tuscl

Booths in strip clubs

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, July 2, 2018 6:14 AM
Is this a northern thing? I see it mentioned in reviews quite often but I have only seen it once. At Kahoots in Columbus OH.

27 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Lot of clubs here in South Floriduh have them as well.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    They are very common in the areas that I club in. (Ohio, Kentucky and surrounding states) A lot of the clubs around here are in buildings that used to restaurants or regular bars and cheap ass owners don't bother to upgrade the seating.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    In some places they use RVs out in the parking lot.
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    Are these booths private enough to get your end away?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I think shadowcat is referring to seating booths vs dance booths. They seem to he mentioned a lot in the Detroit reviews.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    What I've noticed in South FL is some of the more upscale clubs having separate VIP seating areas which are often bottle service but it's a small % of the total seating area
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    Yes, we have the seating booths at a number of clubs. I don't mind them when they're a small percentage of seating like Papi mentioned, but at some places they're excessive and obtrusive. Like Rhino in West Palm has too much "booth" seating, to the point that I've left after not being able to find a seat despite a ton of unused seats that are reserved. Monroes up the street has a lot of reserved booths too, but they tend to have ample non-booth seating, and more importantly its not the booths that fucked up the seating arrangement. It's not just the high end clubs, I've seen some shittier places to the same. 4Play Pompano comes to mind, they've got a large chunk of booth seating like that, and they ain't high end. I guess maybe they're pretending to be though? I guess bottom line is that its not just a northern thing. We've got them in FL. Its been a bit, but if I recall the some of GTA and Montreal clubs have them too, specifically the downtown Toronto clubs not the Airport ones
  • tijuana_tim
    6 years ago
    Amigos, down in Tijuana we use beds as seating in clubs.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Lots of booths in San Francisco. The extras clubs all have small curtained-off booths, usually with a small couch for seating. Even some of the non-extras clubs have private booths, but it's merely the illusion of privacy.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    tj tim... that would be handy if that were true.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    All the upscale and mid-tier clubs in the Detroit area have booth seating. It usually costs $20 to sit in one. Most clubs do have table seating and bar seating at no charge. All seating is free at the dive bars, but I don’t think any of them have booths. Then again, the only dive bar I’ve been to is Centerfold Lounge.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    The booth seating in upscale clubs like the Flight Club costs $20. I very seldom sit in a booth. I like to occupy a table right by the stage. Because I'm there, this area is called "perverts' row." Our Detroit area clubs also have lap dance booths in the VIP area. At the best clubs these booths have a heavy curtain for privacy and a love seat for your activities. Most dancers have a clip or two in their purses and use them to secure the curtains so they don't leave a gap. I find these booths to be the perfect place to take a dancer so we can discuss the federal reserve's monetary policy.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    in Hong Kong you can sit most anywhere as long as you have a drink in hand... especially during the busy time which is every day from about three pm to three am. however if only you and your wingman is seated in a big booth expect to be asked to move if a bigger party (3 or more) wants to sit there when it is busy.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Ah, I see now I should have read the responses -- we're talking about booth seating, not private booths. Many of the clubs here also have booth seating, which I like much more than tables, particularly when there's a bunch of us
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    No seating booths to my knowledge in New England.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Front Room, buying dances is for chumps. SJG
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    ^And what the fuck does that have to do with anything that has been said so far asswipe?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ You don't want to be buying dances. Front room, until VIP room, then continue at home. You asswipe residue. SJG
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Just Now ^Why don’t you shut the fuck up 20,000 fucking posts yet not a single new idea. You are a gigantic bore.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ posting the same stuff over and over I see. SJG
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Lloyd fuck off you fruit cake you bring nothing of value to any thread. FUck off faggot
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Lol Chessmaster your post to SJG immediately made me think of that movie 'The Golden Child' with Eddie Murphy. As a matter of fact, I feel like saying that line to SJG every single time he makes a dances for chumps post: You're breaking my heart, asswipe.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Tfp, lol. Never saw that movie before. Ill have to look it up one day.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    There are a few places that have seating booths in Vegas. You usually have to pay for them though.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Oh, I see, you mean booths like they have for the seating in restaurants. I thought this was about the dance booths. My mistake. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    At MBOT they used to have this Green Door Room. Upon entering you would sit in a booth. A girl would climb on a table and offer you a show. It was just like restaurant seating. She could give you a toy show. I'm sure viewer participation and DATYing could be part of it, as they had already made their hug DATY oriented facility. They started with glass panels in. They after they got busted, they removed the glass. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion