tuscl

OT: Other hobbies

Huntsman
Gynecology student
Saturday, June 2, 2018 10:08 AM
This question is for both customers and strippers. When not going to clubs or otherwise seeking sexual satisfaction, what hobbies do you enjoy? For me, I like to fish and hunt and in the past I’ve also enjoyed training dogs.

32 comments

• georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Bicycling, video games, horseback riding, poker.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Road cycling, swimming laps.
  • HungryGiraffe
    6 years ago
    Golf
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Swimming/boating, basketball league, poker, collect wine, now starting to collect whiskey & bourbon, busting Juices balls and I recently started biking after a 10+ year hiatus... and it’s not easy!
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    Exercise (weight lifting, swimming, running, basketball), cooking, video games, movies/tv shows, investment research, ping pong.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    I like weight training, running, and getting exercise in general. I like to surf the Internet. When I am not on TUSCL, I read a lot of articles related to exercise, nutrition, supplements and health in general. The apartment complex I live at has a pool that is open during the summer months. On a nice, sunny 80 degree day, I like to hang out there for a few hours. On a day I feel like being lazy, I like to watch TV, but most of the programming I watch is either news, sports or sitcoms like “The Big Bang Theory”. I also occasionally play a video game, but only old school games I grew up with from consoles like NES, Super NES and Sega Genesis. I have the micro consoles NES Classic Edition and Super NES Classic Edition and that is all I own. I don’t have any modern video game consoles like PS4, Xbox One or Switch. I think modern video games take way too much time to play from start to finish and if a person becomes addicted, they waste days of their life doing nothing but playing video games when they could be doing more productive things. I also question the overall health of a video game addict as they are less likely to get enough exercise or eat healthy.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Golf, swimming, used to do a little fishing , but catching strippers is much more fun ;)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I'm fighting some intense political battles. You could almost say that I am my own CIA. Later, when I have enough scalps to show, I'll be traveling the country and Mexico and some of Canada, building an organization and some businesses. SJG
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ do forget about the goat you have as a girlfriend.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Drinking(alcohol) and smoking weed...
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Video games, basketball, comic books, chess
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    other hobbies? only one hobby consumes my interest now. i’ll let you guess what that is. so.... i’m trying to liquidate all my ‘stuff’ that i collected ever since i was a boy. i need the money for ladies. still have a dozen project cars to sell amongst a packed garage of other assorted stuff. money is better spent on beautiful women.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Counting my money. :)
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    - going to concerts - going to sporting events - traveling - playstation 4
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Exercise Drone piloting Golfing (poorly) Bowhunting Fishing Poker
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Shailynn is going to get Saved: [view link] SJG
  • magicrat
    6 years ago
    Golf Bicycling Smoking cigars (ducking)
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Reading Exercising Bicycling in summer International travel
  • ProudLiberalHusband
    6 years ago
    I enjoy supporting at risk women and taking cesspools like this down
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ If you want to take down a cesspool, you should be inside of the White House. SJG
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I’m hoping some of the ladies chime in to the thread too.
  • wildbourbon
    6 years ago
    Boudoir photography Basketball (city league) Boating during the summer Motorcycle riding Golf (I golf one round per week but it's mostly just to spend time with my aging dad)
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    I generally like to go walking and go to sporting events and concerts. I have lately had some interest in photography. I do like an occasional movie.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Running, working out, hanging with my dog.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Tropical fish. Mostly guppies. Model railroading. Cooking. Visiting my doctors.
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    Play chess ? [view link]
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Supporting my kids in their activities Supporting my teams Sun Fun Having fun on TUSCL
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    Working out, fishing.
  • Cowboy12
    6 years ago
    Motorcycle riding, going to the gym(just started 2 months ago), watching football, playing basketball, going to the beach and gardening.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Walking, camping, body weight exercises, meditation, listing to Audible books on a wide range of subjects, listening to Music on Pandora, paying video games, board games and card games of all kinds.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Kids, Grandkids, Music, cooking, tennis--I'd say golf but my game doesn't resemble the sport as it was intended, hiking, photography and travel. When I have time reading as well.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Boating. Doing repair/maintenance on the boat, finding people to do maintenance tasks on the boat where I don't have expertise, paying the people who do that maintence...... Also woodworking and woodcarving.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion