tuscl

TUSCL ALL-STAR SURVEY

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.

1. Most Grouchy:

twentyfive

skibum

gammau95

2. Most Influential:

Shadowcat

Papi

Juice

3. Most likely to get murdered by a stripper:

Gawker

Johnsmith69

4. Who we miss the most:

Motorhead

Rech

Farmerart

Dougster

5. Who we miss the least:

Dougster

Alucard

6. Who we wish would go away:

Larryfisherman

San Jose Guy

7. Who needs to post more:

Silkypants

Carlos_spiceyweiner

8. Funniest TUSCL member:

Jackslash

Juice

Shailynn

9. TUSCL member most people would want to spend an evening in a club with:

Shadowcat

Papi

Juice

10. Funniest troll ever:

San Jose Gay

LMN

Mamisan

11. Besides Papi, who gives the best stripper advice?

Subraman

rickdugan

rockstar

12. Best TUSCL battle of recent?

Dougster vs Vince

San Jose Guy vs Mamisan

Rick Dugan vs Papi

13. If you're taking your stripper for a fancy dinner, you take her to:

Red Lobster

Olive Garden

Applebees

60 comments

• GACA
    6 years ago
    How bout member who is a closeted homo for juice?

Shailynn
    Shailynn
    Shailynn

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ Someone is annoyed about not being nominated.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Best TUSCL name:

BurlingtonHoFactory

Hugh_G._Rection

4got2wipe
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    1. Most Grouchy:Twentyfive
    2. Most Influential:Shadowcat
    3. Most likely to get murdered by a stripper:Johnsmith69
    4. Who we miss the most:Dougster
    5. Who we miss the least:I miss Dougster and wasn't around much for Alucard
    6. Who we wish would go away:Larryfisherman
    7. Who needs to post more:Both, I don't remember seeing anything by either
    8. Funniest TUSCL member:Jackslash
    9. TUSCL member most people would want to spend an evening in a club with:Papi
    10. Funniest troll ever:San Jose Gay
    11. Besides Papi, who gives the best stripper advice?Subraman
    12. Best TUSCL battle of recent?Dougster vs Vince
    13. If you're taking your stripper for a fancy dinner, you take her to:Olive Garden
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I must respectfully disagree with flagooner. A fancy dinner with a stripper must be at Red Lobster.
  • orangepicture
    6 years ago
    Shailynn, I like how you listed yourself as the 3rd funniest poster.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    There was no collusion. I didn't do anything to influence the nominations. :)
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    I can't resist asking this question:

Most brilliant memeber of the "council of Ricks"?

The lion
    The dugan
    The turtle
    The barnacle
    The shark
    Other Rick? Add your favorite!
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    On a slightly more serious not, what is the issue that people have with larryfisherman? Or Mtent for that matter?

It seems to me that larryfisherman is just a guy posting stuff he enjoys but getting random hate. Mtent may be consciously stirring the pot, but he could also be a goofball. As another goofball I sympathize and don't get the level of hate.

It is sort of like the guy who claimed to have me on ignore. I wrote an offhand comment expressing surprise and said person lost it on me how said person could see my comments I am unsure. Ok, I'm sure he must have been reading my posts...

My question there is: who's trolling who? I get that you might find my posts non-brilliant. If so, the ignore button is available. If larryfisherman is so objectionable why not click ignore?

• 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Also, I agree with jackslash regarding Red Lobster.

Olive Garden is just crappy overpriced "Italian" food. It's hard to ruin lobster. Red Lobster is overpriced. But I had a $50 Red Lobster gift card recently (a few months ago) and took my girlfriend. Actual cost to me was about $50 + $25 tip (I tipped on actual cost, not post gift card cost). Not spectacular, but not a bad meal either.

I wouldn't pay actual cost. Or eat the "lobster waffles" in the commercials. But hardly an objectionable restaurant if it wasn't overpriced.

Are you going to take the stripper to an actual good restaurant? Take the strippers to the Red Lobster. It's brilliant relative to alternatives!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Sadly - I agree with your choice of Gawker being most likely to be murdered by a stripper.

Mamisan is a troll? Lol!

Jackslash gets my vote for funniest too.

Nice work!
  • a21985
    6 years ago
    Definitely agree with @subra as the best with advice and for sure agree @gammau is the grouchiest. SJGay wasn't funny to me, just annoying. He was very first ignore.
  • RTP
    6 years ago
    I miss Desertscrub. There have been numerous opportunities for the power washer to be inserted in a posters posterior and he is not on his game.
    I think GACA is most likely to get murdered by a stripper's BF.
    And I would nominate GoVikings to receive a free move because he is a really nice guy and is stuck in the Stripclub awful city of Richmond.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I thought this was an actual survey and we were supposed to vote from those nominated.

As for the dinner... I was voting for which I would take her to.

I was in Des Moines on a business trip years ago. Eating alone at a Red Lobster one night I looked directly across from me and saw a lady eating in a low cut dress. She had a cleavage full of sweaty matted down chest (or is it called breast) hair. Haven’t been back to a Red Lobster since.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Flagoneer - I didn’t know where Mamisan had her massage business - but it seems she eats at Red Lobster in Des Moines.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    flagooner, no disrespect, but why were you eating alone at Red Lobster?

I offered a limited defense of Red Lobster, but eating alone at the Des Moines Red Lobster sounds like it is well into the non-brilliant zone!
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Also, are you sure the lady wasn't a guy with man boobs?

Not that a guy with man boobs showing off his chest hair is particularly appetizing!
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I think Olive Garden is to Italian food what Taco Bell is to Mexican food. Both are fake. But Olive Garden seems to sell their image well. As far as which one I’d take a stripper to, it would be whichever one I thought we’d be less likely to be recognized at.

Funniest goes to Jacklash and Mamisan.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    1. I was alone because I was hanging out with all my friends

2. No, it was a female or a tranny in mid-transformation. And this was 25 years ago so if it was the latter itwo was ever less common than now.

3. Eating dingleberries is definitely not brilliant.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    1. Most Grouchy: gammau95. 25 seems like a happy guy to me, and skibum is realistic, and frank.

2. Most Influential:Papi

3. Most likely to get murdered by a stripper:
    Johnsmith69, but I think there were many better nominations out there.

4. Who we miss the most: Dougster by default for me, since I didn’t know the other ones

5. Who we miss the least: Dougster, again, by default for me.

6. Who we wish would go away:
    San Jose Guy.

7. Who needs to post more: I don’t know either

8. Funniest TUSCL member:
    Jackslash, but my personal nomination would have been flag.

9. TUSCL member most people would want to spend an evening in a club with: Juice

10. Funniest troll ever: Mamisan

11. Besides Papi, who gives the best stripper advice? Subraman 4 sho

12. Best TUSCL battle of recent?
    Dougster vs Vince

13. If you're taking your stripper for a fancy dinner, you take her to: what a lame ass little joke! this wins for long running lame ass joke. :P
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    1)I don’t get you putting me in the grouchy nominations but I’ll take it for what it’s worth;)
    2) I’d nominate Papi or Subra man for most influential
    3)JS69 most likely to be murdered by a stripper
    4) I’d go with Motörhead and Rech as most missed
    5) miss the least that’s easy the Txttyfag that was a Dougster alias not the dot
    6)go away Grammy nut case
    7)not sure I think maybe CARLOS spicy wiener
    8) Funniest is go with Jackslash, but Papi has some good zingers
    9)there are a lot of good guys to hang with here I have had the pleasure of many. One whom I have had many great evenings with is Papi, I’d like to hang with Juice just for his zany antics I bet that would be a blast.
    10) Funniest troll had to be Rick the Lion, close second Mamisan
    11)Best stripper advice I don’t find anyone to be smarter about strippers than Bj99
    12) Best battle Alucard against the board, second best I’d go with a few of the Nina battles but honorable mention might be mine with txtittydot
    13) I’d never go to the Olive Garden or Red Lobster by myself let alone with a stripper
    14) I’ll add one more category most stubborn and that would be a tossup between Rick Dugan and SJG.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Oh yeah, 25?.. you think those are the most stubborn?.. interesting ;P
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^well maybe instead of stubborn autistic might be applicable.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    SJG... I think you're conflating 'stubborn' with 'myopic' (with 2.5 cups of Asperger's).

I joined TUSCL just a few months before Motörhead stopped posting. He was smart and genuinely funny. I hope he's doing well. Would like to see him posting again.

Papi and Subraman provide the best on-topic content by a country mile. I pay closer attention to Subraman, though, because I think that he and I have more similar tastes and thinking when it comes to strip clubs.

I'll mention that I also like hearing from Bj99. She gives good post. Also... boobs.

I don't really care about the other categories.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Ishmael actually aspbergers is part of the spectrum of autism can also be called high functioning autistic.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    "high functioning a̶u̶t̶i̶s̶t̶i̶c̶ twat"

Fixed it for you. Well, with regards to SJG.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Take the Skibum609 challenge: I have no issue being called crabby at all, but the skibum609 challenge is to hang out with me sometime at one of the clubs and you will see that what appears as crabby in writing is hysterical in person. At the end of the month I will be living at the IR Cabaret for a week, otherwise its sports on the 96" screen at Desires.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    25 - I don’t think you’re grouchy at all, but others on here have referred to you as grouchy before. This survey is not so much my opinions as more of what I have viewed as other opinions the board.

Example - I definitely would see GACA a smost likely to get murdered by a stripper but most others would probably pick gawker or JS69 first.

Bj99 - it’s a long running joke that strippers love Olive Garden and red lobster and a lot of strippers would take one of those 2 choices over a stuffy upscale restaurant for a date.

GACA - yes I love Juice and not afraid to ever patronize him, I also bust his balls more than anyone on here and I’m still the only person to meet him face to face. Am I gonna make fun of Papi or Subra? No. Juice is by far the best person on here to post zany topics and crazy ideas, that’s what makes him so funny and interesting.

I could have went longer on this list maybe I’ll add some more questions in a new topic thread later.
  • georgebailey
    6 years ago
    Great thread.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’d add PoleDancer83 to the list of folks who should post more. She has great insights regarding dancing - and her pussy lips are amazing....
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Bj and Poledancer need to post more just for avi purposes. They seem to have been declared the winners on the best avi thread a few days ago.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If there was a category for the TUSCL voice of reason - I’d nominate Ishmael.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    “oh damn..he just said it!” Category: Skibum and flag.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Yeah, fucking Ishmael keeps making too much sense. He will fuck up sooner or later. :)
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    Wow, I made the list!! Thanks!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Huntsman - I’d nominate you for the voice of reason as well.

No offense - but maybe my opinion isn’t the best for evaluating who is most reasonable...
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    "Yeah, fucking Ishmael keeps making too much sense. He will fuck up sooner or later. :)"

The safe money is on "sooner". Trust me.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Our collective fuckedupness is what makes us such a jolly group. At least as far as we know.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Bj99 flagooner for the voice of reason LOL I would have nominated him for most likely to become a 2PMer.
  • gothamyte
    6 years ago
    More awards:

PL of The Year
    Best New TUSCL Poster
    Weirdest Person
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    PL of the year - anybody who regularly comes on here, regularly goes to strip clubs and is notbhavinng any sort of extras. There are several here that fall into this category.

Best new poster: hmmm not sure, Mamisan?

Weirdest: I think SJG will always get this award not because it’s so easy to call him out but sometimes his responses to threads and 100% irrelevant to the topic, and it happens a lot.
  • a21985
    6 years ago
    ^ Pretty much agree with you on those fronts shailynn, except for PL of the year. I would have to say GACA and his stripper drama and babysitting adventures with her kids having him positioned as the frontrunner...
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Umm... Actually I think I'm most likely to be behind bars over stripper shit, not the other way around :)

Lest we forget last year, already had one die of an OD on me. And this last one a ghost...well she still alive I think, she just ghosted me.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    “you will see that what appears as crabby in writing is hysterical in person“

Right. Provided you find a racist, bigoted, Trump loving, sleazy lawyering, birther conspiracy nut job “hysterical”
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @real duck star so I’m a racist bigoted Trump supporter? And I’m hysterical?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    O my bad I’m grouchy ;)
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    ^^ Sorry, was there a biggest bully category? I must have missed it
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    In looked at every posting here and came to the conclusion that all y'all need some laughter in your lives. You take this on-line shit way too seriously. You have serious anger issues Dougie and despite your belief, they don't mask the myriad of other personality defects you've accumulated.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Fuck you skibum
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    ski posted: ---> "In looked at every posting here and came to the conclusion that all y'all need some laughter in your lives."

+1.

Times seem a little dark right now, with religious whack jobs on the right and ridiculous Nanny state liberals on the left screwing around with our liberties, but this too shall pass.

(Shhh...wait for it...)
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    It’s a travesty that @Tiredtraveler wasn’t nominated for Most Grouchy
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^Dayum if only someone would come up with a system that actually works for screwing ho’s
    LOLOL
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    damn! flag said it! ;P
  • mjx01
    6 years ago
    9. TUSCL member most people would want to spend an evening in a club with: LondonGuy, and preferably at an FKK club
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I'm glad no one here knows any stories about me. I hate it when someone tells stories over and over again. Some people get amused easily.
  • sharkhunter
    6 years ago
    I'm lurking. :)
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    2. Most Influential: rickdugan has made me re-evaluate some long standing beliefs I've had
    7. Who needs to post more: phoenix133
    8. Funniest TUSCL member: lopaw
    9. TUSCL member most people would want to spend an evening in a club with: twentyfive
    11. Besides Papi, who gives the best stripper advice? Chili Palmer (for me, most actionable advice for my clubbing style, based more on SJC posts than Tuscl)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    TUSCL member most people would want to spend an evening in a club with:

I gotta change my vote here to SJG. That would be an unforgettable, bizarre experience.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    “9. TUSCL member most people would want to spend an evening in a club with: twentyfive“

Only if you enjoy being bullied
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    TUSCL members most likely to join SJGs imaginary organization, real duck sauce and flagoonerthe patronizer
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion