tuscl

The longer you monger...

Huntsman
Gynecology student
Saturday, April 28, 2018 7:16 AM
Have you gotten more picky, less picky or have you not changed regarding the quality of the girls as your mongering experience has increased? In terms of “quality”, define it as you will — looks, personality, reliability, sexual freakiness, whatever.

23 comments

• Warrior15
    6 years ago
    More picky. And thanks to this site, I think I'm a better "shopper " also. I'm probably better at telling the girls upfront what I expect also. Do I maybe get less action, probably. But in the end, I get what I want more often.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Just way more picky due to all the different options out there. And looks is definitely not the only factor.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    The older I get the fussier I get. When I was 18 my dick got hard if the wind blew. But in the autumn of my years even Ed meds won't solve everything. It takes more to really excite me. Recently on a very slow day at my favorite club dancer quality was really lacking so I accepted dances from one that I would normally turn down. A "6" at best in my opinion but she knew what it takes. She had her hand inside my pants through 4 songs. It got hard but no finish. On my last visit a "9" in my book, discreetly whipped it out and had me smiling on the second song.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Nothing to do with how long I -- well, monger to me = whoremonger, which I've indulged in but don't really enjoy much -- anyway, nothing to do with how long I've been SCing, but in general as I get older, the the broader my tastes are, physically. I'm still most attracted to the slim dancer's body I've always loved, but more and more attracted to athletic, "height-weight proportional" and even slightly curvy women... and when I'm on the fence, personality and sexual freakiness can definitely push me over, but again, that's no different than it ever was
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    I know what I like better, but what I like on a given day varies more since I have a better idea of what's to like. It feels like I can walk in and dab salve directly on the affected part of my brain. Except for that one girl. I don't know why she picked me or why she bailed. I wouldn't take it back for anything, though.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    more picky.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Definitely more picky. Could be partly a function of age, but I don't think that it is the only explanation.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^Dont forget less addicted girls to practice your system on, you fucking weirdo.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    Way more picky. I wish I would lower my standards, I would have more fun in the strip club.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    I have always been picky but over time I have become a much better negotiator and as such better at saying no.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'm still an easy mark. The promise of high mileage makes up for a lot in the looks department. But as I've become more experienced, I'm more apt to shut her down after 1 song and less likely to give a second chance.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I’m probably no different than I ever was. If anything personality matters slightly more.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    More picky but not dramatically so. Biggest change is I used to spend most of time at rail and now I spend little time there. Rail sitting initially had 2 purposes, one to see the neckedness close up because I rarely clubbed and wanted a closeup view during those rare clubbing occasions, and other purpose was using rail as bit of a shield so didn't get approached by endless stream of girls while making my own choice. Now I sit at tables or bar close enough to enjoy view, I don't use rail to cover for my former little bitchiness, and if I'm not interested upon approach or after brief chat I politely send em packing. So yes, more picky but now I exercise pickiness on my personal likes and dislikes verbally instead of using rail as shield. As for pickiness on mileage, I still haven't ventured into frequently asking what mileage is before I take you for dances - sometimes I get an answer that turns out to be accurate and sometimes not. My typical is the 3 or 4 dance set in VIP chairs and if mileage isn't the desired level then it's one and done pickiness for me - maybe someday I'll change to more frequent exercise of mileage pickiness in pre-dance chit chat. I find it's difficult to predetermine mileage until you're actually in the chair - some of the most sensuous, provocative stage dancers end up having low mileage, and some of the middle to less sensuous performers end up having great mileage. Art not science I suppose, or maybe better said, hit and miss.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    More picky, and less tolerant of stripper shit.
  • Asor619
    6 years ago
    In my years I have become more patient.. I don't jump at the first hot gal or first gal showing me attention. Im able to wait out the storm to make an educated decision on who I choose..LOL
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    More picky. Looks are pretty important but I put more stock in personality
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Somewhat more picky - b/c I like variety I used to hit about 7 or 8 different clubs locally but now just down to about 3 in my regular rotation that are less miss than the others - for the most part stopped getting dances in the mixed clubs b/c the non-black dancers don't do it for me as much as the black dancers, and dances at mixed club are $25 vs $5 in the black clubs and I feel on avg I get more mileage in the black clubs so sorta a no-brainer (although sometimes I get burned out on the chocolate and feel like hitting a mixed club but I do this much less often than in the past).
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    b/c I like variety I still kinda overspend by sampling too-much and not just sticking to the best/top prospects. Also would like to take more SC trips instead of spending so much locally - I've been kinda burned-out on my local-scene for a while now but can't keep myself from abstaining locally when I feel "hungry"
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Only $5 at the black clubs? Nice. I gotta get down there and give it a shot.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    I've gotten less picky on looks and more picky on everything else. Looks are really only important for the first dance. Everything else is important for dance number two and after. Plus my ATF was totally not the type of girl I was into when I first met her so I try not to judge girls too much on looks so I don't end up turning down a girl that might be perfect for me.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    I don't monger much, maybe 2-3 times a year. But as I've gotten older (53) and lonelier I've become less discerning. I've come to appreciate various types of women. When I was younger I only liked them slim and was turned off by even a hint of chunkiness. Now, I'm come to appreciate curvy women and gals with a few more pounds (but not outright obese, which is still a turn-off to me).
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    Basically, the older I get, the less I care about looks and the more I care about personality. Frankly, in my most recent visit to a club, I picked up the worst looking one of the 3 who were there but I clicked with her the best.
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    Not as picky in looks...super picky with drama and stripper shit. I've heard and seen it all over 25 years of clubbing. Give me a little fantasy and a lot of genuiness and you've set the hook on me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion