tuscl

CumDumpster @ Follies, GA

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
How many of you fuckerss have banged this hoe....we might be Eskimo brothers lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfIA6zZgpHf/

77 comments

• rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Not cool dude.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Where’s the down side? She’s hot as fuck!

She’s got lots of mouths to feed - so I’m sure she’s giving it up all the time!

Not to be harsh - but it might be a good idea to have a separate insta account for business and one for family.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Cash I agree but these follies chicks are dumb as fuck and fuck me retarded ...she one of my favorites
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Did this girl piss you off somehow? I ask because there's no good reason that I can think of to advertise her activities on a public site. I'm sure that many of us have the social media accounts for at least one girl that has provided services (I have several), but you'll notice that nobody else is posting the links.

As the old sports expression goes, act like you've been there before.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Juice is tying to rent his extra bedroom out to her as we speak.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i need a closer look.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    She is probably the one that got him kicked out of Follies.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Rick stop being a pussy

Shadowcat is the mane :)
  • pensionking
    6 years ago
    Jesus, she looks like she was 16 when she had her first. What a life.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    She looks good to me.

We really don't have comparable clubs here.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Looks like she's got a good attitude about what she does. Whatever sort of panties she is wearing, looks interesting, open crotch?

I believe that she and I would get along very well, and very soon this would not be confined to the club. But kudos to this Follies and the Civil Rights Lawyers who run the place, for having her.

SJG

It's a Beautiful Day - White Bird - 7/7/1970 - Tanglewood (Official)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q918fs4R…
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Usually fuck her up the ass just because it's tight
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
  • Spillthebeans
    6 years ago
    Heading to ATL area and Follies in two weeks. Will do some recon on this one.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Damn Right papa chilli's
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    San Jose Guy is thinking “wow I bet she’d look great chloroformed and duct taped up in the back of my van.” Fucking creep.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    pretty good talent in the south
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Shailynn, crawling out from under his rock, but then feeling the sun and running back under.

SJG
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Jeez you guys are easy to please. I've seen her up close and personal. Last time was last Tuesday when I turned her down for dances. VIP? Hell no!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Why not?

Don't like her looks? Been their done that?

Just curious.

SJG
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Juice, after that emotional "I'll show her" outing of a young girl just trying to feed her kids, you've lost the right to call any man a pussy. You've always been a bit of an emotional goofball, but I thought you were a little tougher than that. Now I can actually envision you trembling in your car while fighting misty eyes, telling yourself that you'll show her. Too funny.

Until further notice, your Man Club card is officially revoked. ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Rick - stop trying to be "the bigger man"

Juice does not live in ATL and AFAIK he's only visited Follies once meaning likely he does not know this dancer and does not know what she does or doesn't do - he was probably just scouring IG for Follies dancers/stuff and came across this chick - and his wording in the title is probably Juice's way of asking us if we like her or not.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Papi, Juice is getting shit that he deserves for posting this. If you don't like it then don't read it.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    I don't get you guys. This dancer doesn't look any higher than a 7
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I think you are over-reacting but everyone is entitled to post their opinion, and post a disagreement to posted opinions.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    She also uses a lot of filter, angles, and the like in the pictures. You can still see how rough she looks and I bet it's magnified even more in person
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Papi, maybe this touches a nerve for me, but I just have no tolerance for grown ass men who pull shit like this on young women with kids. Here on tuscl, we as a group already have significant age, educational and economic advantages over these girls, which we (whether we own it or not) leverage to get what we want. Fair enough - these girls are adults and wouldn't be better off if we did not pay them. But for a grown man to act like a jilted woman himself and add to one of these girl's miseries is just utterly contemptible.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Jeez you guys are easy to please.

You say that like it is a bad thing. Shadow some of us are cursed with a high libido.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    We all "mistreat" these girls in one-way or another - e.g. "sorry - I won't pay for a blowjob unless is uncovered" - or "sorry - I don't get dances unless you grind on my boner and let me grope your breasts" - or "sorry - I won't pay for dances; if you want my $$$ come to my hotel and fuck me" - I doubt many of us "have the welfare of their kids" in mind when we are doing our thing.

*IMO* - none of us have a higher moral-ground here to be lecturing others and trying to claim the higher-ground - plus Juice is Juice and we all know what Juice's M.O. is.

I guess we'll just not agree on this particular thread.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    All this over a soft 6. Ugh!
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO god I love this place..maybe I'll stick around
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Huh. I thought that the general rule in reviews is that you're not supposed to name names if extras are involved. And that's an area that's limited to VIP members. This post seems to be doing exactly that, but with a link to her social media *and* in an area that's open to all TUSCL traffic.

Not going to get my shorts in a knot, but it seems dickish.
  • ButterMan
    6 years ago
    Wow! I would if I could!
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    I wouldn't care if every one of you guys has already nutted in this bitch... I'd still fuck the shit out of her

Also:

1) She mentions what she does for a living quite prominently on her IG page

2) Plenty of Follies reviews no doubt reference her charms and moral flexibility. Juice isn't telling you anything that half of Atlanta doesn't already know.

So, can everyone please climb down off Juice's ass? He didn't do anything wrong. It would have been "wrong" if he had linked to a purely civilian IG page. He didn't do that.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I didn’t expect this discussion to take a moral turn. Lol! It’s fucking funny how morality can jump into discussions when it’s unexpected.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    " If you don't like it then don't read it."

How does anyone know if they would like it until after they read it?

Unless, of course, it was written by SJG. Then you could be pretty confident you wouldn't like it.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Yes L1oyd, even I have limits. Some, like Papi, seem to believe that we are all depraved anyway, so the setting of any line is hypocritical and arbitrary. In fact, he used the same argument during the VM pedophilia saga as a rationalization for why we shouldn't pass judgment. But even among the morally bankrupt, there are lines that shouldn't be crossed. Fucking 14 year olds is one. So too is outing a girl on a public forum who is doing nothing more than trying to feed her kids. It is the reason we have a "too explicit" message option for rejected reviews.

Limiting harm to grown women who agree to xyz, including being reasonably discreet in online postings about them, is not about being a "bigger" man than another. It is about being a man - period.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    "Hey everybody, look it's Rick Dugan with a moral compass!!"

A new and improved rickdugan? Will the other ricks follow suit? What, no more going wildebeest on hairless apes? Brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    On a serious note, rickdugan has a point. Or more accurately, he would have a point if 99% of TUSCL didn't take 99% of what juicebox69 says with a whole shaker of salt.

rickdugan has said some pretty d-baggy things in his time here. A fundamental difference between rickdugan and juicebox69 is that rickdugan portrays himself as truthful. I don't know if rickdugan is truthful, but a lot of people that post here think he is. So kudos to him for committing to not crossing a line and implying that he got a specific girl to "agree to xyz" in a post. He deserves an "brilliant!" for that.

But serious, getting on juicebox69? Maybe it is slightly d-baggy to link a story that is 99% likely to be fictional to a specific girl but given that 100% of the non-morons on this site take juicebox69 seriously but not literally this is really a no harm no foul situation.

I wonder if rickdugan really thinks that crazyjoe's hobby is clogging McD's toilets. That's also pretty d-baggy. Little children running from the tidal wave of crazyjoe turds and whatnot. Or, more accurately, it would be d-baggy if it were really. As fiction, it is kind of aces! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    "But seriously..."

"...if it were real."

And clearly I'm taking posts on here too seriously! ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Look Rick if this was in a club that extras wasn't a thing I would never rat on a fun girl like that even if she did me wrong

I posted this one because her IG is about getting people to visit her at Follies...and at Follies everyone is fucking so no worries on getting her fired

So if I'd done this with a extras girl from a non extras Club I'd understand because I'd be putting her job in jeopardy

I honestly enjoy fucking her in the Ass
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    This thread rings similarly to how SJG would react. Is SJG really Rick Dugan in disguise? Or is Rick Dugan simply trolling hisself as L1oyd?

Things that make you go hmmmm.... a Rick Dugan troll.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    @terabadbitch,

This is fucking hilarious ROFLMAO. If she knew you guys were talking about her and parodying her like this, she'd be pissed. Little do these chicks know, when we call them whores, it really is a term of endearment. At least for me it is.
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    Her instagram is pretty blatant about what she does for a living.

That said I think it's pretty fucked up to use her actual picture and create an account purporting to be her.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    To know how I would feel about this girl, I would have to meet her f2f. But there is nothing about that picture which is less than pleasing to me.

I don't think it right to be partaking of the girls who work in strip clubs, and then to be denigrating them.

SJG
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    She only does lapdances. I met her last week. Sorry to kill your dreams!
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Uncool. The whole thread should be deleted
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    Odd comment that she only does lap dances. Used to regularly offer VIP. IMO she is third or fourth on the list among her family and friends working at Follies that I would bang in VIP.

I know from looking at my old PMs talking about the family that she has been there not quite 3 years. Word was she started on her 18th birthday. That baby came around her 16th birthday or a little before.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    shailynn is just blowing smoke. He has never been to Follies. Juice got kicked out by Barry after an altercation with Savannah. He has not been there recently and I doubt that he even knows this dancer. I do and don't think much of her but agree this topic should not have been started. But Juice loves the attention.
  • maho
    6 years ago
    Count me in the crowd who thinks this thread is stooping pretty low.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Low blows for hoes that get Low
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO

In all seriousness my apologies to the people I legit have offended....I understand your Stace and will not do this again

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    This post is actually serious. Please explain so I don't accidentally cross the line.

I don't understand how Juice "outed" her which led to all this.

He only wrote a post on TUSCL, and anyone who reads this discussion board is familiar with Follies' reputation.

She was the one who posted her picture on social media advertising that she dances there. Didn't she already "out" herself?

Granted, it was a hit and run shot because she probably doesn't visit TUSCL to be able to respond.

Am I missing something?
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    The only People outed on this thread are the faggits who cried foul.

“Everything written on this site should be considered fiction”.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Nobody was outed in this discussion. The dancer is openly posting her work and family on her Instagram.

Juice may have outed himself - as he may have confirmed fucking this girl. But that’s the only thing close to outing here.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Bingo
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Jester posted: "Her instagram is pretty blatant about what she does for a living."

It says that she's a dancer, not that she takes it up the ass from guys like juice.

Also, to shadow's point, it doesn't matter if juice is telling the truth or not. All it would take is one person who knows her stumbling across this post to make her life miserable. Perhaps juice should leave the dancers out of his online cries for attention and approval.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I looked - at several photos of her with her kids - and none of them look Juice-like.

Of course - I was looking for BBQ stains and chicken fingers - as identifying traits!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @rickdugan...

So if Juice said that he fucked you in the ass would he be "outing" you?
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    ^ Flag, do I really need to spell out why that comment was so stupid, or can you eventually reason it out for yourself?
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    the customer is always right.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    Dont have skeletons in your closet
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @rickdugan. Obviously my post was facetious.

I must be dense though. You may need to to explain how he outed her a bit clearer. Here is my train of thought...

1. Anyone who reads this discussion board knows that Follies has a reputation for girls that provide FS.

2. Juice posted his comment on this discussion board only.

Ergo...

The only people that would read his post would already be cognizant of the services that Follies dancers provide.

3. The dancer in question publicly posted on her social media account that she dances at Follies.

Ergo...

Everybody that reads this discussion board already had access to Juice's pearls of wisdom.

Is my logic flawed? I don't use social media so I may not have a good understanding of how it works.

Granted, it was disrespectful to the dancer, but I fail to see how he "outed" her. Didn't she volunteer all the information.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    flagooner, no disrespect, but what you aren't understanding is that rickdugan is very literal.

rickdugan would have denied it if juicebox69 hadn't fucked him up the ass. Ergo, juicebox69 has indeed fucked rickdugan up the ass. And you outed him with your joke. That's kind of fucked up flagooner, even if it was unintentional.

I'm giving a "non-brilliant!"
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    "The only people that would read his post would already be cognizant of the services that Follies dancers provide."

Not necessarily. Founder would be the only one to say definitively, but I imagine that the discussion boards get a lot of traffic from non-VIPs as well as those who don't even have a TUSCL account. It's a part of the site where there's a lot of content about strip clubs but not participation or pay wall to read. Unless I'm missing something, her IG only states that she's a stripper. It says nothing about extras.

My earlier point was this: we have a standard in place for reviews (which have a restricted view) that it's a bad practice to associate names with specific deeds. We should probably use the same standard in the discussion forum, which is open to all.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Footnote for the humorless (e.g., rickdugan).

I think juicebox69's statement that he has fucks the Instagram girl up the butthole has a good chance of being fiction. I don't know that, but I think there is a good chance it is fiction. I don't know what that Instagram girl does do or does not do with clients, but I don't think juicebox69's post gives us any actual information because he may very well be joking.

My statement that the evidence supports the theory that juicebox69 has fucked rickdugan up the butthole is also probably false. I certainly intended it as such. But who knows?

By the way juicebox69, if rickdugan says he wants to pitch the next time the two of you hang out together my advice is to tell him that the brilliant way to do things is juicebox69 on the pitcher's mound! I'm just saying... ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Both Call.Me.Ishmael and rickdugan do have a point. Of course, Call.Me.Ishmael explains it in a more intelligent manner. It is true that some readers may not know the reputation of specific clubs.

However, any reasonable reader of this thread would conclude that juicebox69's posts have a reasonable likelihood of being fiction. For that matter, the reputation of any specific club may itself be fictional. It's probably a bit d-baggy to bring some unknown girl into a joke. But still less d-baggy than some of rickdugan's posts.

Fortunately, I think that a lot of what rickdugan posts is also fictional. It is entertaining and relatively well-written fiction detailing the adventures of a sex-addicted d-bag. But it is still 95% fiction...

Except for his love of juicebox69. rickdugan is clearly obsessed with that guy! ;)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    "However, any reasonable reader of this thread would conclude that juicebox69's posts have a reasonable likelihood of being fiction."

We could have an even longer debate about the percentage of guys who land on this board who are in any way 'reasonable', if we're being honest.

When a new guy finds his way here from Google for the first time ever, we are all equally legitimate in his eyes.

Think about that for a second...
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    No disrespect Call.Me.Ishmael, but you'd have to be pretty thick to not pick up the fact that many regular posters consider juicebox69 to be a joker from this thread.

I'm not saying it wasn't a bit off color for juicebox69 to drag some stripper with an Instagram into his posts. But, if anything, rickdugan made it worse.

If he really wanted to tell juicebox69 that this was a dick move he'd say "Hey juicebox69, I'm sure you're joking but there could be random folks reading this that don't know you're joking". By taking this thread totally seriously he is simply assuming juicebox69 has fucked this girl in the butthole and making it sound like juicebox69 can be trusted.

As for random readers of this, my hope is that they'll read the post by those of us that are smarter than rickdugan and say "hmm, maybe I shouldn't take this juicebox69 fellow at face value...maybe he's joking!"

So I'll summarize this with:

juicebox69 = non-aces, maybe leave specific girls out of your jokes in the future (but keep up the funny posts)

rickdugan = rent yourself a brain and don't be such a gullible weenie that ends up making dick moves when you're trying to be "moral"

Random readers = everything posted on here is a work of fiction!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    No disrespect taken. I'm not sure we're seeing eye-to-eye on this, but that's fine. We can just disagree a bit and let folks reading the thread decide where they land on the issue.

Cheers.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Seriously?????

I've never read a Follies review and never had the opportunity to visit. Any discussion thread on here that mentions Follies gives you a pretty good idea of what the club is like.

Apparently there are a select few self-righteous pricks on this board who just like to stir up shit for the hell of it.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Amazing how you guys are keeping this thread alive lol

Ergo not brilliant LMFAO
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Fuck you
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    You should stick around a bit longer. You’ll quickly see that we can take a discussion - and beat it like a dead horse - and continue to beat it - like a deader horse - lol!
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    ^^^ you *filly* animal, you! :)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Guys are still denigrating women who give them what they want, just because they do that.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion