tuscl

ever get your penis chaffed or raw at the club?

JohnTitor
don't sweat the petty things-pet the sweaty things
Wednesday, January 10, 2018 2:54 PM
Seriously. Not a troll discussion. The underside of my boner gets rubbed raw if I get dances for too long. Clears up after a day or two, but it stings. You?

25 comments

• vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Oh yeah, rough skin on her ass will do it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Not that often these days now that I go commando with smooth athletetic shorts - not that much for my penis to be chaffting against - the lack of underwear and roomy strecthy shorts also allow for more penis freedom of movement where it's not stuck/caught in place constantly rubbing against the underwear
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    My only complaint is that dancers get lipstick on my penis.
  • houjack
    6 years ago
    Yes. That's why I've stopped trying to "chase" an LDK if it doesn't happen after 5 songs max. Different pants yield different levels of chaffing. So far, from less chaffing to more: * pajama bottoms * athletic/sweat pants * athletic pants with mesh liner similar to swim trunks * dress pants (zipper is a bummer with these) * jeans (absolute worst, horrible pants for clubbing) Always commando. Except jeans, you need undies to protect your junk.
  • Cowboy12
    6 years ago
    No
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Buying dances is a chump's game, and especially LDKing. Front Room Makeout Session, then when it is time for your pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The material makes a big difference - when I first started going commando I wore Khakis and it was no-bueno - if ur gonna wear undies then silk ones r probably best and better if they r one size bigger
  • IHearVoices
    6 years ago
    That pain is no fun, especially if you don't have anything to show for it. Dealt with it at both SCs and regular clubs. As others have said, softer material and looser underwear help.
  • cresetstidas
    6 years ago
    Yes, but from a Hostess club rather than a regular strip club. LA Grand aka LA Grind in downtown Los Angeles. Usually on with a regular lap dance I can get an LDK in before any injury occurs, but it was either the position of standing and dancing or the girl's technique (or lack there of) that caused chafing before LDK. Finding an excuse for my significant other at the time was nice since it's always fun telling a woman why it hurts to have my penis touched. I told her it got irritated from jogging wearing boxers instead of briefs.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Never got raw. I’ve been sore after going several rounds rubbing against several asses. If it gets raw - it must be very uncomfortable to maintain an erection.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Once. I was wearing wool dress pants and after I got a boner the girl bore down on it for all she was worth. I guess guys like LDK would have loved that, but all it did for me was leave me raw. It took two days before my penis stopped hurting and showering that first morning after was a bitch.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    silk undies.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Maybe you need one of the dancers from the thread below who keeps changing positions. And the op below needs one of your dancers who stays on point a long time.
  • newmark
    6 years ago
    Mine got really raw once from a VIP session, and I never did figure out why. It was an open air experience, and she had lotion on her hands. It felt find at the time. But for two days I was almost walking funny.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Try wearing cotton pants. Or wear underwear.
  • TheDude954
    6 years ago
    For those who don't like going commando, Fruit of the Loom makes a "Breathable" line of boxer briefs that feel almost like super lightweight athletic shoes material. I highly recommend.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    The key to preventing chafing is to only have thin, smooth, and soft material in contact with your dick. There should be no chance of a zipper, seam, and/or stitch rubbing against or even just contacting your dick. If you go commando this means you should have simple pants or shorts on that simply have thin, smooth, and soft material over your dick. Again no zippers, seams, or stitches. If you wear underwear then the underwear should be thin cotton, silk, or stretch microfiber polyester or lycra without many seams and stitches at the crotch. And then the pants over this should be able to freely slide and rub over the underwear underneath without catching on anything and making the underwear material itself rub across your dick. Once I found boxer briefs underwear made with just thin microfiber stretch polyester I never had a chafing issue from that point forward.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    It used to happen occasionally back in the old days before extras. Just too many dances.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    A front room make out session? Making out was awesome.....in 1970.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    SirLDAlot offers a very useful depiction of fabrics and options. By using his advice - I think it should limit discomfort and chafing. If there are extended grinding sessions - it’s important to remember - the girl may be grinding her ass (which may have more padding) against your cock (which has very little padding) - so she may not feel it as you do (and may go a bit rougher).
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    It has happen, but not common. More common is a zipper getting in the way. OUCH!
  • bvino
    6 years ago
    I got seriously ripped up by a drunk waitress with braces once. Never again! If I had a cover it would have been shredded . Enthusiasm is no replacement for experience.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Brilliant question, but no. It has never happened to me. But clearly lapdanceking82 has thought about the issue! ;)
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    What shadowcat said whatever year this thread was from. Back when I used to check out every club in town as I traveled, there were definitely weeks where the dancestronaut was banged up by the end of the trip.
  • dogchain
    3 years ago
    Never had this problem.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion