tuscl

Do dancers not like boners?

Mtent
Relaxation
I've been focusing really hard to get extra hard and then when she sat on me she jumped up and said "whoa, calm down."

Another one I got a lot of dances from was clearly uncomfortable or something. She kept standing up and either switching position or actually just bent over to shake her was in front of me instead of actually staying on me. I tried to guide her back on but she pushed herself the other way clearing indicating she didn't want to sit back down for a while.

What is happening and why?

43 comments

• WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Did you ask her how long she's been stripping?

A week maybe?

Is it an air dance club?
  • londonguy
    7 years ago
    Perhaps she thought you 'had a gun in your pocket' ?
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    It sounds like these two dancers are anti-LDK. I've met my fair share of them myself. It all depends on the dancer. It might not necessarily be that they don't like boners. They may just be cautious because they don't want a guy to cum in his pants. After all, once a guy cums in his pants, that means she won't be able to make more money off of him selling dances.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Most dancers I know expect it and take it as an insult if you don't get a boner.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    You should have asked for a blow job.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    Probably new like WetWilly said, or very anti-LDK.

I've had dancers ask if I'm alright or if something's wrong if I don't get hard, lol.
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    Some girls are just confused about what industry work in. They are dancing/grinding half-naked (or naked) all up on a guy. If they are confused or disgusted by the guy getting a hard-on, then they should find a new job stat. I would immediately get up and leave paying the bare minimum with no tip.

Now another thing to consider is the guy getting the dance. Are you wearing shorts, sweatpants or other suspiciously thin pants while commando? Are you dressed presentable, well-kempt and smell nice? Even some really good and patient dancers were lose their tolerance for showing a guy a good time if they are below their comfort level for creepiness and hygiene.
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    "dancers were lose their tolerance for showing a guy a good time if they are below their comfort level for creepiness"

Right. Probably it's that crazed stalker/serial killer look on your face you get while "focusing really hard to get extra hard"
  • loper
    7 years ago
    I've had girls back off as if I had some kind of disease, but I swear the for most of them if I didn't get super hard they'd take it as an insult.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    If you've read more than a half dozen threads here, then you know that strippers (on average) have no problem with boners.

So, the question becomes why don't they like your boner?
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    I find most find it a goal and is a compliment that cannot lie. It means she is sexy and doing it right.

Are you sure there is something else going on witb you like our Frank Booth here who cant stop saying "mommy". Frank thats pretty creepy!
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    I don’t know how they feel about boners

I assume most of them wouldn’t be bothered by boners because it comes with the territory of being a dancer

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Maybe it's the smell, wash your dick every year whether it needs it or not. :)
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    The official anti-LDK thread from SW:

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showth…

excerpts:
    "Ummm, it's pretty fucking disgusting actually. If you're the type that knows you're going to spew like a 2 pump chump then wear a condom!!!! Kthanx"

"90% of the guys who do it are wearing sweatpants, don't warn you, and don't say anything even after they've soaked through their pants.
    DISGUSTING."

" I think I might vomit if that happened."

"Sometimes, 10 seconds is all they need."

• RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Notice that @Dugan has an authoritative opinion. He's just one of the girls over on SW.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Go Rickyboi!!
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    "He's just one of the girls over on SW."

Don't sell Rick short. He's not just "one of the girls" on SW, he's a friggin' 6-star Goddess!
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    If one girl does it, then it's her. If two girls do the same thing, then it may be you. What exactly were you doing when you were "focusing really hard " ? If you were making unusual sounds or faces, then that may be what the girls got uncomfortable with. They just stopped when they saw the erection.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"If one girl does it, then it's her. If two girls do the same thing, then it may be you."

Ya, never blame on the boner, what can be ascribed to creepiness :)

I'm not under any illusion that strippers love my boner, but they either ignore it, or pretend to like it.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I have yet to meet a dancer who didn't expect you to be hard. Maybe how you're dick is positioned makes it uncomfortable for them?
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    "Your" damn auto correct
  • rockie
    7 years ago
    Essentially, if your entertainer avoids your boner - find another entertainer! Guiding someone (who appears phobic to your condition) is a waste of time. I've had an avoider or two that asked why I subsequently avoided them, and most have adapted quite nicely.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I don’t necessarily think they like boners, but I don’t think they mind. Like others have said if you don’t have a boner then they think they’re doing something wrong.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"Essentially, if your entertainer avoids your boner - find another entertainer!"

For sure... unless, as Warrior points out, the problem isn't the boner or the dancer, it's that he's creeping them out some other way, and the boner is the last straw. To quote the great Raylan Givens, "If you run into an asshole in the morning... you met an asshole. If you run into assholes all day ... you're the asshole." If it happens a lot, it's not them, it's you
  • PaulDrake
    7 years ago
    Would also agree with warrior if multiple dancers are protesting there might be something else going on.
  • rockie
    7 years ago
    It might have something to do with it being 30 degrees outside and the customer might be going commando in gym shorts on the visit, but let's assume that is not the case!
  • lolruned
    7 years ago
    If it's multiple dancers that are doing this (and assuming you aren't going to air dance clubs), it might just come back to you being the reason. Lots of different variables, though. Maybe you're unhygienic, very overweight, ugly, too casual attire, or thinks you'd be easy to get many dances from at once. That's usually what goes through my mind whenever I hear about someone receiving air dances
  • gothamyte
    7 years ago
    great question, mtent

i've wondered this myself. and we need some female dancers to weigh in and clarify WTF is goings on.

i've told myself that the answer could possibly be this: (because this has happened to me, too--where it seemed like the last time i was there dancing with the exact same chick, she didn't have a problem with my boner. but, upon my second visit with the exact same chick i got the same response you did: she was telling me to 'calm down' etc.

i think this is what's going on: either #1) she's personally romantically linked to someone in her life at that moment. i feel like this 'calm down' statement from dancers typically DON'T come from dancers who are single and/or isn't *heavily* romantically linked to someone, right? she's constantly thinking about that person and she's just not in the mood to deal with your boner because your boner isn't the boner of the person that she's hot for. THAT'S WHAT I'VE TOLD MYSELF.

OR either #2) women are emotional-based. your boner implies to her that you're ready to go, but maybe her engine is still 'cold'. she's still not there yet. message her titties. get her horny.

i've been there, tho, bro. and it's bewildering when it happens. so, definitely dump her and get another dancer, quick is probably the best answer.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ Do her titties have their own email address or cell number?
  • lolruned
    7 years ago
    @gothamyte
    From my experience, a lot of the dancers are in a relationship. Doesn't seem to necessarily effect the mileage you would get in a LD. Dancers seem to thrive off drama (i.e emotions) and perhaps that comes into play. I would agree that you should stop getting dances from the air dancer and move on
  • gothamyte
    7 years ago
    for #2, i mean, like imagine you're a dancer chick. you get to customer #6 for the night and he's already ready to go without you even doing anything yet. she may feel like "damn, gimme a minute to get into my routine first because that helps me in this crazy job." but that's something she has to get over...

i can see that, tho. ^^^^ in my part-time night gig, i do customer service. and i may say to customers "calm down, bro" when i get to my gig and there's already a line of folks waiting to be served. i'm like,"hey, chill y'all, lemme set up first. gimme a sec to turn on my computer, get my headphones, etc. go back to wherever, and let me set up first."

come to think of it: that chick who told me "calm down" (i can't forget her because i was so pissed when she said that. total turn off.) on our first meeting, we got turned on together, song after song; i didn't know her, she didn't know me, i wasn't hard when she first came to me and she enjoyed that, getting me to rise, all by her doing. so when she saw me again, i remember i was already hard and she was disappointed. like she was thinking 'i thought we could turn each other on again, song by song, you're already there.' yeah, i remember our first dance, at one point, she was trying to pull my hard dick out a few times. so when i saw her a second time, i got hard, soon as i saw her. she comes over and sits on my lap, i'm already hard she jumped up and told me to calm down, man i got so pissed. like, damn, last time, our first time, you was trying to pull my dick outta my pants. WTF. that's why i was thinking maybe she's romantically linked to someone.

i don't know...
  • gothamyte
    7 years ago
    @lolruned

i know a ton of dancers are in a relationship while they're working the club.

but you never know what type of relationship a particular dancer is in AT THAT MOMENT in the club either with another girl or another dude or whatever. and i'm talking it's typically a FRESH, NEW relationship. that's why she's skittish about boners. the relationship is that fresh--that's what i tell myself is why she could possibly be skittish with my boner.

how many times we've seen a dancer sitting on a dude's lap forever that she's clearly interested in him and he's not interested in her. and then she FINALLY comes over to you to make some money since the dude she's interested in isn't giving a penny to her and isn't paying her any attention even though she's draped like a blanket on him.

we know truly professional dancers can juggle romantic relationships, no problemo.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It’s odd for a dancer to not expect a customer to be hard. If you are out on the floor in the front room - they might not be comfortable with that type of contact (possibly due to club rules).

But if you are in vip and the dancer isn’t comfortable with grinding on your hard cock - you should stop the dancer - and move to another girl. She’s either too new - or she’s anti-LDK.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Try some lot lizards. They are not faggoty like that
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Maybe the guy has an intimidating horse-dick
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    It depends on the club/area - clubs/areas known for high-mileage I usually don't run into this - there are some clubs where girls are used to making their $$$ from getting rained-on and thus they are not used to grinding on hard-dicks and don't want to.

Can't recall the last-time a dancer made a negative comment about my BFF (aka my boner) but it's happened (I just been clubbing for so long I don't remember the last time it happened especially since i club in high-mileage Miami).

There are many dancers that are all gung-ho about making stripper $$$ but don't wanna do the stripper dirty-work (grinding on boners) - I've had dancers grind on my lower-stomach or w/ their tail-bone to try and avoid my boner.

In the small hood black clubs I hit often times they'll adjust my athletic-shorts commando torpedo to press right up against their coochie; i.e they aim for it instead of avoiding it as if they were enjoying the ride - at times an unsuspecting dancer would get caught by surprise and kinda look back as if it was something else but then just go on w/ the dance.

I've had dancers make many comments about how hard it is but have never had one make a comment why it wasn't hard (in the minority of times when it doesn't get hard).
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    If you encounter a club where multiple girls are scared or questions your rock hard boner, then fuck that club plain and simple. In a club that's good for us customers, the girls will be pissed when you AREN'T hard, not vice versa.

I'll never forget my very first visit to a strip club. I had no idea what to expect in a lap dance. But I remember keeping my hands to the side and moving my hard dick to the side. The dancer sat on my lap and I feel her moving side to side covering my entire lap with her ass moving around. Finally she exclaims 'I can't find your friend, where is he?'. Then she stands up to turn around and give me a short air dance and I took the opportunity to move him in position. I suspect that's exactly why she stood up. Once she sits back down she's like 'oh, there he is!' and proceeded to grind the shit out 'my friend'. Then after about 30 seconds of my hands to the side she says 'you can touch me, you know'. That experience set the stage for why I like clubs so much. Thank God my first dances were with a girl like that and not one who was scared of a dick or being groped.

I'll also never forget the first time I encountered a dancer like the one who you described, scared of a boner. I was at Gold Club in SF and this great looking dancer was in the beginning of her lap dance giving me a air dance facing away. I was adjusting my member for better position when she turned around and caught me and asked 'what are you doing??!!'. I'm like, what do you think? Then this chick air dances the rest of the song. I was done with her, and done with that club after that. Places like that need no patronage from me.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    7 years ago
    I do not care one way or another. Some older men just don’t get hard and sometimes if a guy has been drinking it doesn’t happen for him. On the converse, some dudes have a very hard errection, or get particularly excited during a dance. Everyone is different, bodies are different. What I do care is that you enjoy your dance, whatever may be going on down there.

That you are concentrating to be extra hard?? Uh, what?? Please, don’t, this is actually concerning lol.

And what does make me MAD is if you finish without so much as a warning. Idc if it happens, just give a goddamn heads up beforehand. Simple courtesy, health precaution, and in general—I have to dance for other people after you and I don’t care to have my outfit messed up or fluids on me, no thx.
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    @Mtent - my flaccid friend, have you considered the possibility this hobby might not be the right one for you?
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Maybe they just don't like your boner Mtent!

Sorry, couldn't resist the opportunity! ;)
  • Mtent
    7 years ago
    @PinkSugarDoll where do you work you sound chill

If I can't relax and chill with a girl it does nothing for me
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Civilian style interactions, not buying dances or seeking LDK's.

If she sits on your lap in the front room, that's great.

Then front room makeout session, invite her into the back room when it is time for your own pants to come down, then take her home with you and keep on seeing her regularly.

But don't ever try to get her to dry hump you, or 'buy dances' when this front room make out session has not occurred. That would amount to being a real chump.

SJG

Ray Bradbury
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF3uZf4G…

Sephiroth and Plagues
    http://www.kabbalah.torah-code.org/kabba…

https://www.chabad.org/kabbalah/article_…

Led Zeppelin, Danish TV 1969
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-WSbMW7…
  • PinkSugarDoll
    7 years ago
    I am in Seattle, I will be in Vegas this weekend for Final Four and then Dallas for the first two weeks of April. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion