tuscl

tats.

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
why the fuck do girls get tattoos??? it absolutely seems to mess up your opportunities. speaking for only myself I prefer absolutely no tattoos. but I will not let tattoos get in the way of enjoying an otherwise beautiful woman. but I prefer none. likewise with piercings. I don't quite include an ear piercing or two. but to me less is more.

44 comments

• georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    The same reasons men do maybe?
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    It makes them think they're standing out when in reality they're conforming more. But they'll never admit it.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I’ve personally recieved a lot of compliments for not having tattoos, so I agree dancers definitely have an advantage if they refrain. (And some oddball clubs don’t allow them anyways)

But the motives are just like GMD said.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Different strokes for different folks, man. Some guys actually dig the tattoos and piercings. Doesn't seem to be many of those types on this site, but they do exist.

And, it's their body. If they think it looks cool and want to be permanently branded with some words, symbol, or a picture then nothing's stopping them. Their life isn't ONLY about whether some 40 or 70 year old will buy dances from her.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I don't mind tatoos on a chic unless her whole body is covered! Piercings anywhere other than ears or belly button is a turnoff to me!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @countryman I think the trend died off a few years back anyways but I supposedly heard that you get tongue piercing=better blowjob?

• Warrior15
    6 years ago
    We've discussed this before. But I totally agree with you, MisterWonderful. I think a tattoo is just permanently damaging your skin. Hate them. They are a big turn off to me.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    On the tongue piercing. When I see a girl with a tongue piercing, I"m immediately thinking about getting a BJ. But I don't think it increases the enjoyment of the actual act. That is all determined by the talent of the girl.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    absolutely sir.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    I just don’t like when girls have excessive tats. a couple don’t bother me one bit

there’s 2 dancers at my fav local club who are new to me and both are super hot and neither has many tats. :-)
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Tats and piercings don't bother me at all which is pretty awesome as all of you old coots will pass over a hot girl just because of that.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    PaulD, don't get me wrong. I'll still fuck a girl with Tats. I would just prefer she didn't have them.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I also prefer none or less tats but I won't pass up a girl with a nice body if she has more than I prefer.

It's the ones that, as another poster put it, look like MS-13 members that I usually avoid no matter what. At the point where I can't even see any normal skin coloring is where I'm not attracted anymore. I'll leave those for Captain Kirk.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    “On the tongue piercing. When I see a girl with a tongue piercing, I"m immediately thinking about getting a BJ. But I don't think it increases the enjoyment of the actual act. That is all determined by the talent of the girl.”

https://youtu.be/Uj-k1FBGlpU

• Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"Different strokes for different folks, man. Some guys actually dig the tattoos and piercings. Doesn't seem to be many of those types on this site, but they do exist. "

Well sure, they exist. But men who are successful enough that they have extra money to spend on strippers, AND like tats and piercings, are a small minority. Not just here. That's just a reality.

Obviously enough, the strippers who get tats and piercings, don't give a fuck about what customers think or how it might affect their income -- these tend to be either deeply personal choices that are more important than revenue impact, or frivilous (and probably drunk) choices with no thought at all to revenue impact. Either way, I don't think we PLs factor very much into most strippers' decision tree on this :)
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I personally absolute love tats and piercings, especially the nipple and pussy piercings. At this point though, there’s a significant Pavlovian element to my liking. The girls who tend to get those kinds of piercings also tend to like pain more than the average girl.

There’s nothing quite like watching a girl’s cunt juice up while she’s tied spreadeagled on the bed and I’m cranking up the pressure on her nipples or flogging her ass.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    ^^^ I admire the poor decision making that they often represent
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I know a dancer who started about 2 years ago back when she had zero tattoos. She now has three and complains that the city we are in isn’t as good as it used to be.

I took a break from here and was exclusively at another city for the longest time. I’ve found that it’s actually easier for me to make in the money in th city I started at now.

Tattoos aren’t the only factor, I think. She also has a cutesy goth girl look and often colors her hair to unnatural shades, and she didn’t do that when she first started either.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    "Well sure, they exist. But men who are successful enough that they have extra money to spend on strippers, AND like tats and piercings, are a small minority. Not just here. That's just a reality."

Where are you getting this data from? Did they do some type of study or take a survey? I'd be interested in seeing it if so.

• gawker
    6 years ago
    I feel it's dependent on the quality of the tat, it's location on her body, and the overall impression. There's s mature Chinese dancer I know who has an expertly done dragon worked into a full sleeve. It makes her more exotic and desireable to me.
    I also know a gal with an ideal body, but consistent with her drug use, has "a monkey on her back." It's far from expert ( she says he was smoking crack when the "artist" did his work). It detracts from her overall appearance and will be an embarrassment at some time in her life.
    I hate piercings to the genitals and breasts. However I did once have a good friend who had her tongue pierced and during BBBJ's she'd run that little ball along under the head and it added to the sensation which I loved. I was very disappointed when she took it out.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    My views on tats are changing. While I don’t like them, so many strippers have them that I’m getting used to them. I’ve reached the point where I can tolerate them as long as the girl is hot and the tats don’t cover most of her body.

But still tats disqualify a stripper for DS status. Some standards can’t be compromised.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I’m more into tits than tats ;)
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    For me, they’ve become so common that I rarely notice them unless they are awful. But I’d strongly prefer the non tatted strippers and do notice that. I can’t remember who said this on here but a few months ago someone said something to the effect that having no tats actually makes a stripper look more naked and hotter. I definitely agree with that.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I prefer no tats or piercings, but I can accept small ones. What I hate is the metal bars through the nipples. For me, this ruins nipple sucking.

I have been noticing some younger stripper don't have tattoos. Could this be a trend? A rebellion against the tattooed older crowd? I can only hope.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @warrior and TFP - I know there are a lot of you guys who will still go for hot chicks with a few tattoos. But there is still a preference against it. Since I don't care and even like tats/piercings I have definitely seem that those girls are way less in demand.

I think sabraman is right on. Most guys that like tats/piercings don't have tons of money to blow on strippers.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    I mean everyone likes different things. I personally love girls with tattoos! However that's just me.

And how does it ruin opportunities? What if the tattoos are in a concealable place? It's only an issue if you have face tattoos or full sleeves, etc
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    I don’t get it either cuz even as a stripper it limits your job options. A lot of clubs and older guys seem to dislike them. I personally don’t care either way although it can be especially sexy if done right.. or distracting if bad. I used to work with some chick who had a woman’s eyes on her butt cheeks and it always made me think of the great gatsby.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    +1 for referencing "The Great Gatsby" during a discussion on stripper tattoos.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    The original question was why do dancers get tattoos- I’ve asked several, and all liked the pain/sensation associated with the process.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Some strippers get Tats of thier boyfriends name to keep them in check. The boyfriends are usually low lifes who need the girls steady pay to support them. It kind of sucks when you have to look at a "Julio" tramp stamp when getting an assjob.
  • Book Guy
    6 years ago
    I don't dislike girls with tattoos strictly because of the tattoos. As long as the girl is hot, and the tattoo complements her overall look somehow, and is not a ridiculously trashy "prison tat" type thing, then I will probably find the fact that she has a tattoo to be appealing. It isn't exactly that the tattoo ITSELF will be appealing to me. It's more, that she will therefore "look like a stripper" and for me that's hot because it means that she seems like she's there to do a job for me. A tattoo can be (for me) somewhat like the ridiculous platform-high heels, or the crazy straps-and-veils outfits that strippers wear. It's part of the uniform and the uniform turns me on because it implies all the other things that go with the job.

Aside from their opportunity to get more money in a strip club, however, why do women get tattoos? Can't possibly improve their longer-term likelihood of getting employment anywhere any time ever. It's almost as if a girl who gets stripper-style tattoos is doing the same as saying to herself, "Well, that's it, I'm trapped, I'll always be a stripper."

I'm not glad, or sad, that they do it. And I can live with 'em or without 'em, they aren't necessary. But for me, personally, tattoos aren't entirely the turn-off that they seem to be for a lot of TUSCLers.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I don't let tats or piercings stop me from enjoying an otherwise sexy woman. butt honestly I prefer none.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    (dang. I allready said that.)
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I don't really care for tats or piercings, but don't hate the look normally. Although one thing I can't stand is nipple piercings. That is just so hideous to me for some reason. I personally find tattoos way less offensive than piercings? A lot of tattoos are artfully done and have some kind of symbolic meaning etc. I don't have one or the other myself though.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I don't understand why guys here keep asking why strippers get tattoos. It always comes down to (a) subjective taste and (b) generational differences.

I really like a dancer with good tattoos. I don't mind most piercings. I mind more if a dancer looks like she fell face-first into a tackle box. I have a lot of tattoos, so it would be hypocritical to cast judgement against them.

And I love customers who hate tattoos. I benefit from having broader tastes.
  • Jdobbs84
    6 years ago
    I personally love lots of tattoos if they're good, not something that looks like it done was in a garage or prison. Piercings are ok. Don't do it for me but not a deal breaker.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    “And I love customers who hate tattoos. I benefit from having broader tastes.”

Bingo!
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    It’s the “in” thing now. You’re going to see a lot more of it.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    I am not anti-tattoo, but I prefer none or few over many.

My prediction: in 20 years not having a tattoo will be the new tattoo, and the cycle will begin again.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    tatted girls are badder girls, and my hoes are the baddest of all the girls
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Zoeys new pic, wowza
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^it's aight. After the pics she hit us with before this one is actually kinda tame.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    ^didn't get to see those
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Pistola, what a shame. I think Zoey's had like 4 different avatars, with this latest one being the most covered up.

Damn, I sound like a creep in that first paragraph. Zoey I promise I'm not like SJG lol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion