tuscl

Treasures Houston

Tuesday, January 9, 2007 3:37 AM
I will be going to Treasures soon and was wondering if any of you TUSCLer know any names of good dancers who might even provide some extra hanky panky? I am from europe and have never been to Treasures b4.

14 comments

• Book Guy
    17 years ago
    In my experience, Treasures hadn't ever been "loaded with hot girls." It wasn't a place where the standards for girls' looks were enforced by management very much at all. They limited the "true skanks" so that all girls were "put together," and most were roughly in the 6 7 8 9 range. But the nature of the place meant, that those girls who were too low in appearance-quality would simply be weeded out by natural selection. So much competition, with so MANY girls, made it something of a self-selecting crowd. I also noted (and you can see this in my last Houston reviews) that a certain set of the "hottest" (generally the most young-looking) would regularly be cordoned off from Treasures and sent to one of the other clubs owned by the same conglomerate. The REALLY scary girls would disappear to Centerfolds, IME, and the really hot ones to (umm, IIRC) Gold Club, plus anyone who wanted to try to handle the Treasures volume was free to try to do so.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    I agree with Chandler. I've also heard that Houston clubs, Treasures specifically, was loaded with hot girls, but in those pics, I saw no girl that would've had me pulling out the wallet for. The way I read the article, there were just 11 girls working at the time of the raid, and 10 of those girls appeared in pics. If I was totally desparate, MAYbe #2 girl would suffice...
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Honest, I was already taking into account that they were mugshots, and stripper photos tend to look shockingly scary and all that. There may have been one or two who could look passable in better conditions, but that's a poor ratio IMO, and I swear 6 was a dude. Isn't Treasures supposedly known for their good looking girls? Maybe the cops used their ugly sticks to round up this group.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    By the looks of those mug shots, they deserved to be arrested. Yeow! I hope they weren't the best looking strippers at Treasures.
  • chitownlawyer
    17 years ago
    Now Chandler, you know that make-up, low lights, and male horniness do wonders for a woman's looks. I have no doubt that if I'd been in Treasures on the day of the raid, I would have been pleased to be inside a chair fort with at least half of them. I do have to say, though, there seems to be a shortage of dermatologists in Houston...I'm amazed by the predominance of broken out complexions. Must be a result of the heavy makeup and low lights.
  • chitownlawyer
    17 years ago
    For example, extrapolating for "strip club conditions," I have no doubt that I'd be all over 3, 6, and 9 if I saw them in a club (esp. 9, who looks like a real sweetheart), and probably 2. I have seen enough girls either leaving work, or on their way into work, to realize that the way they look on the main floor of a club may be the biggest fantasy of all.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I noticed the 9th girl managed to smile for her mug shot. :) It should be a crime to prosecute girls for having sex or prostitution charges. I think sex should be made legal. It's perfectly natural in my opinion. I guess too many people think sex is harming them in some way. The funny thing is, without sex, none of us would be here today.
  • whatevergong82
    17 years ago
    Also note that there is a turnover in the number/quality of girls at Treasures. Basically, just tip the waitress during the afternoon shift, ask her for your type of dream girl, and watch as she'll usually deliver the type of stripper you're thinking of. Also, if you stay by the dark couches, especially in the daytime, and make sure that they will initiate the kind of dance/extra that you want (don't forget to negotiate!!!), then that should take care of all of your dancer problems. In that club, if you're not at least leaving the club after awhile with your dick having been extremely satisfied by a dancer's grinding on it while letting you suck on tits and fondle her ass, then you're either a jerk, smelly, or you don't like women. :-)
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Texmex: There might've been some hanky-panky going on at Treasures in Houston, but there sure isn't going to be any again, for awhile. Wed, Jan 10th, the club was raided and all 11 dancers, along with a manager and two customers were arrested. (the arresting of two customers is the scary part, to me!) Here's a link to a story about it, as well as pics of the dancers... [view link] I think you can skip Treasures during your visit..
  • texmex
    17 years ago
    To bad. I was really looking forward to visite the famous Treasures Club. I guess I will have to settle for one of the other clubs. Anyway thanks for the advises I have gotten here.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Names? There are so MANY girls -- new, old, returning, changing their hair, etc. etc. -- that it's rare to identify a given service-provider at that club. Some places have their "regular" girls, but Treasures, like Mons Venus in Tampa, is a HIGH HIGH HIGH volume place. You're asking us something similar, to asking which counter staffer it's best to line up for at the McDonald's on the New Jersey Turnpike.
  • scorpinox
    3 years ago
    I made a trip to Treasures for the first time during my visit to Houston. And it was great. I arrived around 8pm on a Tuesday night. It was a bit slow and so girls weren't circulating as much in the beginning but as the night wore on, I had more women joining me at my table. I had a dance with a slim Asian woman, who was very sensual. There was plenty of stick shifting and some great mutual touch. I had a few dances with a couple of other women and each had good amount of grinding. I ended the night with a sexy Cuban girl. We went to the VIP room and had champagne and more. It was a very expensive night but I went home very happy.
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Ask for Trish Club Lust
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I remember Treasures in his Hey-Day back in the 90's. I'm glad that good times can still be had there. But you could have started a new thread instead of pulling up one that is almost 15 years old.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion