tuscl

How to politely declined a sexual offer but maintain the business of the client

BabyGirl91
I Travel Around
I don't look down on those that participate in these activities but I don't. One of my biggest issues is running into a client that has plenty of money but is looking for a sexual act. Often we will have a great time to gather up until the offer and decline. Is their a way to keep the money flowing or is this just the natural end to the transition ?

42 comments

• BabyGirl91
    6 years ago
    Couldn't find an edit function. Sorry for the mistakes. Can some one point me in the direction of the edit feature
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    just give the guy a blowjob already.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Edit function is on a different website at www.noeditingallowed.com
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    This is the natural end to the relationship. He wants a service you don't offer. Unless he's a desperate RIL who'll just keep spending and fantasizing, it's over -- I assume it's obvious to tell the difference between a RIL, and an extras-focused customer
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Just take it blow by blow
  • houjack
    6 years ago
    He wants something that you don't offer, why would spending continue?
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    It’s probably over. But don’t just assume that if you want to try to keep him as a customer.

I’ll invert the standard advice we give customers looking for sex. Just tell him politely “no” and ask him if that’s a deal breaker for him. It probably is the end but you don’t know his exact range of clubbing enjoyment unless you ask.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lead him on.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    As a general rule of thumb, the more a guy spends on a stripper, the more he wants from her. There are exceptions of course, but they are few and far between in most clubs. If a guy keeps visiting you and spending real money, it is most likely because he: (1) wants sex; (2) has formed an emotional attachment; or (3) some of both. Seasoned hustlers understand this reality all too well and have different ways of dealing with it.

Some just cut the guy loose once this starts in order to avoid future drama. While this is easiest on the nerves I'm sure, it is also toughest on the wallet.

Others try to deflect for as long as possible. Guys who are primarily looking for sex are going to move on quickly and there is no help for it. Simply put, there are just too many other girls in most clubs who are willing to accommodate established spenders. A guy has formed an emotional attachment may stick around for a bit longer, but sooner or later he is going to move on too, either because he also wants sex or he will finally realize that his affections will never be returned.

Yet others have developed artful string-along games, including romance hustles, designed to extend the payment flows for as long as possible. Truth be told though, it takes a certain type of girl to be able to do these things successfully and I have no idea if you fit that profile or not.

In any event, good luck.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Generally speaking, a guy in a SC wants what he wants, and not much else. If he thinks you're really hot and you provide high mileage sans extras, then you might get a few lap dances out of him. But, beyond that the money won't flow. Your time is better spent looking for guys who want what you offer. Or, go work at a club where extras are rare.

There is no editing feature. Once you hit 'Post Comment', you live with it.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    ^ I was typing when Nina posted her "lead him on" comment, which of course falls into the string-along category above.

Some guys here bitch about girls who pull those games, but I say all power to you. Some of my best favorites were masters at it, but you have to be able to be seductive, lie convincingly and tolerate a lot of drama in order to pull it off. ☺
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Give the guy a break. You get him all excited and then you're surprised he wants some sexual activity? A blow job should satisfy him and it will keep the money flowing to you.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Leading a guy on can lead to a few more visits of spending while he attempts to make you feel secure about the decision to have sex with him eventually. This game doesn't last very long as it does Dawn on the customer that his spending isn't getting him any escalated actions.

To lead a customer on you have to do something that customer that he/she hasn't seen you do before to another customer.

Maybe it's a simple finger bang, and you'd let him fuck if there's more privacy, maybe a lite Hand Job where you stop before he cums.

These actions could string a customer along a lot longer because there is the perception of hope that he/she may get what they want, and in the mean time they still get to feel "special".

That being said, once a customer has asked for sex consider him/her to milk after the expiration date that will soon become rancid. Better to start looking for other regulars.

• Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Tell him to go to honk kong in tj and quit wasting his time and money on you! Chics like you are one of the reasons i won't spend another penny in u. s clubs!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    You should consider a little blowie the protein is healthy and it keeps the cash flow up ,)
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Take him to VIP and put a butt plug in him
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Just tell him that you just dance, instead of saying "I'm not gonna have sex with you" - he'll take the latter as you rejecting him specifically.

Whether you can keep him as a customer depends on how hardcore a SCer he is - a lot of custies are not aware sex can be had with certain dancers and are just hopeful they can have sex with one - if he's already had sex with dancers in the past and/or that is his sole motivation when dealing with dancers then the chips will fall where they fall.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Many of the guys on here are SC vets or have been schooled by vets and are more hardcore thus the answers you've gotten, but the avg SCer is often not this hardened and can often be more easy to deal-with/satisfy
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Obviously you have boundaries and that's cool. I don't know what the line is but assume it means you won't fuck or blow him.

Maybe you can come up with a creative way to satisfy him without crossing your line. Offer to piss on him or fist his ass for a fee lower than the club's going FS rate.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Lmfao, Nina was typing so ricky cant get his shit together
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    As far as the “lead him on” advice, you’ve got to make a fundamental decision that only you can make and you have to consciously choose between possible competing notions that you may have.

Yeah, you can lead him on or string him along and make good money doing it. If generating revenue is most important to you, you’ll go that route. I’d note that generating revenue is not the same as banking money. A great many strippers make good money but are broke. But is it going to eat at you if you are deceitful? If you live by the creed “treat others as you want to be treated”, then it will corrode you over time.

None of us can tell you which choice to make. But you will end up choosing and will define yourself by that choice. I honestly think you are better off making bank by sucking his cock rather than being deceitful and pretending you’re going to suck his cock.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    It also matters if you are in this profession for the long term or just looking to make a bit of quick money and then get out.
  • Bbybunny
    6 years ago
    Normally it can go two ways he spends more in an attempt to win you over abd work towards otc or he moves on to a new girl at a new club.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Have you tried offering other services?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Like an oil change, or maybe some lite housekeeping, how about cooking ?
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Huntsman, that was beautiful man. Seriously now, reading your sermon about the moral benefits of sucking his dick for $$ instead of leading him on made a tear form at the corner of my eye. I even felt a slow clap coming on. ☺

We should all pool our resources and send Huntsman on a strip club road show. ;)

sermonize about why it would be better for her to suck his dick to make that green instead of leading him on and making the money anw
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    Of course, you also have customers like Ricki Boi who don’t just like women to make their own decisions.

He prefers to be the one to find a dancer who is unsure of her limits and unsure of her hustle and hasn’t quite learned learned how to make good money. That way, she gets impressed by his lowball offers of sex.

And he LOVES the drama attached to the whole process.

But unlike Rickyboi, I got something better for you darling. Let me define your boundaries for you and together we can make good money.

All you need is $5000 to get started.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    babygirl. it's over.
  • BabyGirl91
    6 years ago
    Very helpful response. Thank you all.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    i dont know if all the sex you had in your life has been good or great, but i would guess most of it has been bad. so why not just get paid to have bad sex, if it ends up being good sex win/win in my book.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Good point Salty.Nutz

It’s why these StripperWeb gals are always so uptight.

Unlike in Tijuana. Where it is documented they turn men into show donkeys to have extra fun with them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    @91

In case you're not aware, you can go into your account and turn off notifications that way your email doesn't get blown-up with every response - once a thread starts no telling when it will end.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    ^^no need to be uptight, it's just pussy BUT if you are getting some good free dick then naw. Good dick > then money.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Who is being uptight? It wouldn’t be me would it?
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    Know your boundaries. If he's offering up enough money he'll find someone else who will bite. If he's a regular trying to escalate I'd suggest being upfront. It's thinking long term vs thinking short term. Sure, if you lead him on you might squeeze a little more out of him, but both at what cost (can take a lot of energy to be so deceptive) and when he finds out. By the latter I mean, when he does figure it out the faucet gets shut, where as being up front it'll get dialed back. But at least you keep the door open if he decides to get the occasional dances/activities you've been providing previously.

0.02 Good luck.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    If you want the money but don't want to fuck the only option is be a ROB

Agree to the sex take the money... all of it up front and then head to the back

Once in the room do the dances and all but when we pulls that little nasty pecker out take off running and screaming to alert the bouncers then tell them his trying to force you into sex

They will take care of things from that point on and you'll be counting stacks

Note only do this to big spenders you know you'll never see again because once that bridge is burnt it's over for life

Extra side note you may want to wear wigs because sites like this one will report it in hopes other men will avoid you... so change your stage name as well

Then your solid as long as you can live with yourself LMFAO
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    There’s nothing wrong with sticking to your limits, but you need to be prepared for customers who won’t accept anything less than sex to look elsewhere. That said, not every pussy hound in the club will outright reject you just because you won’t eat his nut.

There are two (used to be three, but one has since succumbed to my overwhelming charms) current favorite dancers who’ve specifically told me they won’t do sex. They were upfront about it when I asked, and they both made a comment like Huntsman’s “if that’s a deal breaker, I’m sorry but...”

I still spend money on them. Not a *lot* mind you, just dances and a very occasional drink, but they don’t avoid me in the club, and they nearly always approach me, rather than the other way around, even knowing I won’t do a VIP or other long dance.
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    Yo baby just get paid on the program
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    Trish its common knowledge that youre loose and have a butt plug to hold your shit in.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Ooo true
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    At the risk of being subject to ridicule, I'm going to offer a bit different advise. Be truthful and tell him, "I'm sorry, but I don't do that because (insert your reason here). I hope that won't mean that we won't be seeing each other any more, but there it is."

Bottom line, you'll still have your self respect, and probably his as well. In the meantime, keep giving him dances right to your limits.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Politely let'm know where you stand and let him decide if it's worth it to him
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion