tuscl

Dancers with kids / MILFs

Sunday, March 25, 2018 9:17 AM
I've always avoided dancers with kids. Irrational or not, if I found out a dancer I was talking to was a mom, I'd politely find a way to move on. It just wasn't what I was looking for. The other day, I finally (knowingly) broke that rule. The only girl that checked off my physical requirements at the club was a fairly fit, early 20s brunnette. When I found out she had kids, my first urge was to bolt, but for whatever reason, I decided to stick it out. It paid off. She was fun, energetic, very grateful, was extremely upfront about her limits (or lack thereof) and absolutely knew what she was doing. It made me start to wonder if I've been doing myself a major disservice by avoiding this plentiful group of dancers this whole time. So, what is it guys, do any of you have a preference between moms vs. Kidless dancers? Am I just an asshole/moron for ever discriminating between them in the first place? Or is it just luck of the draw like it is for every other dancer?

56 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    As long as she is attractive and has a fit body, whether she is a mom or not does not matter when it comes to what I like. But if the kids interfere with getting it on, then I might have to pass.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Think you're making a mistake, but it depends on your dancer "type" preference. 1. I think MILF dancers are usually a tad more mature 2. MILF dancers (IMO) usually are more willing to do extras for many reasons 3. MILF dancers are usually more reliable since they have to make sure they have to work at take care of the liabilities rather than a young flaky liability-free dancer
  • Hank Moody
    6 years ago
    Talk about kids brings me down as it breaks the illusion and brings in the real world. That said, it has exactly 0 to do with whether the dances will be good.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    My thoughts were similar to yours for the longest time, but last summer that all changed for me. I had an experience very much like yours. The dancer was hot, young and very fit. Just by looking at her, you would not know she has kids. She was very personable and great at conversation. We got drinks and talked for a good 15 minutes before she even asked about a trip to the VIP. My experience with her is one of the most memorable ITC experiences I've ever had. It changed my whole perception about MILFs.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    In a very general sense, I’ve found strippers with kids to be more reliable than strippers without kids. To me, that’s meant less “party girl” but more consistency and effort put into their job. Depending on what you’re looking for, milfs can be a good thing.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    Do any of you have a preference between moms vs. Kidless dancers? No preference, but also no reason I know of to limit dancers to one or the other Am I just an asshole/moron for ever discriminating between them in the first place? Probably. You never really explained your rationale. Also, how do you find out they have kids? Do you ask every dancer you talk to? Or do they bring it up?
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    If you are limiting your girls to ones without kids the you are eliminating a very large percentage of dancers. Is it a weird turn off? Its not a factor and I dont even ask.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    it doesn't matter to me. similar to what shadow said....as long as she's attractive and has a fit body..........i couldn't careless whether she has kids or not. my CF has 2 kids........but is still attractive with a fit body and most importantly.........a great attitude
  • a21985
    6 years ago
    @dougster My rationale is I go to the club for the fantasy. I have a wife with kids at home, so I want a dancer that's different than that at the club. And no, I'm not interrogating every girl if they have kids as that's super creepy. But I like to converse with a dancer for a bit before I commit to going to the VIP with her. In the course of making conversation for 15-30 mins, the dancer usually spills the beans herself at some point about her life outside of the club. I'm sure I've engaged a milf or 2 at some point without ever realizing it, this was just the first time I've been aware of it.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Doesn't matter to me. If she stays fit and gets back into shape, don't know why it would matter. I like the dayshift and the moms tend to like that best too so I run into them a lot.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    No fucks given by me, either. My guess is, if the kid bothers you, it's that you're romanticizing the interaction a bit, and knowing she has a kid kills the fantasy for you. Hey, if that's important for you, who am I to tell you that your fantasy is wrong? That said, your overall experience at the SC will be drastically improved if you "get over it" -- I don't detect any relationship between child status and how awesome she can make the experience. There's also little relationship between child status and how stereotypically strippery (poor judgement, impulsiveness, lack of responsibility, etc.) she is, IME, even though you'd expect/hope a stripper with kids would clean up her act.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    As upright stated, you are eliminating a large portion of the population. MILFS come in all ages. I think you are making a mistake eliminating them from your roster. Kids don't change their level of service, they will do what they do regardless Itc. Where it may make a difference is otc. Finding a babysitter can sometimes be problematic.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    Don’t care about if she has kids as long as her body is still looking good. If the baby damage to her body is a lot, then I’ll probably pass.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    What is it about MILFs that made you avoid them - did it somehow creep you that you were doing dirty stuff with a mom, or your fantasy is specifically having a fresh bubbly young dancer?
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    I'm betting that you have engaged a lot of them over the years. I asked one of my current favorites (who is herself the mother of a 9 year old) what percentage of the dancers in the club had children She thought for a couple seconds and said, "75 or 80 percent." My guess at that point would have been about 60.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    MILFs don't have any sort of negative effect on me and kinda enjoy when they talk about kifs or family, kinda makes it feel like the only time they are being honest/themselves (unless it's a sob story). What turns me off is when they talk about their S.O. but these days it goes in one ear & out the other.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I go to strip clubs for the sole purpose of helping single mothers make a decent living.
  • PeterEaster
    6 years ago
    I would have missed out on some great experiences with favs if I avoided those with kids. I also don't recall dancers bringing up their kids that often upon first meeting them. More common after seeing them a couple times for them to open up about family and kids. Maybe the OP is steering the conversation that way without realizing it?
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"I'm betting that you have engaged a lot of them over the years" Strongly agree ... if a stripper chooses to hide it, it's not hard to do, and there's no real tell that will let you suss them out. It's all in his head. Which, again, is his prerogative ... but lots of wonderful experiences can be had if you get past this
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I liked the 38 yo MILF at my favorite club better than her 20 yo daughter. But that's just me. :)
  • anon4231
    6 years ago
    Talking about the kids (too much) is annoying, yes. But if she's got a kid, hey - you know she puts out.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    My C and ATF has 2 kids. My previous fav had 1. I don't have a bias against kidless dancers unless they are minors or virgins.
  • a21985
    6 years ago
    @papi - nothing against Moms, I just wanted the latter as the fantasy I wanted to pay money for since I actively look for something different than what I can simply get at home. It seems like my stance was a bit naive (as an understatement). I had a blast with this last on Friday that showed me the error of my ways. I don't think I'll go out of my way for milfs now (if I ever I had an accurate milfdar to begin with), but I certainly won't avoid them anymore.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    "do any of you have a preference between moms vs. Kidless dancers?" I hear Vince Michael has a strong preference for moms, especially if they have 14 year old daughters.
  • lotsoffun201
    6 years ago
    Since I’m a dayshift guy, I’d say a good percentage of the dancers are older with kids. I prefer them.
  • a21985
    6 years ago
    @anon - Ironic thing is it doesn't even bother me to talk about kids. That's a topic I could go all day on with a dancer since that's something I can relate to. My former ATFs best stripper friend at her club was a milf. Knew I wouldn't get dances from her for multiple reasons, but we'd chat kid shit/drama whenever the ATF was busy.
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    Now that I've crossed the 50-yardline, so to speak, in age, I find that dancers are much more willing to tell me about their kids. It's no big deal. And if they're a single mom, it's a good bet the action they get at the club is their primary sexual outlet and that's good for customers!
  • orangepicture
    6 years ago
    I have no problem if a dancer tells me she has kids; they seem to be the ones to give better dances and be more reliable to show up to the club for their shifts. They have mouths to feed. I get a little annoyed if they tell or complain about the kids to me for an extensive period, as that ruins the fantasy and can be a downer. I don't like hearing dancers tell me they have boyfriends or significant others. In my mind, they are all single until they mention the SO.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    Yet another discussion that i was thinking of starting. I guess the early bird gets the worm... The mother thing is a bit of a fantasy killer, even if MILFs are a thing. Kind of like the married stripper or the one with a boyfriend. Watch out for that stinky pussy. The evidence of the baby daddy is usually very clear although some MILFs can get away with not disclosing anything and i rarely ask about these things, but some girls don't have the sense to keep certain things to themselves. Also there's the element of a stripper raising a kid of two or more doing something still considered socially unacceptable and the whole humanizing aspect; oh this stripper is someone's daughter, sister and now mother. And the variable amount of "baby damage" can be a turnoff, especially if you had seen her before. All that aside, i tend to get better "service" from the MILFs. They have a little or a lot more sense of urgency and are usually willing to go further than the "average" dancer despite the baby daddy. Some of these MILFs have improved bodies/curves from their childmaking. The ones i'm wary of are the ones that come back right away from having a child. Their energy levels are not good, the baby damage is the most fresh, the breasts are still lactating and most girls don't like having them played with, the vagina is still recovering and kitty play might be no go. Basically a worse dance than before. However, one of my best if not the best MILF experiences was from a still lactating hot MILF that was just a wild one.
  • AnonymousJim
    6 years ago
    The only thing I disagree with is the idea dancers with kids are more willing to do extras. Not from what I've seen. If anything, they're less willing to mess around with any man. It was what gave them a child and put them in the position to have to dance to begin with. OTC is less likely if they have to be home to their kids, too. Otherwise, doesn't make a difference unless she drones on about her kids too much, but that's no different than droning on too long about anything personal I didn't ask about. I don't mind a dancer mentioning she had them. Makes her more real. But I tend to believe odds are better for activities with dancers who don't have kids.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    ^ Yeah, i wasn't really talking about extras or OTC. Just general mileage. IME, higher than average but YMMV. Just less likely to be ROBish or a bad dancer as that can kill their night or their income and future income if they don't adust and they're not just responsible for themselves.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"The only thing I disagree with is the idea dancers with kids are more willing to do extras. Not from what I've seen. If anything, they're less willing to mess around with any man. It was what gave them a child and put them in the position to have to dance to begin with. OTC is less likely if they have to be home to their kids, too. " I see where you're coming from ... that all makes sense, logically, I just haven't seen the same thing. In fact, just from a logical perspective, you can also postulate that the greater responsibility of earning income to support a family, and the need for a much higher income, leads to greater willingness to do what it takes to make money. I have definitely had times when a stripper-mom couldn't OTC because she didn't have a baby sitter, but if I detect any difference at all, I think that stripper-moms are more willing to do things like extras and OTC since there's much more at stake... provided she has a babysitter
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    I think we've discussed this about 10 times -- but this is TUSCL, after all. My first and longest (paid) fling with a stripper was a 19-yr-old who got pregnant at age 15. I got to know her kid and the squalid lifestyle that she lived in. Her kid was delightful, but having a kid at age 15 is sure way to guarantee a lifetime of poverty. It was depressing, and I do avoid dancers and SBs with kids. On SA I filter out anyone with kids. It's because I like kids -- not the other way around.
  • Digitech
    6 years ago
    I love MILFs. They know what they want, what they don't, and how to communicate it. They don't play games as much as young girls and aren't as passive aggressive, flakey or unstable. I just don't go for chaos, substance abuse or crazy damsels in distress. Come to think of it, in my history of favorite dancers, 7 of my 10 padt favorites were 35+.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    @RandomMember I'm not OP but the fact you have put a disclaimer that this kind of topic has been discussed a couple of other times just puts a damper on anything you have to share. I do not see an issue with asking a similar question over a period of time. Some people may not see that thread and/or share their opinion. Similar thread comes up some time later and now they share their opinion. People also change their opinion on things over time. But if that's the only way you need to put other people down, then by all means do you. It helps filter the opinions I and others would probably skip over
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    As for myself, I prefer older women and most happen to be MILFs or MILF-like
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    ^^ Get a grip; I'm not putting anyone down. There's only so many things you can discuss about strip clubs without repetition. It's a joke.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I just don't like hearing about kids. And milfs love talking about their kids.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    I don't think you understand what tone means. I guess whenever someone calls you out on something, you just respond by saying something like "Ha, I was just joking." To that I say that I guess everything you say must be a joke. "TUSCL's conscience." Get a grip
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    I don't think you understand what tone means. I guess whenever someone calls you out on something, you just respond by saying something like "Ha, I was just joking." To that I say that I guess everything you say must be a joke. "TUSCL's conscience." Get a grip
  • a21985
    6 years ago
    OP here - I didn't pay any mind or take offense to @random stating this is has been an oft discussed topic on here. He was just stating the obvious. I've been around TUSCL for far long enough to realize that it is. I wanted to post anyways because it's an interesting enough topic (given the # of comments) and because this is the first time I've had skin in the game on it. I imagine @random knows that.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^^^ "I love MILFs. They know what they want, what they don't, and how to communicate it. " Get real. They want money. Plain and simple. On average they are more experienced. It's not that they know what they want, it's that they have a better idea of what you want and play their part in making you believe they want it too.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Two of the best sexual partners with whom I’ve ever been privileged to meet have kids. One of them is married. So is the other now, but she wasn’t when we started. One of the best cocksuckers I’ve ever met was a mom. If anything, I’m your opposite. I’m prejudiced *towards* mothers. Most of them tend to be more “real” in their interactions with me than those who are still childless.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Seems there's a lot of mother fuckers on TUSCL
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    ^^ I see what you did there
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ wow you're good :)
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Ok, here's my stance on single mothers. You really can't have sex with them (in general). You already know their stance on abortion and there's some guy out there paying for it. You can't afford to have an accident with her. If you don't want to or aren't going to have sex with her, then why are you bothering to buy dances from her? On the other hand, a dancer with kids has different priorities. Other girls can turn you down and not suffer for it. But a guy like you who's interested in her and wants to do some kinky shit with her, well if she turns you down, maybe she struggles to feed her kid or to provide shelter to them or to buy them school supplies. She's going to try to make a sale if she knows that your money is available to her. She might hustle you a bit more (because it's in the best interest of her child) but you'll probably get your money's worth.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    "...well if she turns you down, maybe she struggles to feed her kid or to provide shelter to them or to buy them school supplies" ___ Fuck me or your kids starve. Chapter 6 in The System.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I don’t give a fuck if a dancer has kids. I’m looking for a filthy dancer - who will do anything. If she’s up for otc - that’s even better. That being said, your rationale makes sense. You are using the club to escape and enjoy a fantasy - and dancers with kids bring reality into it (which you don’t want). Everyone has reasons for clubbing, and yours make your choice of dancer a logical choice.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    subraman posted--->"I think that stripper-moms are more willing to do things like extras and OTC since there's much more at stake... provided she has a babysitter" Exactly. When I hear that a girl has kids, I know that I am already 1/2 way to the goal line - 2/3 of the way if the club is dead. Childless strippers can ride out a bad night much more easily than one with kids to feed and maybe even a babysitter to pay.
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    I don't care either way. I don't ask them that question. I don't even care if they are grandmas. The most reliable lady I ever had ITC was a grandma.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->" I don't ask them that question" It's one of many questions I don't ask or set out to know the answer to, either. But, for those of us who CF rather than favor variety, it does not take very long before it just comes out, one way or the other
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    mom or not does not make a difference to me if she is sexy and in shape.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Love MILFs, with their big bouncy tits, thick (but not fat) thighs, well-used but nicely scented pussies and tremendous oral skills perfected from years of sucking cocks. At least from the videos I've seen. I hope to bang one in the future. OP>If you're just looking for a dance or sex, what difference does it make if she has kids?
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    OP - glad you are out of your cave !
  • a21985
    6 years ago
    Thanks! We'll see how long I last before I inevitably crawl back inside it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion