tuscl

Non-smokers and faves that smoke?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Tuesday, November 28, 2017 3:21 PM
I've never been a smoker and don't like it (have never dated a woman for any length of time that was a smoker). I don't really have faves thus does not apply to me - I prefer for dancers not to smoke around me but put up w/ it and if a dancer was a smoker it would not be a deal-breaker for me to just get dances w/ her but I really would not like a dancer hanging w/ me for extended periods of time while she was puffing away. By smoking I mean cigarettes but could also apply to blunts which I don't like dancers doing in front of me either as I don't smoke pot either. Any of you never-smokers have/had faves that were smokers - if so did it bother you?

18 comments

• mjx01
    7 years ago
    I don't think any of my fav were smokers.. but it would bother me especially if she was actively smoking in front of me.
  • johndough20020
    7 years ago
    I usually have to settle for smokers even though I don't. Smoking especially weed is very common in the dancer community. In the DMV smoking in clubs in illegal but often dancers can get away with it in the dressing room. I often get dances from girls who smell like smoke and/or weed and sometimes are noticeably high.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    I bothered me until I realized that about 100% of the strippers I encountered were smokers... kind of like tattoos. I draw the line at nipple piercings, though, dammit!
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Many favs have smoked. I don’t like smoking but it’s not a deal breaker. Sometimes you will see a hot girl standing outside my back door smoking a cigarette or blunt.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Tobacco is a curse upon our nation, a curse on the entire world. All I can say is that here in California, due to clean indoor air laws, the smoking rate is dropping. We are the second lowest, after Utah, and followed by Idaho. As I know it is 9% of the adult population. There are other states as high as 25% or 28%. Now the young adult rate is higher. And the low socioeconomic rate is higher. The bar worker rate is higher, and the adolescent rate is higher, and the no degree beyond high school rate is higher. The strip club dancer rate is much higher. But I am happy to report that because of these laws, all of these rates continue to drop, as there has been a group think change, and so much of this does depend on group think. SJG
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    like ppwh said, smoking seems common among strippers. me personally, i hate cig smoke with a passion (never been a smoker). its a deal breaker for me--and that's why i usually avoid clubs that allow smoking. i've only ever had one fav--and although she works at a club that doesn't allow smoking--i'm pretty positive she doesn't smoke because in all the time i've spent with her--i've never seen her walk outside to the back area where the dancers smoke. being around weed smoke doesn't bother me nearly as much as cig smoke. i actually think weed smoke smells kinda good
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I have frequented many clubs that do not allow smoking inside the club. However, I could tell that all my favorite dancers at these clubs were smokers. I could smell it on their breath. Being a non-smoker, I can tolerate a hint of tobacco on a dancer's breath, but that is about all that I can tolerate. It would be a major turn-off for me if my nose was real close to a body that reeks of cigarette smoke.
  • NaturalSelection
    7 years ago
    I used smoke cigs and still do on rare occasion. I don't allow it in my car. As for weed, I'm much more tolerable of it if they share.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I hate second hand smoke, it is very irritating. That being said... I have had favs that smoke. I just ask them to be considerate and do their best to keep their smoking away from me. If they don't, they lose their status.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    An old fave became a heavy smoker, and it turned me off once she began to wreak of smoke (and when she developed a hacking cough). She was filthy as fuck - and hot - and she was in excellent shape - before the smoking took its toll. Most NJ clubs don’t allow smoking itc. I’m guessing lots of dancers must smoke in the locker room or out behind the club - as it’s easy to catch a whiff of it shortly after they’ve come back in. A few years ago - when you could smoke in the clubs - it was less noticeable - because there was smoke filling the clubs anyway.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    One time when I was arriving at a fave’s house for OTC, I noticed she was on the balcony smoking a cigarette. I didn’t know she smoked, it was a big turn off for me.
  • Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    All 5 of my favorites over the last few years have been smokers. The club is smoky anyway and they always blow the smoke away from me, so it is not a deal breaker, but I would prefer a non-smoker. I think finding a dancer that does not smoke is pretty rare. However, I did know one dancer that was a health nut, on a vegan diet etc...she only worked day shift because the club was not as smoky then. Hell of a dancer on the pole too.
  • WillMunny
    7 years ago
    Two words: Oral Fixation. Probably 2/3 of my favorites have been smokers. I'm not a fan, but cigarette smoke doesn't bother me enough to be a deal-breaker. And the gals that "need" something in their mouth have been pretty consistently satisfying.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    My old ATF was a smoker. Was not a fan but I tolerated it. I have never had to deal with weed (I would turn it down if offered) and I would not do otc with a dancer if weed was apart of it. What they do in their own time is their business, but not on my time and dime.
  • JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    I actually smoke (cigarettes & reefer), so far be it for me to judge a dancer that smokes. However, we as patrons deserve to not have to tolerate smoke smell on a dancer. I want my dancer smelling great with that rich stripper perfume that is intoxicating instead. Can tolerate it, obviously since I have dated smokers (a very long ago gf got me hooked and haven't looked back) and it isn't a deal breaker, but I prefer to not smell it on a stripper if it breaks that way. Interesting question & discussion.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I'm an ex smoker so the smell of cigarettes doesn't really bother me but the taste does. I always carry breath mints with me in case I want to take a smoker to VIP.
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    Never been a fan of smoking or smokers. A few years ago I had a favorite girl who smoked. Loved our time together in VIP and discussed the potential for OTC rather seriously. On more than one occasion I heavily suggested she go freshen up before we went to VIP for dances and fun. I casually talked to her about it so she knew it was something I didn't care for. Last time I saw her she reeked of cigarette smoke and it just turned me off completely. I sure miss that lady, but not her bad habit.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Hate cigarettes and the odor. Though I find myself more tolerant post bourbon(s). I've had faves who smoke. But I've also turned them away for a night if they smell like an old ashtray. And I let them know that's the reason why. Justifiably, the dancers' biggest complaint/requirement regarding customers is hygiene. Turnabout is fair play.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion