tuscl

What kind of dancer do you look for ?

Smalltowncpl
Illinois
Sunday, June 24, 2018 3:42 PM
We all have our own reasons for visiting the clubs ,but it usually has something to do with getting away from reality for awhile. With that being said do you prefer a girl that is in the 8-10 range with the perfect body ? Or do you seek After girls that are more real ? We tend to like the girls that are more real and have your typical flaws. For some reason it's more of a turn on to have a MILF that is comfortable that a younger seemingly more "inexperienced".

52 comments

• Hmm someone that looks like myself lmao.jk
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    A 9 or 10 with the perfect body. If I can touch her she’s real.
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    @ Nicole you can dance for us any day @ jackslash what flaws are you willing to overlook ?
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    I go for the 7s and 8s(to me) usually. Good looking enough for me but w/o the attitude a lot of the 9s and 10s have. Also, i think they try a little harder. More down to earth.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    8-10 range with a perfect body would be ideal, add a good personality and that is a CF for me. I can overlook really small tits, and not having the flattest stomach.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    ^also i dont know why i said that. I dont believe in a such thing as a "10". Its a lie.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I probably want the best looking girl that is going to give me the action that I want. She might be a 10 in looks, but if she comes across as cold and distant, then I move on. You can have a lot of fun with a 6 if she has the right "attitude". But she does have to be attractive enough for me to get excited though. I seem to have the most luck with 8's.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    White girl, American preferred, attractive, tig 'ol bitties. A little on the "older" side is better than jailbait, but as long as she's an adult her age is just a number. Tattoos are cool. If she has an ass like chessmaster's avatar, that's a plus, too. Must be a total slut. DTF. Able to carry on a conversation
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    I start with 9-10s in looks. Personality is more difficult, sometimes her best side doesn't come out until you both become comfortable with each other other times she's either just to dense, cold, boring, etc. I see it as my job initially to bring out the best in her as quickly as possible. YMMV
  • THE CHAINDOG
    6 years ago
    a very young pixie type, some where around 5 feet and 100 lbs
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    Dark skinned Latina with jet black hair, who’s thick and curvy. I like C cups or bigger, but as long as she’s natural, breast size isn’t a big deal to me. I met a girl very similar to this at Diamond Dolls two days ago and man oh man was she fine. She was pretty much exactly what I described above except for the skin tone and hair color
  • WetWilly
    6 years ago
    Agree with Warrior15
  • Dain
    6 years ago
    A girl without much fat. One who likes to masturbate.
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    I'm always searching for an Asian 10, but have happily settled for 5's thru 9's. Since they are such unicorns I pretty much keep an open mind for any dancer that I find most attractive during a visit. She may be a 7 MILF or a 9 Eastern European or even a 5 spicy Latina. Keeping options open ensures that you'll probably find someone to your liking and won't leave disappointed with all your cash still in your pocket.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    I go for the 10s but usually spend my wad on an 8 with the perfect personality.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    +1 to lopaw’s comment
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    Well lowpaw.......the last time we were at our favorite club there was a very sexy Asian girl that was kinda tall for an Asian , very thin, small tits. Not particularly my type but she was pretty effin sexy.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    My preferred type would usually rate an 8 or higher. I like girls that are in good physical shape. Most preferably she has a very tight and toned body. At the very least, her stomach must be flat. After that, she has to have a very pretty face. Her ass needs to be proportionate to the rest of her body. I prefer she has natural breasts. I don’t care as much about size, just as long as she isn’t flat. I do not care for the giant Kim Kardashian booty types. I also don’t care for oversized fake breasts.
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    @GoVikings - +1 ! I like a variety of dancers - all skin colors, athletic to thick-n-curvy big-booty latinas, short or tall, butter face or chiseled model-like face. Good for at least one dance. After that - dancer should be able to talk and have a sexy attitude to keep going. So much so that pregnancy scars or other so-called imperfections don't get in the way of having fun with this dancer. Also some dancers literally give a "performance" during their lap dances. Each dance is different. I like such dancers too. Rarely I do come across a dancer that is a good "talker" and a good "performer". Really enjoy their company.
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    I tend to look for a girl I can meet with OTC, who I can turn into a sugar baby. I prefer the dumb ones or the ones who have been treated badly and have never had someone treat them good in a casual relationship. So they end up thinking me tricking off them is "the best relationship they've ever been in!", It's ridiculously sad in reality when they realize they are the PL and I am King.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Looks and body are the first priority with me. I look for an all natural 8+ with an hourglass figure. Preferably a blonde white girl. And if she is a dick dodger during a private dance or she's a ROB I will immediately move on.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m mostly attracted to dancers with long dark hair. I’m ok with many body types - but I’m not in need of big tits. I like a firm, thick ass - for a good grind. I’m looking for dirty extras dancers - so sometimes that quality isn’t as easily discovered from appearance.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I’m always shopping for a 10. But I often wind up settling for an 8. I rarely go below an 8.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I'm looking for the hottest girl I can find. But, I'm a hang-out-for-4-hours ATFer, rather than a variety guy, so for her to stay, she needs an outstanding fun personality, and I will effortlessly jettison a 9 who lacks in the department. I'd say her looks have to be 7.5 and up, and her personality needs to be an 8.5 and up
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I look for someone I want to have sex with (regardless of whether or not I'm actually going to have sex with her). There's not a lot of math involved.
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    Depends what I'm up for that day. If I'm just getting a few dances, I'm looking for the bet body I can find and i'm not gonna settle. I want slim waist, tight ass, flat stomach, toned, that sort of thing. I don't need big tits, small and perky beats big and fake or saggy any day. I prefer natural when it comes to tits, ass, and hair, but I'm not a stickler. I don't care about race/nationality, hair color, tattoo's, piercings, or any of that shit in the least. I tend to settle a bit when I'm in Subra, hang-out-all-day mode, where personality can compensate for physical imperfections. It's not like I suddenly start hanging with fat trolls, just back down a bit on my pickiness. I spend most of my time in this mode. The stripper I do it most with I don't feel like I had to compromise at all on looks, but its been long enough where I may be blinded by her persona. I hate to say personality, because with her its strictly ITC and I think she's really good at faking it.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Yeah, I should mention that there really aren't great extras clubs here. When there WERE great extra clubs here, looks and overall sexual desirability trumped personality -- I was a variety guy when I was primarily an extras club customer. Changed my MO when I had to change to no-extras clubs with lower contact
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I recently met a dancer at a primarily Latina club. She had a great ass - big enhanced tits - long dark hair - and she was open to anything. I was seated at a stageside table, and she was on stage. She squatted down to say hello, and I asked her how long would it take her to make me cum? She said it would be less than a minute. She got off stage - we went to the back - my pants came down - and she went down - and it took about 15 minutes. We grabbed a table after, and that’s when I noticed her accent wasn’t based in Spanish. She was actually from Finland! She was a beauty - and it was quite nice sitting and chatting with her. My target type was still the same - but I ended up targeting a girl who offered quite a bit more conversation - than I had expected.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I agree with all of ya so far. took the words right out of my mouth.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    My dream Asian. In my 45+ years of clubbing, my ATF is as close as I've come. :(
  • THE CHAINDOG
    6 years ago
    I can not remember the last time I saw a Asian dancer.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Long legs, flat stomach, good eye contact and a rear you can bounce a quarter off............doesn't hurt if she has a few other attributes as well both in the looks and personality department.....but a pair of legs that knows how to move will get my attention every time.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    CHAIN, Tell me about it! I've seen no more than 10 in my 45+ years.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    a "10" body and a '0' on morals :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I like curvy/full-figured/hour-glass type women - for me more is more as long as it's in the right-places - I like curvy, meaning their tits, or ass, or hips, or thighs, stand-out the most - if she's skinny or thick, she can still be curvy and turn me on - i.e. a skinny girls w/ big *natural* tits will turn me on as much if not more than a bigger-framed girl w/ big-tits - for me it's about the sexual body-parts being on the bigger side which is what I like/prefer, it just so happens the bigger-framed girls are the ones that will usually have the bigger natural tits and bigger asses and wider-hips and thicker/built thighs, which is what I like. For me it's not how she would rate on the 1-10 beauty-scale since that seems to usually be based mostly on her face - I'm always looking for the curviest dancer irrespective of how her face looks - a pretty-face is nice lo look at but really doesn't do that much for me - a very-curvy body is really the straw that stirs my drink. Black women def turn me on more than any other type - for one they are often built in the right places - big butts and/or booties that stick out and up, which I def like - I also don't like pale-skin at all and def get turned-on by dark-skinned ebonies - I like the curvier/thicker ebonies, but often will get dances w/ dark-chocolate ebonies even if they are slim and not as curvy b/c I find their very-dark skin a big turn-on. Also want dancers that try to earn their $$$ by trying to show custies a good-time vs just caring about getting paid - I don't care how hot I find-her, if she's just about herself and doesn't give a shit whether I'm enjoying her dance, then I have zero use for her.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @Chaindog and @Clubber Wha? Where are you guys from? At the club I work in Austin there's usually like 3-5 of us on a Saturday night.
  • Mikemoose
    6 years ago
    Golden banana has two asians who usually work Friday nights. Maya and aria are their names
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    @Smalltowncpl- did you two get any dances from her? @Clubber - you gotta check out COI clubs if you are ever visit SoCal. There are some ridiculously hot Asian women working Synn & SRCOI.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    lopaw, I know, you've tantalized me before. My few times out west I mostly stopped way before CA. Two times I was there were for Super Bowls, so never had a chance to check any clubs.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    I'm also looking for my next ATF. When I first found my ATF after a couple of months of going alone to strip clubs I became exclusive to her ITC. Eventually that transitioned to OTC and I stopped visiting strip clubs for a few months. Now that that's ended I've basically been on the search for the next one. My ideal dancer should be natural, slim, young, have a pretty face, long legs, brunette, and be taller than average (in that order of importance.)
  • Crownand7
    6 years ago
    I like spinners, as few tattoos as possible, between 20 and 30. Race, bolt ons and hair color is not an issue
  • I wouldnt care abt face as much as body..and she would have 2 be sweet
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    My main type is girl next door. I find the 9s and 10s often have Golden Pussy Syndrome. 7 to 8 is my sweet spot.
  • madhouse
    6 years ago
    1.spinner with dick sucking lips 2.petite with dick sucking lips 3.blonde with dick sucking lips my motto is grip gets the tip.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    lopaw... how would you rate suki (azuna)? i rate her a strong 9 in sexy looks and now a 3 for her gps attitude and her ignoring me constantly. but when she was brand new to stripping she was a 9.9 in friendliness and openness. sadly she got a bad attitude towards me shortly before she got her boob job. she ignores me (i guess) for the fun i had with her.
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    @MisterWonderful, I just met Suki last week during a late dayshift at Synn. She is hot af and she knows it. First thing she tells me if that she only did VIPs and her minimum tip requirement is $100. She was friendly, but when I asked what she wanted as a tip her price was ridiculous. She said that she had never taken a woman to VIP before, so I'm sure she padded her normally high to amount even more. I passed on it and she stayed and chatted with me abit so I'm hopeful that maybe one day she will realise that her GPS is costing her some good potential customers.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    and that $100 tip is just to get her into vip. and literally no menu at that $. when i first had those vips with her (maybe two years ago) she was totally reasonable.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    and yes. she is HOT as fuck!
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    She got mixed up with a couple of other GPS dancers when she was at SRCOI and they corrupted her. It's a shame. I wish that I had met her before she became the diva princess that she is now.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Toychaser, I like the way you think.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I like young exotic looking bitches who are attracted to me.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    nah theres a specific type that goes for me, we lock eyes and its magic. always hook up with them when i try
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion