tuscl

Customers that like drama

Tuesday, July 31, 2018 7:46 PM
At the request of PaulDrake: "You have posted a few times about customers that actually want drama. You should make a more detailed post about that and your experiences sometime as I don't think it has ever been discussed before." It's been about a week since he asked this, but here is the reply. 1. One example of drama customers are the ones who had no intention of spending money. These guys come in with the fantasy like any other PL, but in their case, the fantasy is "I can get pussy anytime I want. I don't need to be here." They will talk excessively and not let you get a word in edgewise. Their goal is to suck up as much of your time as possible. And when you excuse yourself they like to either tell you either explicitly or implicitly that your personality or looks aren't up to par anyways. 2. Another high drama personality type is the status-oriented one. Usually, they are in a career such as law, sales, corporate executives etc. From a dancer's point of view, they are good in the sense that they are a quick decider. They are bad in the sense that they may be harsh when they don't want you. Once, there was a customer who had just walked into the club. I barely noticed him because I was trying to make a beeline for the restroom. (I had to pee.) He stopped me briefly to give me a hug. I was confused but I smiled at him, and told me that I would be right back. I forgot about him and went off to sit elsewhere. (To get rejected for a dance by someone.) That was when another dancer walked up to me and told me there was a man in the cabana who wanted us both. We both go in together, and he tips her and tells her to leave (in a rather brusque manner) He tells me that all he wanted was me there. I spent the next couple of hours agreeing with various statements that implied he was a very important person. It was favorable for me, and unfavorable for the other dancer. Men like him enjoy playing other dancers off each other and deciding who is worthy of him. 3. Another kind of drama type of customer are the types that like to have stacks of money on their table. Their motives are just the same as customer type #2, except these customers tend to be younger and also more "ghetto." But they also enjoy blatantly deciding who is worthy of their stack and who is not. Sometimes they do this by making it rain on certain girls. Other times it's whoever sits with them at their table. 4. Another dramatic type is the Regular In Love. These are the ones who, past their generous phase, start demanding more personal time for less money. Some of that is to be expected, but then their demands tend to get insatiable. Sometimes they can be worked with, but other times they have to be cut off. 5. Another type is a just a club regular in general. He will maintain at least 2 CF in the same club. He doesn't try to schedule them apart. He likes to toy with them and bait them to compete with each other. (SMH when the dancers fall for it and start getting beef with each other.) 6. Another type of drama customer is a female who is "one of the guys." She's with a group of dudes and she has something to prove. She wants to insult you, either explicitly or implicitly, and will let you know that she can easily do your job but she's above all that. (In my experience, the one who is simply with a boyfriend is mostly likely just there to monitor behavior. She might not be friendly, but I don't see her as drama oriented persay.) If I think of any other types, I'll update the thread describing them.

49 comments

• doctorevil
    6 years ago
    I don’t know if I would call these drama seekers. They seem more like your basic assholes to me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    May be hard if not somewhat inaccurate to quantify, but approximately what % of custies are problematic - by problematic I guess one can say if you saw him again he would not be the first you'd approach if you had other options.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I fucking love strip club drama. But just hearing about it, I can't get enough of club gossip. Staying out of the drama is the best way to get what I want -- a YMMV experience, for hours, for an affordable price, with my CF. There's a variation on 1a that my buddies and I love spotting. The guy who enjoys the fantasy that he's too hot for the club, but sits back with this "I'm the shit" look on his face. He doesn't talk a lot, if a girl comes over he gets the "yeah, of course you're coming to me expression, then back to "I'm the shit". When he does talk, we love narrating what he might be saying. "yeah girl... yeah.. yeah, you here with me girl... yeah, bye girl"
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Thanks for writing this up nicespice! Good question papi!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ i.e. on a avg shift, how many custies (%) you wish you wouldn't have had to deal with
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Thank you. Very insightful
  • Newtothislife
    6 years ago
    Good info. #5 tho =)
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    very interesting. we need more of these type of threads on here.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I don’t really get the drama on either side. Customers supposedly just want to have a good time and strippers are trying to earn a living. Drama doesn’t seem conducive to either parties’ objectives yet it’s common. Thanks for the insight Nicespice.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I don't think customers are as bad as some dancers make them out to be - nor are dancers as bad as some PLs make them out to be. Bad custies and bad dancers IMO are in the minority it's just that the bad experiences with either probably leave a larger mark than the good experiences - sorta like many people remember the bad financial times more than the good ones.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @doctorevil Hmm...perhaps. Though you can see it in their eyes that they really want a reaction from you. @papi Customers I wouldn’t approach again if I had other options... hmm maybe 40-60% or so? But a lot of that number wouldn’t just be because of the customer’s personality. I’d do the same on those I’ve been rejected on a dance before. Now if I magically appealed to *every* customer and they were all willing to spend on me, then the “prefer not to deal with” would be maybe 5-10%? I’d guess? It’s hard to put a hard number on that because it seems like sometimes they all coordinate to show up at the same time lol But luckily, overall, they are in the minority. @ Subra lol. So are you saying that thanks to drama it’s easier to lock down your CF? Or you just enjoy listening to her describe it? @newtothislife :p I agree that I believe like attracts like. Be dramatic yourself, and you will face more dramatic encounters. Not necessarily a bad way to be as a dancer, assuming you do it right. Some of the best money can be from #2 and #3 types. But I admit that I often prefer to ignore them in favor of a more easygoing, but often lower spender. Not the optimal hustling from me, but it is what is is. @everyone else, thanks for the compliment.
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    I hate drama of any kind and as a rookie monger I used to think that a stripclub was the kind of place you went to to get away from all of that kind of stupid shit. Little did I know the reality of it back then, lol.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Thanks, nicespice. It's good to hear from an intelligent, non-troll dancer.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Nicespice: “Though you can see it in their eyes that they really want a reaction from you.” Yes, in that case I would agree with you. Of course, that also makes them a much bigger asshole, too.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    @rice'nspice - I thought we had worked things out, but here you go again. 1. As I've told you before, I’m well known and have my pick of gorgeous women, I'm dating several model quality young civie hotites (FWB not P4P). So yes,”I can get (free) pussy anytime I want.” and no, 'I don't need to be here.” The difference for me is if I want to spend $1,000-5,000 dollars on any given night it’s no problem. Yes, there are a rare few dancers that absolutely rate my spending it, but the vast majority do not measure up to it in personality or looks. Not a misogynist just being real motherfuckers. 2. When I do find a dancer I deign to spend on, I have certain nonnegotiable demands, and yes, that includes her staying there with me as long as I’m there and agreeing with me for hours on end. As to those guys that bitch about my locking down the girl I want, I go to the club for my enjoyment I DGAF about them. If they want what I have let them Up their game, it’s that simple. Next time, if you want to come at me, just do it directly, and don’t be all passive-aggressive about it and make some fake thread about bad customer types.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Nicespice: OK, after the above diatribe, I now know exactly what you mean.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I go. I drink beer. I see a dancer I like I get dances. I go home. That's enough drama for me.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I enjoy hearing about the drama, but I try to stay far from it. It's like a soap opera and allows mean to learn more about what goes on in their lives. Since I know them, I'd rather hear about their gossip than celebrities.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    NiceSpice thanks for taking the time to organize the groupings and descriptions of drama creating customers. These folks are basically the polar opposite reasons of why I club. I look for minimal to no drama when I’m out. There’s enough drama elsewhere. I’m looking to relax and have a beer or two - and see some hot girls.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I’ve seen every single one of those guys in the club. Many, many times over. :) I also take some measure of (somewhat guilty) pleasure at hearing about the drama, though I tend to try to avoid the girls who deliberately involve themselves in it, or who actually create it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I don't like drama, neither being involved in it nor take any pleasure hearing about it, it actually affects me in a negative way just hearing about it - I don't get any pleasure hearing about how fucked-up someone is nor about how someone may be getting fucked over - drama is usually negative and I don't see any satisfaction from negative circumstances.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    It’s interesting, and much of the drama you describe is money related, the one that I hate the most is the drama created by the strippers themselves, usually the younger group have more drama following them from the turmoil of their personal lives into their work life.
  • carolynne
    6 years ago
    What percentage of custies would we rather not deal with? LOL!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    DoctorEvil said "I don’t know if I would call these drama seekers. They seem more like your basic assholes to me." Perhaps drama seekers = basic assholes.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"@ Subra lol. So are you saying that thanks to drama it’s easier to lock down your CF? Or you just enjoy listening to her describe it?" Love hearing about it! Often, once my CF realizes I like hearing about it, I get an earful. I promise to keep my mouth shut and keep the liquor flowing. Some of my most fun experiences are my ATF and 1-3 of her hot stripper friends, all sitting around my table in a giant bitchfest, while I keep ordering tequilas... I'm not at all interested in being *in* the drama. Nor do I need any drama to lock down my CF; I just make an appointment (with just one girl -- I"m a one-CF man), come, spend money and drink, leave. But I can hear about it as long as the girls want to talk about it... as long as it's not serious and they don't spin themselves up into psycho bitches
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Ill
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I'll listen to strippers complain about drama customers and other strippers. It passes the time and can be entertaining. #1 and #4 seem to be the most common but I have seen #6 a couple of times. Whenever I see a #6 she usually isn't hot enough to strip.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    If the following definition of drama is accurate, and I suspect it is, I don’t see drama in your examples. They are weird or annoying, but not drama. A way of relating to the world in which a person consistently overreacts to or greatly exaggerates the importance of benign events. Typically "drama" is used by people who are chronically bored or those who seek attention. People who engage in "drama" will usually attempt to drag other people into their dramatic state, as a way of gaining attention or making their own lives more exciting. Common warning signs/ risk factors of drama or a dramatic person are: 1. Having one supposedly serious problem after another. 2. Constantly telling other people about one's problems. 3. Extreme emotionality or frequently shifting, intense emotions. 4. Claiming to have experienced negative events that are highly implausible. 5. A boring job or mundane life. 6. Making claims without sufficient evidence or a lack of detail about supposedly serious events. 7. A pattern of irrational behavior and reactions to everyday problems.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    After reading Mark94’s description of drama - if you substitute schooling for work/job - it would seem like a description of Nicole1994...
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @lopaw: Hehe, I think the club is whatever anyone wishes to make of it, for both customers and dancers. Free market and all.(Except in the shitty clubs :P) @Two bits: I think you need a blow job from Trish Club Lust. That might make you feel better. xD @Dr Evil, haha yep. @25 I know what you mean. They annoy me as well. There's probably other forms of drama past money that I've neglected to mention. However, it's the only type I've ever cared to pay attention to. :P @Subraman: I'd like to say I'm above that kind of encouraging behavior, but I think everyone on here has noticed my troll feeding on here before... @SirLapDanceALot Indeed, #1 is very common. Once SJG gets his organization up and running, I'll be sure to refer them over there. They will be the elite group as men who aren't chumps. @Mark94 My definition of drama involves attention seeking customers who like to make stripper's jobs harder. They are to be expected of course, since they are drawn in with the allure of finding females as fucked up as themselves. But these drama queen customers are very real. If you are skeptical that they don't fit the description, I will, at your request, revise my list to be more specific about how I've seen the signs/risk factors in each of the customers. And then publish it as a TUSCL article because that content will be too good to be drowned out with the usual content/trolling on this board.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    I got addicted to strip club drama when I was living in a do nothing town. I would instigate arguments just because I was bored. Played the girls against each other. Make sure any and all newbies or drawn into the drama on the first week. Suffice it to say it created a lot of OTC opportunities because bitches love drama.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Drama is what makes me go look for another club.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    NastyLice, DO NOT go off telling someone I'll just blow them just cause. Stay in you're lane No one will ever see me write a long ass list about drama cause I don't do drama. Go back to China and choke on air pollution!!
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    Some interesting dancer perspectives, nicespice. I tend to agree with Dr. Evil and CMI that those customers are your basic assholes. Wrt #1 (come in with no intention of spending) I have my own nicknames for them. I call them pet rocks, or UFD's (Useless Furniture Decorations). They simply occupy too much valuable club space.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ our glossary defines those as “Rock”
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    NiceSpice, thanks for ypur efforts on putting this together. My CF was sharing about a drama custmer (type 2) she recently had and as he started his monologue she got up and left after telling him she needed to pee. He chased her down the hallway and waited outside the restroom to finish his story. She dumped him as soon as she could.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    This is why I’m selective w having regulars.. too many customers are drama magnets. I feel like it sometimes borderlines on a fetish and that I can get down with. There’s one reg at a club I visit who pays girls to wrestle, talk shit to each other and threaten to kick each other’s asses. That’s actually fun cuz we know it’s an act and it really turns him on so he gets dances after lol. but stirring up shut w my coworkers (for real) for their entertainment.. ugh no I’ve played along before and never will again
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Drama as a paid fetish... huh. Well, that's new to me.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Alright, I’ll be more specific with the customer types I described, to make the drama part more obvious then. @zoey omg he sounds hilarious
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @nicespice what is your most dramatic break up experience with a #4 clingy RIL? Do they ever take it well?
  • I like how all the regulars here are all "Oh, I avoid drama, I just go to have a beer and get a dance..." Are you kidding me? Do you guys even read your own posts on here? Bunch of middle-aged drama queens, the whole lot of you.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Who’s middle aged young whippersnapper ?;/
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Me in the club: "I hate drama" Also me: [view link]
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    Good insightful thread
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I think you are confusing results with intent. With the exception of the d-bags who play favorites off against each other, most of those scenarios sound like customers just trying to maximize their own experiences. For example, I do some (but not all) of the elements of 2 and 3 in that I get rid of girls quickly when I have zero interest in them and I am generous with girls that I like, but stingy in tipping those that I do not. There is absolutely zero intent to cause drama with this. In fact, in many instances I am looking to minimize my drama by not wasting the time of a girl whop i don't like. Now might some of the girls feel snubbed or otherwise have dramatic feelings about being so promptly rejected? I'm sure some do, but I usually don't have to deal with it as they are going through all of that somewhere away from me - which is the point. Interesting thread nonetheless and thanks for sharing.
  • K
    6 years ago
    Baller I am sure i am not alone in saying i dont like the drama, i dont seek the drama and i try to avoid the drama but the drama often is there regardless of my intent and efforts.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    i didnt know my LDK system was drama because my bankroll is so fat. if i cut a dancer off after one 1 lousy dance because i know she cant get me over the edge and i flash my bread when i pay thats drama lol. i know i dont negotiate before hand that im looking to nut in my pants, but i connect telepathically with some strippers. no need to say what im looking for, some strippers just get it.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “@nicespice what is your most dramatic break up experience with a #4 clingy RIL? Do they ever take it well?” Oh goodness this is probably where I have to confess unflattering parts of myself. It’s happened about twice. It ends when they start demanding for my time uncompensated, with no more promise of ITC visit. They want to call me on the phone.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    And then I ghost them, and tend to get lots of text messages that I don’t answer. And then
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion