tuscl

What do men go for in SC

Officialmrsfancyy
I Travel State To State
Sunday, July 29, 2018 8:51 AM
I've been in SCs where a man would turn me down for a addict dancer. I was once asked am I upset ? No I could NEVER be upset. Once I seen that he spent $800 (VIP) hell yea I was. Men what is your preference when going to see dancer? Because I don't get some of you men. Oh & here is a picture #HOTORNOT [view link]

56 comments

• GoVikings
    6 years ago
    what do you mean by “addict” dancer? I’m not sure i understand your question, but I’m guessng you’re asking what kind of girls we like. Latinas are my fav, but if she’s pretty, I don’t care what race she is. I also like thicker girls. one thing TUSCL has taught me is that guys truly do have different tastes. I met a guy from TUSCL two Friday’s ago at a club. The girls he went to the stage to tip didn’t appeal to me. They were too thin. So tastes vary quite a bit in my experience
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "I've been in SCs where a man would turn me down for a addict dancer." Next time just avoid approaching the man in the white 3-piece suit.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Would that have been me bro?
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    We woman and men go to stripclubs for the pussy. Next question?
  • Officialmrsfancyy
    6 years ago
    What I mean by an addict is a female on drugs.
  • Officialmrsfancyy
    6 years ago
    @lopaw some dont. Next answer.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    Ok, I just don’t see how that’s relevant. Addict or not, that customer obviously found the other dancer more appealing than you
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    You asked. I answered truthfully. If you don't like the answer then that's on you.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Is this a question, that's really meant to hide some venting that guys are picking addicts over you? Just like women, guys have different tastes. None of us want obvious tweakers, etc... but most of us lose some IQ points when we get to the club, so even though it's painfully obvious to you who is on drugs and who isn't, we don't always see it as clearly.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I like tall thin good looking woman of any race, that are fun flirty and sweet, not really a fan of the younger ones I prefer them in the 28-38 year old women.
  • Officialmrsfancyy
    6 years ago
    @Subraman no its not venting about a customer picking who over me. This happened last year when I was in a small club & I just thought maybe I ask. I've seen it happen in several clubs. After that 1 time it hasn't happened to me again. I was just curious though
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^there is a guy on here that posts pretty regular about picking up addicted woman, because they are desperate and are easy to manipulate and cheap.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Most definitely latinas for me!
  • JackAstor
    6 years ago
    I guess I am the minority . I always look for the dancers with the most track marks.
  • Officialmrsfancyy
    6 years ago
    THANK YOU @twentyfive for that answer. I can understand that reason.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Obviously everyone has different preferences as ti whom/what they are attracted to - wait respect to the addict, perhaps she does everything he wants in VIP and how he wants it. With respect to the Instagram link, I like thick/curvy ebonies so it's #Hot for me but on avg it seems most mongers are into the skinny girls
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Different men go to clubs for different reasons most of us are going for pussy other people are going because they're trying to kill some loneliness and yet again other people are going because it's a fun thing to do. I've been to a club for all three reasons. When I'm lonely I'm looking for a girl who can hold intellectually stimulating conversation about life and people and politics When I want to have fun I'm looking for a girl who's acting like she can have a lot of fun body type doesn't matter as much as personality at that point. When i want pussy then I'm looking for southern republican white trash type. I tend to score very well with them :)
  • PutaTester
    6 years ago
    Similar to GACA, I am looking for a girl that can hold a basic conversation at minimum. The more flirty and fun a girl is on the initial contact, the more likely she will get my dance deposit. When given a choice, I'll take a fun-to-be-with 6/7 over a cold fish 9. No matter how hot, the fly-by "wanna dance" girls always get a no.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    That “addict” is sucking dick in VIP and you won’t, or the guy assumes you won’t. That’s why he chose her over you.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    That’s a very nice looking outfit you have. I like your body. I wonder weather it would be better for the color to be some kind of neon like yellow or orange or hot pink to make it easy to stand out. Just an idea, could be wrong. Do you work at a mixed or urban club? I can’t give you much advice if urban. I currently work at a mixed club that still attracts a make it rain crowd. Except they don’t make it rain on me. There’s this one girl who constantly makes over $100 on stage but for some reason has a harder time selling dances. Whereas I can stack dances decently but don’t make much of anything on stage. I don’t do VIP so I like to go at a fast pace. Sometimes I’m a “college student” other times a “party girl”. If you do like to sell VIP then I recommend buying a sales course targeted towards dancers.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Ooh yeah the dancer in countryman’s avatar had an outfit that I suspect would look *great* on you
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    When I first walk into a club like most guys our heads get turned by girls we find attractive which of course varies from guy to guy. But for me if I’m interested in spending time with a dancer its more about your style and personality than just looks. I prefer a girl who is a bit older and experienced than the baby strippers. She also needs to be able to hold down a decent conservation. Mostly I’m looking more for the GFE than finding a girl who does extras in VIP. However if we get along well extras can certainly add to the experience. If my wife and I go to a club together I let her pick a girl she wants to spend time with.
  • SanAntonio_LDK
    6 years ago
    I agree with NiceSpice that maybe a change up in outfit color (bright colors) would help to make you stand out more. As for the "addict" girl, unless it's really obvious and her prices are outrageous then none of us care. To me, I see which dancers are conversationalists with other customers. I prefer them because while they still play their hustle, they are still willing to put up the facade of they're not trying to get in the wallet off the bat. I always tip and make sure the dancer gets theirs, but a level of effort is expected
  • Officialmrsfancyy
    6 years ago
    I indeed do wear green [view link]
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "I always look for the dancers with the most track marks." So you're a practitioner of "The System"?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I am usually looking for an 8+ all natural hottie. Bikini/lingerie model type. B-cups or bigger, well proportioned hourglass body, and not taller and bigger than me. Prefer blondes and white girls but this isn't absolute. If she is a 10 it won't matter what her race is with me.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ And if she is low mileage and an air dancing ROB I drop her like a bad habit.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    Everyone is different. Some seek company, some seek eye candy, some seek extras. Know your clientele and know your niche your comfortable working and focus on that.
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    @Officialmrsfancyy: "I've been in SCs where a man would turn me down for a addict dancer. I was once asked am I upset ? No I could NEVER be upset. Once I seen that he spent $800 (VIP) hell yea I was." Best thing you can do for yourself is never be upset over stuff like above. "Why a man likes a woman that you don't like?" Even god does not know. Don't waste your time - just move on to next. Look at your avatar - what an amazonian body! Curvy, glowing. And your smile that says "come play with me". Don't even make me go to that round sexy booty and those long beautiful hair. ... bet you got big beautiful eyes too.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I don’t know about anybody else, but South Carolina had a lot going for it. Beaches. Mountains. Historical sites. What’s not to like?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @rogertex and @Official rog is correct. You will never be the type for every customer and yeah for whatever reason that addict dancer was more appealing to that particular customer at that particular moment. Only that customer can explain his own subjective logic to you. And absolutely @Official there are PLs in Portland and every city I've clubbed that would flock to you. You have a powerful body and a nice huge booty for guys that really like that. And your big eyes will mesmerize them. And that green looks good on you. I think AAs in neon colors look fantastic.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Stripping is a people-job - some dancers turn-off custies by not being friendly or being too-pushy
  • Officialmrsfancyy
    6 years ago
    I love meeting new people I never had an issue with that at all. I'm a cool fun entertaining dancer. Making my customers happy makes my night better.
  • WPBpl
    6 years ago
    Like a cute petite hottie.....your #NOTHOT
  • ww
    6 years ago
    Some guys are not into knowing any "extra" stuff about a dancer. If I like her look and feel she is going to give me the entertainment I'm looking for, that is all that matters to me. I don't need to know how she lives, how many kids she has, doing drugs, etc, etc...I feel anyone working the club probably has some type of drama anyway. Even if you feel you look better than another dancer, that may not be how the customer feels or even what he's looking for. I usually look to the females with the phattest azz and oftentimes, she won't be the cutest chick.
  • rane1234
    6 years ago
    Who would spend 800 hard earned dollars on some tang? Outrageous...
  • OldWhiteGuy
    6 years ago
    If we are at a local club where we expect to make regular visits, we are looking for a girl that we find attractive, that can carry on a conversation, that we can establish a rapport with and with whom extras may become available. If we are in SC on a golf trip with the boys, we're looking for a girl with big tits that can suck a golf ball through a garden hose!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    The recent photo - with blonde hair - is both hot as fuck - and fucking gorgeous. The dude who chose the addict made a mistake. I’m sure he didn’t see your ass bouncing on insta - as those cheeks would massage a huge load out of my cock! #HotAsFuck
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I'm all about the brain. I seek out stimulating conversation and my ideal stripper is one who challenges me both intellectually and spiritually. I also expect her to treat her body like a temple and if she so much as picks up an alcoholic beverage, which is poison pure and simple, she's no good to me. Official, I'm really glad that you asked this question. Don't be turned off by guys like twentyfive and two_bits, who unfortunately prey on vulnerable girls but don't even have the decency to take personal responsibility for their own actions. There are still plenty of decent guys out there. Good luck!
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Regarding the addict girls, if you count alcohol and pot, most of the girls in the club overuse at least one substance. In general as a customer drunk dancers are fun. Stoned dancers sometimes are lazy and space out during conversation but are typically chill. Girls on meth or cocaine are more rare but can be unnerving.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    GACAs comment about southern Republicans made me laugh.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Based on your photos, I would think you’d do quite well in a lot of clubs but youre either gonna catch some customer’s fancy or you’re not. As far as looks, I first notice an athletic build on dancers myself but a easy smile and a friendly personality will get me every time and will override my ideal. Race makes no difference to me. Their are girls of all races who are a pleasure to hang out with and girls of all races who make themselves annoying. Be the former and you’ll do well. Be the latter and you’ll never find a satisfying answer to your question.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    They go for me no matter how high on drugs I am!!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Dugan you are a dumb ass you’ve always be a creeper if @Official wants I’ll send out links to your driving drunk posts your picking up drug addict posts, and your celebrated end of the month posts where you pick up drug addicted drunk whores, because they don’t have money to pay their rent, why don’t you go fuck yourself RickiBoi, you’re a loser and a user and you know it. What a fucktard you are!
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Oooh I want this man Dugan deep in my pussy!! Can I see these links??
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Shame on you twenty, throwing around those slurs to deflect from your own detestable behavior. I'm pretty sure we'll find your posts in defense of a pedophile, which are just one example of your rather disturbing posting history, long before we'll find posts in which I admit to driving drunk. But have at it if it makes you feel better.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Rick! My coke dealer died and I need drugs real bad! If I swallow your load can I have some??
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    [view link] [view link] [view link] Here is just a small sample of your own writings I'll bet you are so proud
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Ok, and where did I admit to being drunk or otherwise do anything wrong? Btw that third post was just a link to my profile.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    and where did I defend a pedophile dumbass ?
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    OP: Why don't you try asking the guys at the club why they picked the crack ho's over you and let us know how that goes. Or try working at a club that doesn't have as many addict dancers as the one you're working at. Maybe you're projecting a "chip on your shoulder" 'tude at the club that is off-putting to customers.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    Not all addicts are ugly.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    ^ Very true zoey, at least early on in their addictions. Some of them can also hide it very well, at least for some time. But eventually it catches up to them, messing up their faces and skin and changing their behavior. Below is a link to a story from 4 years back with a girl who hid it well until she couldn't anymore. She was a 9.5 on any nationwide scale and by far the hottest girl in the clubs she worked in, at least until the heroin took firm hold. I can't stress just how holy shit hot this girl was in both face and body, but over a series of months she started to deteriorate rapidly. [view link]
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I would turn you down for my hand!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    About the only thing customers in strip clubs have in common is that they like women. After that, all bets are off. If you ask 10 customers what they look for in a strip club, you'll get 12 to 15 very strong opinions. I don't understand guys who seek out train-wreck strippers, but, then again, I don't have to. I'll also point out that the guy who spent $800 on the addict would probably have spent very little on you. You should spend more time trying to figure out who will spend money on you, rather than worry about the guys who never will.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion