tuscl

Have you ever seen a dancer this ugly

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Tuesday, June 26, 2018 9:51 PM
I’m in a club with some of the ugliest dancers ever. The little head is hiding like a turtle in its shell. Then the queen of ugly comes out of the dressing room. She is uglier than most men. She has tits larger than a watermelon. It has to be from a sex change operation. May Jane is hiding out of fear that I might accidentally “touch” her. She is well over 6 feet and several inches tall. Huge everything with triple doses of disgustingly ugly face. I can’t look at her/it/him. Here’s the part that I thought was funny. Queen ugly walks up to a guy. He sees her coming and holds up both of his hands in a “stop right where you are” gesture. It as an understandable reaction. She is that ugly. Then the same guy points at his buddy next to him, suggesting with his gesture that this guy wants her. I thought the guy was going to beat the shit out of his “friend.” If looks could look the death would have been instant. This guy then also holds his up in the same defensive gesture, commanding her to stop ten feet from his chair and go immediately away. Can you guess what happens next? That’s right. Queeen ugly heads straight to John Smiths table. I consider using the stop gesture but Mary Jane thinks it would be rude. But as soon as she sits in my lap my eyes start to bleed. It is even uglier up close: And she has a horribl accent so I can’t understand a word that is said. So I basically demand that she leave. I tell her I’m not getting dances and she must leave. She seems confused and so I repeat “leave now.” I’m never rude like this. But I have never seen such a horrible thing. I’m leaving and going to a new club. My eyes hurt.

30 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Now I'm intrigued about this club
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Queen ugly just walked up to the second guy and tried to pull him out of his chair to the VIP. He forces himself back in his chair. There is a tug of war that lasts for about 30 seconds. The result is very much in doubt because, even though he is a young guy, she is very big and very strong. Ugly, unable to communicate, and desperate. A horrible combination for a stripper.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Take her to VIP with the condition you can take some pics of her to share with us
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Papi even I don’t throw away money on strippers to that degree. But in any event I’ve left, headed to greener pastures.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    A buddy of mine is married to a woman who is legit crazy, in fact serious mental health issues run in her family. She has a daughter who was institutionalized through much of her childhood. Then when the daughter became an adult was sent back home to live with them. She was unstable and they couldn't trust her to stay home alone so they would drop her off a strip club every day in the morning and pick her up in the evening. Basically adult babysitting. Sometimes I wonder if dancers like the one you saw JS69 might be in a weird situation like that.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    She could be in some sort of program to help men transition to being a woman.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    There is a club in Portland where I'm 99% sure a trans stripper works. She tried to sit with me once and we chatted for a minute before I told her I was waiting on someone else. And yeah to me she is FUGLY. She's got an Adam's apple and is almost 6' tall with a horrible boob job. Deep voice too. Reminds me of Matthew Modine cross dressing in 'Private School'. I would put her at a generous 2 but she is always on the club schedule so she must get business from someone. I'll pass.
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    speechless. care to name the club?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @rogertex if you are asking me it's The Dream On Saloon. It's a Portland guaranteed mileage dive club. Instead of a 7 Up factory it is 7 max.
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    @Pauldrake lol, thats my new strip club joke
  • SCPandit
    6 years ago
    Dude, there was this one dancer at hustlers named macy's, looked like a woman but the coochie was a trainwreck.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Not sure if I want to id the club or not. The place is usually somewhat better than this and I hate to tarnish the reputation of a place which is fairly positive. It could've just been ugly summer Tuesdays and I missed the memo.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    So what you're saying is that you've found your DS XIII?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL. If it's a redhead there's a good chance.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You must have been shit faced drunk
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You should stick to the lot lizzards in omaha
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Can you imagine what these dancers think about all these corpulent, boring, geriatric dudes they have to put up with?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ yeah, cha-ching.
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    Funny, I think I know which dancer you are talking about. She just roams asking for dances getting turned down continually. Must be rough to face so much rejection each day.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    A picture is worth a 1,000 words. Why didn't you snap her photo?
  • SteveSutton
    6 years ago
    Exactly, this thread is worthless with no pics ;-) But seriously, yes I've seen very ugly strippers, but from the way you describe yours, she may be the worst of all!
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    JS: Here is the antidote for your fully. I posted her the other night for your benefit, but it got buried down the list pretty quickly. Hope she helps you recover!
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    ...and I posted without the link.... [view link]
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    "Can you imagine what these dancers think about all these corpulent, boring, geriatric dudes they have to put up with?" Yeah, I can't speak for the dancers on here but I'm guessing they just think of some of them as cash registers. I'm guessing as long as they are clean and smell good giving a few lappers and hugs isn't that bad... now service beyond that is another story.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    There was a local dancer years ago that was so ugly my eyes are watering and i'm cringing now while i recall her and post about it.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    In response to what we think of the “geriatric” men.. personally, I’ve worked in nursing homes so to me it just feels like “welp if I gotta deal with wrinkly old dudes at least I’m getting paid damn well for it this time”. It’s kinda the same deal. Some patients/customers are lovely, insightful and kind people and some are total jerks. Sometimes they get a boner or do something weird and inappropriate. That’s the gig.. but stripping pays much better and there’s usually less poop involved.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    I think smith is being dramatic.
  • Crownand7
    6 years ago
    I used to have trouble telling a stripper I’m not interested. Then I have an encounter with a woman that look like Michael Strahan with bolt-on and a weave. “No I’m really not interested” “No you can’t sit with me anyways. You may drive away dancers I am interested in. Sorry you’re not my type.” Ever sense then I haven’t been shy about telling to find someone else
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    @SirLapdancealot - thanks!
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    “I think Smith is being dramatic.” It’s not me. MJ is the dramatic one.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion