tuscl

“What do I do if I LDK”

Tuesday, August 14, 2018 1:43 PM
Trust me. Most dancers won’t notice. A lot of us are dense like that, lol

73 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    That's how I roll. I ensure no jizz leakage and act like nothing happened. My LDK is my own business TYVM. Although LOL I'm not much of a conversationalist after.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Really ? Maybe it's the kind of clubs I go into. But it seems to me that it's a source of pride to the dancer. She is trying to get me off and she's looking for the signs that it's happening. And they seem to get a little turned on by it. That is until I start moaning too loud, then they are trying to quiet me down.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    If you make me LDK I'm giving you a bonus check love :)
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    Why you fucking with cheap ads tricks busting a load for $40 when you could get full vaginal delivery with a simp for $400 yeah dig
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Nicespice, did someone ask you that question or something?
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    As a commando shorts wearer Spice would know if the one in a million shot came in and I LDK.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    This is like a public service announcement for LDK PL’s. It’s good to see NiceSpice taking the initiative.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Yeah, the Spicester gives us a pretty straightforward perspective on stuff and I appreciate it.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    TFP - nicespice is at my local club this week so I have been getting in all the LDKs I can with her!
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    With a hoe like spice baby I'd drive the game like Bill Cosby Baby come be daddies bottom bitch I'll save that pussy from that itch
  • SanchoRG
    6 years ago
    Gotta have that poker face if u LDK with a Cuban or they’ll bug the shit out of you for a tip
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Cubans will bug the shit out of you for a tip for just looking at your crotch.
  • SanchoRG
    6 years ago
    Yeah but they reliably get the job done!
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Bingo
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @TFP it’s because if I never met PaulDrake, I honestly think I’d be ignorant lol @Warrior15 seems like a wild club ;) @sirlap I bet your poker face is top notch, you crafty Filipino you. @skibum show to my club but make sure I don’t know it’s you. I’m up for the challenge And believe me, I’m more interested in knowing. I too would like to demand a tip, lol
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Fortunately, I won’t ever have to utter that question. :)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    How about if instead of going for LDKing, you DATY the dancer? That has always worked very well for me and made a very good impression. SJG
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    If you LDK and the dancer doesnt notice you are doing it wrong. As we say time and time again the best dancers want you to LDK and see it as a sense of accomplishment. Some of my favs like to stay on my lap until the throbbing is done.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Dancers have always love it when I have DATYed them, and the see that I am saving my load for them! SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    ^^^ That awkward moment when everyone wonders if 'dancers' is a euphemism for 'nurses who dispense my meds.'
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Well... you may or may not notice the damp spot depending on positioning and fabrics, but the reality is that many guys aren't great at maintaining a poker face through orgasm (and really, there's no good reason except LDK for such a... errr... skill). Years ago when the Cadillac Lounge was a good club, I was in a lapdance booth with a CF, and the guy in the next stall sounded like a wookie in a wood chipper. My dancer and I had to take a pause because we were laughing so hard. The reality is that most guys are piss-poor jism ninjas.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @nicespice it's seriously fun to try and hold back expression. Maybe because I like the fantasy "innocence" of it is why, also maybe because it is out if boredom from 100s of LDKs, but just to LDK like a real orgasm in real life is kinda not the point with me. Don't get me wrong, though, my faves always know how to LDK me and are totally willing. And yeah I'm true poker face but if you want I'll look you straight in the eyes as I do it if you want.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    If dancers don't notice then they're not paying enough attention and thus many of us might be ambivalent about an extra tip. But thanks for letting us know you haven't taken the graduate level courses for Dancing for PLs. :)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    You know, it's also possible that they notice but don't let on.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Where did you come up with “Wookiee in a wood chipper” Ishmael? That’s hilarious!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Thank you. If you'd heard the guy, then that's the first image that would have popped into your head as well. Unless he was a regular, I can't even imagine what his dancer was thinking.
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    Even without a mess to clean up the dancers always know when they have made me cum in my panties. With all of the screaming and thrashing there's no way they wouldn't know, lol.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    PaulDrake MY NIGGA!!!!! Damn son, no shame. LDKs with a dancer right here on the board. My dude said he's getting in all the LDKs he can. And nicespice you that girl! Love the fact that he put you on to it, and you're like, whatever. So you really couldn't tell? Paul Drake had that much of a poker face? If so, that's pretty damn crazy. And that puts to rest any doubt I had about nicespice giving good dances. If he was able to LDK, that means that girl nicespice must not be a rapid position switcher and gives one hell of a grind. Fuck yes!! For my first LDKs I used to stay with the poker face because I figured dancers would be pissed. Then I ran into a dancer who flat out told me if I don't cum she'd feel like she didn't do her job. After that, I only wanted dancers that had no problems with LDKs. It's exciting. Which is why PaulDrake you are one lucky dude. To this point, I always liked the dancers on this board because they didn't sound like Stripperweb girls. Those dancers act like they air dance all day and bag thousands of dollars per shift. What fucking PL would want that? Where as here seem more realistic. To this point I thought Zoey had the coolest statement, which was that she doesn't like clubs where dudes can't touch her body. I thought that was hella cool since usually dancers like to brag about doing the least amount possible for hella money. And now we have nicespice, who gave dances so good she made a dude LDK and she didn't even know it. Fucking excellent!
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I guess I tend to have more of a poker face than I realized. I wasn't trying to have one for sure. I think for me initially (for the first few visits) with a dancer I have to concentrate to bring myself to orgasm. Although I can't control it completely I have a fair bit of control over when I cum. So it may be that when I am concentrating on that I don't show much emotion. As time goes on and the dancer and I get into a groove I don't need to concentrate on it and can focus on enjoying the experience more organically.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Can't you get kicked out for LDK? I mean I've asked a couple girls in the club and they don't seem to fond of the idea....
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Some dancers don't like it at all. I suspect that the fat middle of the bell curve is dancers who don't care (at least not a lot). And then some dancers specialize in making guys LDK if that's what they're into. I have never heard of a guy getting thrown out of a club for LDK.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    I mean an LDK does sure sound like fun, but I can't imagine how embarrassing it must be walking around the club with a sticky stain on your pants
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    If you see anyone checking it out, you just gotta own it like Pee Wee - [view link]
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “and the guy in the next stall sounded like a wookie in a wood chipper.” Nice writing style, lol! The only time I heard a customer get dramatic like that, I think it was beyond a simple LDK purpose I think. He was insisting that I had to cum. It was weird steering that one. Me: “so um...haven’t came yet. *maaaybe* in a couple more songs” “But thanks for letting us know you haven't taken the graduate level courses for Dancing for PLs. :)” Nice try. Other board members have talked about that it’s either going to happen or it’s not, for the most part. The main way to really shoot up the likelihood is extras. @TFP Haha sure you can occasionally get money doing almost nothing. Those times however are once in a blue moon and you can’t count on it. And I’m not much into position shifting. I mostly stick with grinding frontways or backways and I’ll switch to see if a customer likes one more. The main thing I like to vary is facial expressions, or playing with hair or something. Unless the customer is trying touch/lick where it would be inappropriate, especially in a main lap dance area. Then I’ll shift quite a bit to avoid that. And a lot of these oddball customers will buy multiple dances and be happy at the end of it. But hey we all have our fantasies, so who am I to judge lol.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “As time goes on and the dancer and I get into a groove I don't need to concentrate on it and can focus on enjoying the experience more organically.” It definitely makes sense now why you’re a CF guy. Even though a lot of us (including me) can be pretty lackadaisical about working consistently. :p @CMI I suspect you’re right about the bell curve. “I mean an LDK does sure sound like fun, but I can't imagine how embarrassing it must be walking around the club with a sticky stain on your pants” Feel free to go the profile page of a lot of the posters in this thread. You can see what topics they started in the past to manage said stickyness. “And yeah I'm true poker face but if you want I'll look you straight in the eyes as I do it if you want.” Whatever is most comfy lol. PaulDrake also gave pretty good advice to identify a potential LDKer to secure one as a regular. And believe me, I’d love an LDK regular instead of the zero sum ones I usually get.
  • ReverseOsmosis
    6 years ago
    So - dumb question. what happens after the event, you come-ninjas? Never saw a guy (heading for the exits) with a big stain on his pants. That would pretty much ruin my night. What, do you put the hoagie in a ziplock bag under your pants? Wrap it in tinfoil? Jimmy-sack? Or just walk out to the car with a shit eating grin? It’s not like they hand you a towel.... or do they.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @nicespice if you want an LDK regular then it behooves you to pay attention to see if a guy LDKs or not with you. Somehow you should make it clear that it is a non-issue with you. It doesn't have to be outright declaration either. Just something that lets him/her know you were totally comfy and it was enjoyable. An LDK guy may be self conscious about it and even feel embarrassed if it is an open issue with a stripper. But if she is cool with it he's going to to at least earmark her for future reference or better yet he will make her a fave.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Fair point, Sirlap. Working on my attention span issues would help me in several other areas of life too, lol.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Vantablack said: "I mean an LDK does sure sound like fun, but I can't imagine how embarrassing it must be walking around the club with a sticky stain on your pants" Based on posts here, some guys do a bit of a cleanup in the club bathroom post-LDK. Other guys leave the club immediately and have a sticky ride home. A few just don't care. It's not my thing, but it's not hurting anyone so... (shrug). As long as the dancer knows it's.... errr.... coming and doesn't mind, then hakuna mutata.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    ^^^ what the hell is A.D.D.?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    ^^^ ???
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    Why bust on in a cup when you can fuck one in the cunt yeah dig
  • houjack
    6 years ago
    Dancers notice my O-face. I tip extra though, good service deserves a tip. As far as what I do about the mess, nothing. I change into club clothes before entering, and change after exiting. Dark clothes hide wet stains better, especially in club lighting. A tip for a dancer looking to keep me as a regular, say something like "oh, I see you really enjoyed yourself, we can do that again." Just letting on you know what happened and your cool with it.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Regarding wet spot issues I use a form of baby powder that lubricates during the dance and then absorbs moisture after. It helps a ton with the wetness issue. @nicespice - Take note of the last paragraph houjack just wrote. I think I said the same exact thing yesterday. Also the more I think about it I am not super suprised you didn't notice the LDK. You did eat a taco with cocktail sauce on in instead of salsa and didn't notice!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Lol, in my defense I’ve had some terrible non spicy salsas in the past. But yes, there is that and also the day before I tried to waltz in the club to audition without calling and asking for the best time first. Oops @Crazyhoe idk if you’re joking but heres a link, and I wouldn’t be surprised if you also had a similar disorder :p [view link] @houjack Thanks also for the tip. You, PaulDrake, and Sirlap said it well. :)
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Strippers be spacey.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LMAO PaulDrake don't be ruining nicespice for the rest of us LDKers.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Wouldn’t it be improving? :p
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    It depends on if he makes you jaded from it.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    No, I don’t think I’d ever be jaded. But that’s because I don’t have a sex negative mindset. Females are not mentally disturbed sluts and males are not disgusting creeps.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ You just took out all of the fun of trolling;)
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I think if anything, it's a good thing PaulDrake was the one she had LDK ending dances with. It sounds like he was respectful and most importantly, didn't leak out of his shorts/pants. I think that's the most important part. Had nicespice had a LDK dude that had her butt all wet afterwards I think she'd be looking at us in a pretty different light.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I apologize 25. Maybe I should start a GoFundMe and claim to be an innocent girl who has been abused by disgusting men at the club. And I need money to get out :p
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @TFP that's exactly what I was trolling PaulDrake about! Keep his shit clean with nicespice!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @TFP Luckily, I never dealt with a customer like that. The worst was I got some precum on me before. But that wasn’t from an LDKer, but some asshole who whipped out his dick while I was doing a floor dance.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ There ya go and you can add some stuff about how your boyfriend doesn’t help, just sits around playing Xbox all day, you’re stripping to pay for diapers, and nursing school and your rent is due, your phone got shut off, and your car is about to be repossessed ;)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Good points 25. Oh and don’t forget I need that boob job too!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Dayumn your so pathetic it just brings out the Cap’n Sav A Ho in me lol
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @nicespice. Resist the urge. Don't do it. Just one man's opinion, but do what you wanna do.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I was joking on that :p Even though my trolling came about because I misread sirlap’s trolling
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    My trolling is my defense mechanism for my jealousy of PaulDrake. And I'm gonna cry if nicespice gets a boob job. No trollo.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Paying for ejaculation services is just a bunch of morons paying money to exacerbate their own sexual frustration. Best is front room makeout session, then either back room FS, or just taking your girl home with you. When that is not possible, then DATY her in the dance booth. Always goes over well, dancers very responsive under such conditions and leaves her well primed for any sort of outside contacts. She can feel that you are saving your load for her, so is is inclined to proceed. SJG Pennsylvania Priests Abused 1,000 Children and Covered Up the Abuse [view link] 25 people overdose at Connecticut park, officials say [view link] Military Cover-Up? 100s of Migrants Feared Dead in Mass Grave at AZ’s Barry Goldwater Bombing Range [view link]
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Thank you SJG. Best to keep this LDK stuff in perspective
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Yes, it is good to keep in mind that san_jose_creep is a homeless man posing as a strip club monger and hasn't been to an actual strip club since the 90s.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Yeah SJG is funny. I like how earlier in the thread he said 'why not DATY instead of LDK?'. Gee nicespice, would you have been cool with pauldrake DATYing you right there in the booth?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @TFP the irony about san_jose_creep is that he's the most sexually frustrated guy on TUSCL. AND he exacerbates it by posting the shit he does!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I am nice to girls and always treat them in a fully civilian manner. In San Francisco, none have ever been anything less than enthusiastic and responsive about getting DATYed in the dance booth. Always goes over extremely well. Seems to have also been a factor in girls a while later demonstrably reversing themselves about "I don't kiss". SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ By "none" I assume you mean that one black stripper you saw back in the 90s. I would love to see how treating nicespice nice and civilian gets you DATY with her.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Nicespice is half white. And, as already documented, has an obsession with white customers. She clings to the rules because that’s what the chumps do
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Chumps being white people of course
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Its going to be an interesting time when internet anonymity is taken away. Heres who I think San Jose Guy is. 345 lb white guy who wears a rescue ranger t shirt and cargo shorts to the strip club. He never sits at the stage because he doesnt have the budget to tip let alone get any dances. What makes his presence more akward is he always sits in your line of sight. You know what Im talking about. It can be an empty club but instead of sitting 3 chairs to your right or left he decides to sit directly across the stage from you hoping to leech off the show you tipped for. After 2 hours of this nonsense he picks up his seltzer water and heads home in his prius to write comments on TUSCl
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ damn, NJBalla has got me figured out. Are Chumps white? I think more of them are. Men of color I think will more likely want to really engage with the girls and get into regular OTC and GFE-FS and even get them off the clock and more. We have examples of that in posters on this forum, ending up with a girl moving in with him. The Mexican men who go to our underground are reverent towards the women. And the women have confirmed this. "With the Mexicans its like they're making love to you." And this was spoken by a White girl who comes to us from KY. And the Latina's from that circuit, they consistently deliver phenomenal home GFE-FS sessions. I call these girls "The Beloved Latina Escorts". Just watch out though, guys who session with them are known to have grown tails and brown fur. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion