tuscl

gawker
Older than dirt
I’ve been changing mine frequently and have been looking at others with a little more scrutiny. Many look ok until you tap on it to make it go full screen and they become blurry. The one I put up tonight is my ATF who has retired after 9 years of being my partner in crime, and will no longer accompany me for my hi-jinks. I’ve been looking in clubs for a successor and while I’ve found some who have impressed me with their looks, the spontaneity, the hedonism, the walk on the wild side seems to be lacking. Time will tell.

29 comments

• How was she ur partner in crime like what crimes did yall engage in together
  • Corvus
    6 years ago
    Gawker, that is one fine looking girl. No wonder she was so difficult to break away from.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    Frottage, cunnilingus, sodomy, avarice, envy, & other libidinous acts.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Yeah, she's gorgeous
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Wow! I see why she's your ATF.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Not a fan of the boobs, but beautiful face.
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    Agreed. She’s hot, I could put pics up too of a few of my otc favorites, but for some reason it just doesn’t feel right to me to do so... not judging you, I’m just not going to do it
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Wow she is hot
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    She is a genetic freak.

How the hell can she maintain that through all the drugs and other questionable life decisions you have shared.

On a side note... Is she okay with you advertising so much about her dysfunctionality and posting her picture?
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Pretty profile of her face Gawker. Yea she looks like she would be trouble for many pl's. Has she stayed on the wagon or have you cut contact completely?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Another impressive photo of your atf. Her body and face look pretty amazing after all the abuse she’s put her body through.

I’ve been enjoying your recent avatars - as they appear to be from your recent beach trip with Your atf. She appears to get a nice dark tan too. Wow!
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    She's still sober and seems intent on staying that way. Flagooner, it's amazing how her body has handled the abuse it's had. And "questionable"? Not too many questions that it's been abusive for more than 14 years.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Nicole1994, other crimes apparently included Keith Richards in his heyday levels of drug abuse.

Though I'm not sure if gawker partook
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ I should have put "questionable in quotes as you did.

:-)
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I encouraged gawker to post more photos of her awhile back and he did it in a unique way, by changing his avatar. This is the first facial photo he’s posted of her and I always knew she was a smokeshow, why else would Gawker put up with all that shit.

Once again he says he’s done, but she’ll be back. She always comes back to him.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    4got2wipe - when we first were meeting OTC I'd try whatever her drug of the day was. I had used some back in the 60's but drugs held little allure for me so I generally passed.
    Shailynn - I think that she's got a handle on her addiction now. She's older and has been to too many funerals of friends. She has been lamenting to me over the past couple of weeks about selling her soul, violating her morals, and generally been regretting many of her past life choices. There's a BF in the picture who is a skilled construction worker with corresponding earning potential, so if she's ever going to break free from the drugs bows the time. I think enough of her that I want to see her succeed, despite the fact that I'll miss our assignations.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Maybe she will still let you watch.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    6 years ago
    Gawker;
    Nice avatar, but she is not Marilyn Monroe..
    Just kidding, she is your ATF for good reasons, beautiful and sexy.
    Thank you for sharing the pic.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    Flagooner - you laugh but she called me yesterday and was asking if I'd be willing to pay for a video chat. We're negotiating, lol. Honestly, look at her pictures and cry, thinking I might never feel that body or make love to that woman again.
    A couple of you questioned "outing" her. I don't recommend it and yet she's done dancing and is not likely to encounter other PL's. I will change it later tonight, also.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I was serious (seriously) with my comment about letting you watch. I seem to remember you mentioned that you have watched her fuck other guys in the past. I could see how a show like that would be a turn on.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Sjg what is your opinion on avatars in tuscl? Thank you in advance for any of your brilliance!
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Gawker, your ATF went cheap on her boob job. I know this because it looks exactly like my ex, and she spent only $5k instead of thevupgraded $10 k version. I would mostly avoid her breasts because it felt as if I was grabbing a man’s biceps being it was hard as a rock.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Another great avatar Gawker. This one is grainy (no complaint) - and I like how it shows her full body. She actually looks fit - with firm muscle tone - and great legs - and a firm flat set of abs.

I’d be torn - with the thought of never fucking her again. It would be good to be free of her drama. But her body is incredible - and too good to not continue to use.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s like a perverted version of Sophie’s choice - lol!
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    Cashman1234 - life ain't fair - I go to the gym 3 or 4 times a week and I've got s paunch, very little muscle tone and flabby arms. She never works out, has been a heavy drug user for 14 years and looks like that. She says dancing helps keep her in shape & she is s good dancer.
    She is setting the tone and limits for any future interactions and at this point she's firmly saying no to any future trysts. I just was on the phone with her and she's starting to panic about money which is when she's been the most vulnerable in the past. Now, she's saying no because she has tied her continued sobriety to maintaining her "morality". I reply that sex with me isn't immoral and she says if I was 30 years younger she might agree. Lol. However I'm.not going to push it because I want to see her stay straight.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    my avatar is part of my experience of life... past or current.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Gawker - you are a man of more strength than I.

Her body would be like a siren’s song - so very difficult to resist! I’d be like an addict - looking to get another hit of her!

She’s definitely got good genetics. Dancers bodies can be amazing - with slender muscles - and great tone. Hers is quite impressive!
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    I had a complaint about my old avatar so I changed it to the cute Thai girl I have now.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Rockstar - your previous avatar was (in my opinion) perfect! It looked like a very naughty girl who had been fucked hard - cummed on - and may have been from Schaumburg?

Your new girl is hot! Is that whipped cream she’s eating?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion