tuscl

Buffet

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Saturday, April 28, 2018 4:35 AM
Many people object to eating in strip clubs. I don't understand this, myself, because the strippers aren't cooking or serving the food and the kitchens are as clean as any other restaurant. Yesterday the Flight Club had a "customer appreciation" free buffet from 5 to 8PM. Very good. Chicken, beef, lamb, lobster tail, shrimp. When the food came out, I asked the dancer sitting with me if she wanted to go up and get some. She told me that the dancers were not allowed at the buffet--only customers. So I loaded up on extra shrimp and lobster tails for the dancer. She ate off my plate, first making sure the manager was not around to see her. She was very appreciative for the food. The food was great. No downside to the strip club buffet.

51 comments

• Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Men's Club in Houston used to have a fabulous lunch buffett. Prime rib, shrimp, it was awesome and not that expensive. Well, I always ended up spending 60-80 on dances so I guess it was really expensive,
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Follies has a free buffet every day at 4PM. Wings, mac & cheese, etc. I've eaten it several times and it is not bad. Dancers are allowed to eat it too.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    I was there last night for the event, but I arrived long after the buffet had ended.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    ^^^ I only go to strip clubs for the buffets.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Margaritaville doesn’t have a buffet only a Ipsy shaker of salt. ;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Fuckin auto spell. Ipsy was lost.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Lots of clubs near me have buffets. Some suck and a few are nice (men's club). I have never seen one that dancers weren't allowed to eat at.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Yeah. It depends on the club. Some buffets can be pretty good. Others are culinary Russian roulette. But I usually don't eat at the club. I don't have a problem with it. Just not my thing.
  • zef8mich
    6 years ago
    At Flight Club yesterday they said the buffet was prepared by a Five Star chef or something to that effect and did say it was special for the customers. They also announced that Stormy Daniels would be there on May 15th. I've never eaten at s strip club before since I normally have my own schedule but did try a few items at Flight Club yesterday.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    Delilah's in Philadelphia is also a Zagat-rated steakhouse. I had dinner there once about 6 or 7 years ago and it was very good. I was impressed. But that was a regular meal, served by a waitress, not a buffet. The issue with a buffet at a titty bar isn't who's preparing it - it's who's sharing it with you. I'm sure the kitchen isn't much dirtier than a kitchen at a regular restaurant, but strip club patrons are notoriously filthy animals. And they will all have their hands in the buffet. Do you think you're the only one who's ever grabbed a piece of bread with his bare hands at a buffet when no one's looking? Well, you were supposed to use the tongs. Shame on you. But at least you hadn't just finished jacking off 20 feet away from the linguini and calamari.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I always thought the buffet was the girls, so @jackslash here's my question, is DATY considered eating in a strip club?
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I’m in the camp of not being worried about strip club food but also not eating it. I rarely eat restaurant food of any kind if I can avoid it.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"So I loaded up on extra shrimp and lobster tails for the dancer" Okay, your SC culinary machismo trumps mine, I don't think I'd touch seafood at the strip club LOL Anyway, I understand why it squicks people -- first, most SCs are filthy; second, the general managerial skills of "management" seem to be very lacking (which is why they're managing a strip club) in general, much less the specific skills needed to oversee a kitchen; third, in general SC employees seem to be out to fuck customers whenever they can, and there's all sorts of ways the cooks can amuse themselves with food. So I had a "no food" policy for years. I first gave in when I started going to a SC with a buffet, I watched management, bouncers, strippers, and even the cooks themselves, come out and partake, and I figured that if it was too too gross in the kitchen, people would know. Buffet was pretty good. I have, of course, swung all the way around -- I am a broken record about buying lunch/dinner for your stripper being the best deal in the SC, if what you want is lots of nearly-free flirting & groping time at your table
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I still adhere to the 5 second rule at home so I'm not such a prima donna that I would look down my nose at a buffet. That being said, I would be self conscious about how it would look to the strippers to be scarfing down all I could eat. I save that for the Hungry Heifer.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lol I remember when I worked at Players and they had heir buffets. My manager had to remind me more than once that it's for the customers (then I was allowed to fix a plate once all the customers cleared the area). Players had good food in general.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    I have seen a buffet a few times where it was Dominos pizza put out for customers on a pool table. Easy to pass on that.I generally don't want to eat when at a strip club, and if i did it would probably have to be longer stay so by then stuff would have been out for hours so probably still skip it.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    Occasionally I’ve eaten at strip clubs, the food is not great, but it’s not terrible.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    I've felt sick from every free buffet/complimentary meal at a SC thus far. I'm sure the kitchen is no different than your average restaurant. Maybe it's something in the ingredients that makes me want to vomit
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    The food itself is decent but I can't see myself paying for the food (other than tips)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Sure beats Burger King. SJG
  • SuperDude
    6 years ago
    Detroit dancers routinely mooch meals from customers and will always try to horn in on the free buffet. It's as if they come to work expecting some PL to feed them.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @SJG - If you get a female employee at Burger King to DFK with you does that mean she will have sex with you. Or does that only work at strip clubs?
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    My club has great food, but I think the negative connotations may be that if other rules are lax, then the kitchen rules may also be lax.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    whenever the food is free i’m in there.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Careful justme62. I caught Montezuma's revenge twice in Mexico.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    I have no problem eating at a strip club buffet as the food's usually free. There's usually some downtime between girls as well which gives me time to eat. Biggest issue I have with clubs that serve food is that girls are generally told to keep away from you while you're eating.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    "Biggest issue I have with clubs that serve food is that girls are generally told to keep away from you while you're eating." First time hearing this
  • samsung1
    6 years ago
    I recall there is a way to look up health inspection citations online and the local strip clubs I looked up were awful. I once ordered a drink and the expiration date was present and the coffee drink expired over 1 year ago. Also I have seen drunks touching food and putting it down with their fingers at buffetts. I have also been at two different strip clubs around dinner time and was told they had the cook call off so they couldn't serve food.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve not been to a club with a buffet. I’ve never eaten at a club. However, a club I attend regularly has a kitchen and food - and it’s quite busy. I’m guessing it’s decent bar food.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    No objection to eating in club, I just prefer to drink. A club I frequent has lunch buffet, looks good, plenty of guys partake (more blue collar than white, but there's a mix), I don't mostly because I've got no interest in gobbling fried chicken followed by touching a girl even though I'd wash hands before touching.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    And I doubt the girls would enjoy you touchingredients them after eating fried chicken using your hands.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    touching not touchingredients. Fucking autocorrect
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I can definitely see the quality varying from club to club . The two clubs that I go to that have buffets, the food is downright decent, and better-than-decent, respectively. I've been to business events where the catered food was no better than those buffets. One of those clubs only does buffets, but the club with the "decent" buffet also has a kitchen, and the food is good. Both of these are what passes for upscale clubs here. I can imagine being more cautious, the divier a club is. I guess I'm not surprised that samsung found poor citation records. Now I'm inspired to see if I can find the records for the clubs I go to
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > touching not touchingredients. It's OK, you can touch me or touchingredients. It's a Judgement Free Zone here. Your breath smells like Listermint and that makes me hot!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ Since when is this discussion board a judgement free zone?
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > Since when is this discussion board a judgement free zone? Since you got here, bebe. I love how you treated the bathroom troll.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    It's Brokeback Tuscl up in here again
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > It's Brokeback Tuscl up in here again The secret is that it's actually hard to fool gaydar. I went to the gay cruising spot with my gay he's just a friend, and he said the other guys were like, is that guy straight? The real question here, which needs to be researched, is whether he lost or gained points by bringing a straight guy to the gay cruising spot. 37 dicks may have to be sucked, but we must know.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    ppwh: the fact that you didn't put "no homo" anywhere in your above post makes me very suspicious.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > ppwh: the fact that you didn't put "no homo" anywhere in your above post makes me very suspicious. I was hoping you would pick up on that. :-)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    We went from eating club food to sucking gay cocks? That’s a jump in consumption! Not the jump I expected!
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Cashman: Welcome to tuscl!
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I reserve the right to judge you fags. ;P
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    When I was working in Baltimore, my favorite club (Fantasies) didn't have a buffet (except Thanksgiving, Christmas and NYE), but every Thursday from 12 to 3 had a lunch special that offered anything on their burger and sandwich menu for $3.50, including more fries than anyone should eat. I did a lot of lunches there, lol. They still have that special.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    If I remember correctly a lot of the BYOB clubs in Dallas had late night buffets. I remember thinking, “well no decent ass here, at least I can get a snack.”
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    ^ Nice! lol
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    If any of you do partake in complimentary buffets, my recommendation would be to get to the SC right before they start serving. Maybe you'll get past a cover as well (depends on SC)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I would assume the more upscale clubs would generally have better food/buffet and probably more qualified people preparing it. Per the OP, the Flight Club is an upscale club plus the buffet was not the regular daily thing but seems more like a special-occasion where one would think they'd put more effort into. I don't think SC food is equivalent to restaurant food for the most part w/ some exceptions - for one, unlikely that a SC kitchen will have good people preparing food, those people would probably work at good restaurants (w/ some exceptions). IMO a SC kitchen is probably not the same as a restaurant kitchen - many people seem to like the Tootsies food but I just find-it eatable, def not great - and if the club is somewhat busy one can often wait an hour for their food from the time they ordered (not exactly a professional restaurant style kitchen). Buffets are often left sitting there for hours and who knows if it's even kept at proper temperature - I once got pretty-sick from a late-night buffet at a SC and it was years b/f I tried a free SC buffet again (it was a popular semi upscale SC) - if given the choice I rather have the avg restaurant food vs the avg SC food.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Food in a SC is not really my thing. I'm often on a tight schedule when I'm out so eating is just a distraction and burns time. Before I head out to the club, I clean up thoroughly from head to toe, put on fresh clothes, so putting food into my freshly brushed & flossed mouth, or risk getting food on me, isn't what I want to do. I want to be clean, like out on a civvie date, out of respect for the women , since I expect she and I might be getting very close. And likewise, I expect her hygiene to be on point.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    When I do get food, it's usually from the more upscale places. They are not similar to restaurant quality at all. They're often decent for being free, but it's not like I'd pay money for them either. If I had to choose between grabbing some fast-food just prior to SCing or if I could partake in a complimentary meal, I might be inclined to go for the meal most of the time
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    PaulDrake, usually women, except for virgins, won't engage in DFKing until they are ready for FS. All the more so with civilians. And if your focus is on the age difference, college age girls are not at all unreachable by middle aged men. Definitely not. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion