tuscl

My cover is blown at work...fuck me

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Tuesday, July 17, 2018 11:19 PM
So I have an extremely good job....I've done very well at keeping a very clean image to help people like me and get more promotions and so forth. I saw one of the higher ups in the strip club tonight.... I'm I fuck or can this still run out good for me... He didn't say anything to me and I acted as if I didn't know him but I kept seeing him look at me especially once I had more than one girl on me. Helpful advice on how to handle this once I see him at work would be nice.. Do I play stupid if he says anything to me ?

36 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Juice you need to change your login. You are slipping again.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol... it’s an honest question and a legit one
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    You don't want to lose your bag boy job at Piggly Wiggly. You're going to have to suck that boss's dick.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Pm me the lasagna recipe
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Just turn it around ask him what he was doing there, he’ll be the one begging for the lasagna recipe. And while you’re at it bows your time to ask for a raise and promotion, you could be the new CEO at the Piggly Wiggly
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Sounds like I might need to buy a bow ty
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^If you play it right you’ll get a case of bow ties as a gift ;)
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    I had this happen with my boss when I was young and single and he was married. The second I saw him, I immediately walked out of the club. We both pretended this never happened and never spoke about it.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    What was he doing there. He mY be wondering the same thing
  • SteveSutton
    6 years ago
    Happened to me once, though it was more of a peer than a 'higher up'. We did not avoid each other in the club, and chatted for a bit and then he left it with a "nobody else needs to know we do this, right?", and that was exactly how I felt too. Hasn't been an issue since.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    juicebox69, I thought you were a bagboy at Piggly Wiggly. Isn't everybody a higher up?
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Brilliant plan: tell your boss that you will go to a competing store and fart. That will drive many new customers to your Piggly Wiggly! Problem solved! ;) In fact, you'll get a raise!
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    I don't think Steve the assistant dairy manager is going to impact your career either way.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Juice, al of your coworkers read your posts during lunch break. Expect a few more to show up to clubs you attend by "Accident". Driving that mustard yellow PT cruiser makes it easier to spot you in the parking lot too.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    I used to worry about people seeing me in the club because I have a professional job too. But—the other person is also worried about you seeing them too, you’re both in there, you’re both at the strip club. It’s probably fine.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL juice's higher up is a TUSCLer and follower of his posts. Juice if he calls you out at work tell him you are "juicebox69, bitch". Then tell him all his strippers have had their finger up your ass. It's bound to get you a promotion.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    If it causes you trouble go work at Whole Foods instead of Piggly.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I will be in a situation where nothing like that could ever matter. Strippers and ex-strippers will be the core of my organization, and I will always be with them. My public life and private life will be one. But right now, it is the exact opposite of that, as I am involved in political matters. My policy for protecting my privacy is exactly that of the CIA. But eventually this will change completely. SJG
  • Lol u guys are obsessed with sex smh
  • pensionking
    6 years ago
    As stated well by Mark94 and Steverox, any potential embarrassment goes both ways -- probably more so for whichever of you is higher up in the company. Either ignoring it happened or acknowledging straight on with a "no one needs to know about this" each accomplish the same end result. I have to admit, this is why I never monger within 20 miles of where I work or live. Discretion is the better part of valor.
  • rane1234
    6 years ago
    Bye bye senior bagging engineer
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Juice be going to the shanty strip clubs now. $5 HJs from toofless meth addicts.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    And no more butterscotch pussy either.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    I thought juice played Poker for a living.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Funny story, my first visit to a strip club was after a happy hour with 2 coworkers 10 years ago. I've never looked back since....
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Poker is my side hustle...it's almost full-time
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Now you and him are "dudes". Next time you see him at work publicly high five him and dont forget the down low too. If he is in a meeting that day just tap on the glass and grab a nearby chair and give it a good grind while yelling and pounding on the glass until someone drpos the shades. No worries, you are a made man now and deserve respect and promotions. Congratulations!
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • MrBater2010
    6 years ago
    Just talk about being some place else on that evening/day.
  • @DC it.isnt about the expectation of which my comment was directed toward since i already knew that.. but rather the fact it self.
  • ..and im.saying this from.a person who was legimitately obsessed with sexual.desires for a few consecutive months #never fucking again
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Juice - think about it - he’s in a higher position - so he has more to lose. You are moving up in the company, and that’s good. However, he’s risking more. Just act like you own that club! Don’t shy away from it. His presence shouldn’t alter your enjoyment at all.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Well I did enjoy myself regardless...I did have that thought of well we got shit on each other so it should be OK...neutral at best. Funny thing was the girls was complaining about him to me LMFAO Apparently the guy just wanted to drink beer and massage the girls at the table for a few bucks lol.... I was doing laps in the VIP room LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    You both have different clubbing styles. Probably good he was running laps in vip too - as running into him in vip could be uncomfortable. True - you have dirt on each other now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion