tuscl

How many more years can you guys talk about strip clubs and strippers

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
In three years I was maxed out on talking and strategy on the subject then I spent three more trolling you fucks...now I'm spent....

Thank god for poker....it gave me something new to learn lol

Seriously how much longer can of guys philosophies on this subject ?

26 comments

• RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Well, I'm personally looking forward to another 27 discussions about whether we prefer strippers with tattoos. And hopefully @Che will expand on why naked 60ish men are trophies to hot young girls
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Fifty five more threads on how to fuck a stripper lol
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Has Juice gone homo?
  • HungryGiraffe
    6 years ago
    Yeah, it’s good to have a variety of entertainment interests. The sex worker industry is interesting, but once you’ve somewhat mastered the game, it’s not intellectually stimulating. Fortunately, the physical stimulation never gets old. LOL!
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    Until the end of time
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I guess that someone has entered the "disdain" phase of message board participation...
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m not sure when these discussions will become annoying - but I’m sure they will someday. Everyone has different levels of saturation - and I’ve not yet reached mine.

However, at work, I’ll continue to discuss who’s the best hitter of all time - and how the sky hook changed basketball. I’ve done it for 30 years, and it hasn’t gotten old yet.
  • KattyH
    6 years ago
    with the passage of time, I can this thing even growing for boys.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Use your words.
  • KattyH
    6 years ago
    In fact, I was reading one article and it's really fascinating and crazy to know how much efforts strip clubs give in to bring customers I can say it's a multi-millionaire business. Here's the link I was reading <a href="https://johnnyvegasclub.com/topless-nude… After reading this article I can surely say this will get increase. However, what I noticed that girls are more decent and don't talk much about males. There are strip clubs for women's especially where male performs but I personally or neither my friend's zone felt much attracted towards it. I never heard strip clubs even advertising much to bring women's.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    KattyH... You posted that link to the "Dress Code" thread. It was incongruous there, and it's incongruous in this discussion as well.

So, I think you're trying to drive traffic and increase SEO for your strip club listicle link.

It's founder's sandbox, but this sort of spamming is in pretty poor taste.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    The reason why trolls will continue to foster is because some members continue to take this hobby so seriously that they think being laser focused on the topic will make them better mongerers from discussions on this site.

Trolls add much value to knock down the jaded TUSCL PL a few pegs.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Everything cycles. If tuscl or clubs don’t seem amusing, I can take a break until things seem amusing again. Staying in a rut too long tends to lead to permanent burnout.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    That’s a very good point, meat72. A healthy balance or at least congruence is good for everyone that has too much hyper focus.

Juice, I partially use Tuscl for enjoyment since I can’t really get out and strip club as much as I would like. For me, strip clubbing and talking about strip clubbing is still one of the joys in my life of neverending family, school, and work obligations. I always look forward to it, but in balance, and never as a replacement for real intereactions. It’s more of a pick-me-up, like another poster posted in a different thread. I mean, how can titties or a girl shaking her ass ever get boring? ;)

Never lose your sense of humor nor your perspective.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    jackslash-->"Has juice gone homo?"

This question implies he was ever not homo
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Unless somehow I lock down with one girl for the future I see it as indefinate. But I see a future of comparing real stripper to holostrippers and those new hot androids that say "you are hot with such a big dick" and have variable boob settings.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Unless somehow I lock down with one girl for the future I see it as indefinate. But I see a future of comparing real stripper to holostrippers and those new hot androids that say "you are hot with such a big dick" and have variable boob settings.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    LMAO @ subraman and jackslash
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    To answer juice's question, I have been blabbling on about strip clubs since before there was a worldwide web, back in the days of the very first national discussion group, alt.sex.strip-clubs, and still never get bored of participating in a group and exchanging banal platitudes with my compadres
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    "Seriously how much longer can of guys philosophies on this subject ?"

Not very long is youre sober and not fucking.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    "However, at work, I’ll continue to discuss who’s the best hitter of all time - and how the sky hook changed basketball. I’ve done it for 30 years, and it hasn’t gotten old yet."

It sounds to me you just compared dancing to baseball and basketball. Unless I'm missing something on there being a dancer-reference to compare stats...
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Since my (our) eighteenth birthday(s), I’ve been discussing strip clubs with my circle of guy friends. Dating back to first period music class my senior year of H.S., to fraternity brothers in college, and guys and my wife in 2018. We compare which clubs we like and why. Which one has the attractive dancers we prefer to see the most and why. Which has better drinks, etc.

Juice, I don’t ever expect it to get old. SC for me have always had a socializing and fraternizing and bonding and slightly competitive aspect to it. Much like talking about attractive girls. Attractive girls will probably always interest us. It’s what we do. It’s why we’re here.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    yes.
  • ButterMan
    6 years ago
    Why would anyone ever get tired of talking about strippers, who to fuck a stripper, and most of all our favorite topic OTC?:)
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    At almost 68 years old, my memory fails sufficiently often that every discussion is new, again!!! ;-D
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Never get tired of strippers especially latinas and redheads!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion