boobs is like a guy putting a sock in his package so his package looks more impressive
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The implants are def getting better - as a red-blooded breast lover I can usually tell pretty-much every time and they're almost-always obvious at least to some extent.

About a year+ ago I was with a slim Cuban dancer at Diamond Dolls Pompano - her boobs looked very very nice, smallish Cs that made her look busty on her slim frame w/o looking way out of proportion, she just looked naturally blessed.

While getting dances from her her boobs didn't feel hard but firm but yet the firmness although not off-putting at all just felt a bit off but not by much - I finally asked her if they were implants and she said yes and although I had some original suspicions I was still kinda surprised when she told me - her boobs were super-smooth with no odd shape/angles and looked natural shaped and pointed/hung in a natural-looking direction/position - hers were def the most natural looking and feeling I've ever come across in all my years of PL-fondling - on first look she just looked very naturally blessed but with a bit of closer examination I had a slight doubt but still had to ask, but bottom line my growing-suspicion was confirmed - I assume hers were those gummybear type implants that have been referenced herebin the past and they felt just slightly spongey, didn't feel bad just not like a real boob.

In all my years of mongering my implant suspicious have pretty-much always been confirmed.

In the end I can def understand why a woman or dancer might wanna get them and they should if they feel they want them.
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    6 years ago
    Is this what is referred to as bolt ons?
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I am not into fake asses or boobs! I seen some chicas that had beautiful faces would be 9 or 10s but because of fake asses and boobs they don't even rate to me i like all natural
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    I'm not a fan of fake tits but they're not a total turnoff unless they really are humongous clown size. A bigger turn off to me is the clown size asses on normal size women that's become the new fad.
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    6 years ago
    I want to see the bolts come loose
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Let me clarify...

I don't like them if I can tell that they are fake. Obviously, if I can't tell, the implants don't bother me. But almost all the time you can tell.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Fake tits are case-by-case for me. Not a deal-breaker unless she looks like she's smuggling bowling balls.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    When the girl is either upside down on pole or laying on floor, boltons usually lay unnaturally and expose the scar. Turnoff for me. Apparently I’m a mentally delicate PL
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i'd rather see fake boobs than fake asses. in most cases I absolutely prefer natural.
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    As far as dancers go I will not get a dance from a girl with after market tits. I have made that mistake in the past and the way they feel kinda creep me out. I have two friends that have store boughts . One gal looks fantastic in clothes. In a bikini they look fake, naked they look repulsive. The other friend does not wear revealing clothes at all. In a bikini they look repulsive and naked they look like 2 softballs on her chest. I have not touched either pair.

The aforementioned girls(my first post on this thread) had the same surgeon and had wonderful results. Gal #1 had very saggy D cup mommy tits before and she had them lifted and went back to D's and I swear that if I didn't know they were aftermarket I'd never know. Gal #2 had very small pancake like mommy B's. She went with a tear drop shapped C and they look,hang,droop,and feel all natural.

I'm guessing the others went with the discount doctor or didn't look at the before and after pics before they chose a surgeon.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    +1 shareher. I haven't given a nickel to a girl with fake tits in years - not even a stage tip. it's just that much of a turnoff for me.

But with that said, there have to be guys out there who love them or else these girls wouldn't keep doing it. Also, some girls swear that their money improved when they got implants, which just confirms the notion that enough guys must like them to make ti worth it for some girls.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Funny you should be so sure, some of the newer versions are virtually undetectable, you really wouldn’t know.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "... some girls swear that their money improved when they got implants, which just confirms the notion that enough guys must like the ..."

Besides the sickos that actually do like or prefer implants :); I can hypothesize that a lot of newbies/inexperienced SCers either get dances w/ the first girl that sits on their lap or are just taken by how fake-boobs look when the dancer is wearing her outfit - i.e. many enhanced boobs look great w/ her outfit on and newb/inexperienced SCers have not handled as many tits as us mongers have to know how to be more picky/discerning - I def have fallen a fair amount of times w.r.t. how a dancer's fake-boobs look in her outfit.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    From being on TUSCL for just about a year now I think this topic, along with OTC threads, are the most rehashed topics in this discussion board.

Good to see everyone's opinions for the 6th time I guess.

Countryman your response here is further proof that we would have gotten along fine in TJ together. You hate the fake tits and asses and I'm like, send 'em my way!
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    . ""Also, some girls swear that their money improved when they got implants, which just confirms the notion that enough guys must like them to make ti worth it for some girls.""

I can't tell you how many times I have talked to a guy and his comment is " she has great big fake tits" so there is truth in that statement.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    On the other hand, no stripper is going to admit that it wasn't a good investment.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion