tuscl

A PL Moment in History- Staying until closing call and the lights come on!

Mate27
TUSCL’s #1 Soothsayer!
Saturday, October 21, 2017 9:26 AM
I was just rehashing my fondest "PL Moments in History", and figure it has been over 10 years since I've pulled a late night club visit, to the point they were turning on the lights. I was still working to get with a dancer after 2 AM. More like she was working me until I couldn't be worked on no more. The thing I remember the most was coming to the realization that I just have experienced one of my most pathetic moments in PL history! lol ..... I went home with empty pockets and a crush on a girl I knew could never be had. Anyone who's played this game long enough has several memories they can learn from to make them a better Clubber. Care to share any of your fondest moments in PL History?

22 comments

• lick-that
    7 years ago
    I never, ever stay until closing and the lights come on. That's from experience early on in NYC, that's when things go down outside the club. Besides, that Hottie you've been fiending over in the club lights, careful, when she's dressed in civies leaving can be an eye opener. Sober you up really fast
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Ive been at a strip club until closing a few times but only when theres enough dancers of interest for me to stay that long. I'd have say my most pl moment was getting ripped for that $250 in vegas and got 15 minutes of upselling. I should've slapped that bitch when i figured out what she doing. There was also that time in brads brass flamingo in indy when i spent $60 on a girl at the end of her shift that sat for hours with some kid she went to school with and got nothing from him. Lol. That was pretty pathetic but she was hot and gave me some awsome dances at least.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    I have never been inside the club at closing but on a couple of occasions I have been outside the club as it closes to pick up a Dancer for OTC, after she showers. of course lol
  • lick-that
    7 years ago
    @Doces300 Yep, that's entirely appropriate. He was talking about staying until after last call and the light come. Only if I'm waiting for someone, in that case I'll wait outside.
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    It was many years ago on a Saturday night at a now long closed bikini club that turned very dangerous late on weekends, several shootings and beatings as the thugs and drug dealers ran things and the owner put up with it and looked the other way when trouble brewed. I walked in late that night and was pleasantly surprised to see a dancer that i had seen on her one and done night of dancing at another formerly nude club. She had mesmerized me that night in the nude club and at least a year had passed and here she was on what was to be another one and done night of dancing for her in this wild bar. She was on stage and i walked up and tipped her and asked her to join me when she was done dancing which she did. It was the short period between the end of entertainment and the lights coming on. She asked me to buy her a soda pop and said she was going to get dressed and call her sister who was supposed to be on her way to give her a ride home so i went and bought her soda and sat at the table. Some time had gone by, i had finished my drink and was sitting there waiting for her. The lights came on and i was the only middle aged white guy in a bar full of young thugs. She returns to my table dressed and told me she had to go as her sister was outside waiting and off she went. So here i am sitting at a table surrounded by guys that i normally wouldn't be hanging with and i drank the pop that she never touched and made my way out of there into a parking lot full of more young thugs getting high and drinking out of their cars with their booming stereos blasting. I didn't have a problem with any of them as i walked to my car but that could have been because of sheer luck. I'm not positive but that might have been the last time i closed up a strip club, at least that's the one that i vividly remember. Anymore i try to finish any clubbing i do before midnight as i don't want to be on the giving or receiving end of a 2AMer.
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    Lmfao, TheOSU!! Good story and the visual of you surrounded by kids half your age. I'm in the camp if you can't laugh at yourself then you have no business laughing at others. One night I took a stripper home to her place thinking I was going to get lucky. This was a couple years before I got married so I was so single thinking I had game with her. We get to her front door and she says "$200 anything you want!" I was so surprised that I asked her if that meant anal, too? She said yes. For a second I thought about getting a blow job, but was taken back when realizing I just gave a prostitute a ride home. Omfg, I was caught in a quandary for a moment there, until I came to my senses and politely declined. Yeah, a great moment in PL history.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Leaving a thug club at closing time is def not a good idea
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Hell, Thee OSU, the thugs probably recognized you as a fellow OSU alum... ;-)
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    staying until the lights come on at closing... been there. done that. many many times. sometimes it can be nice.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    The inky time I've been at a club when the lights came on was my brief stint as a dj. (I just played the music, my buddy did all the talking). A couple times I left right after they said last song but in both cases I went to the club late after getting off of a night job I was working at the time and wasn't ready to go home. My total time in the club was under an hour.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    I've done it once. I had an ATF that was as close to a 10 if I ever saw one. I had seen her earlier in the evening at about 8 pm and had LDKed and then later I got horny for her again so I went back at 1:30 am and did another 30 min VIP (LDK #2 included) that ended about 5 min before the lights went on. As I was paying her there was no more music and the lights went on.
  • SuperDude
    7 years ago
    Don't do it. Thug boyfriends picking up dancers are usually high, angry and armed. That's how customers wind up getting shot in a crossfire.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’ve been in vip when the lights came on. A thug club too. Scared the shit out of me! I was waiting for a hottie who I had a vip session with earlier in the night. I was just relaxing enjoying a late night BJ - and it got very bright! I was lucky - as the girl didn’t miss a beat (or stroke). The club looked much worse with the lights on!
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    JimG trying to get free sex from a hooker, and theOSU hanging out where he shouldn't be. I can think of several rookie scenarios I've been involved. One time a stripper was convinced by me to meet up with her at a local bar playing music. We hung out having a pretty good time and ended up getting drunk. I was horny for some strange and living alone, throwing caution to the wind. She was game for extra-curricular activities, but I was left without transportation, partly as a ploy to leave together yet knowing not to drink and drive. I had my brother drop me off. When she offered to drive to her place, she insisted since it was close to the bar, I caved in and agreed. We got into her 15 year old beater car, and she was blowing into an interlock device for BAC. Of course it was failing for her so she has me trying to no avail. She takes a few more failed attempts and summons other patrons leaving the bar to see if they could help pass the test. Nobody would help(go figure). Finally she is sitting there blowing into the device for what seemed like 5-10 minutes and it works. She starts the car and off to her place. Needless to say the sex was as sloppy as trying to start her car, but it got the job done and I snuck out of her place without says goodbye, or ever seeing her again. Thank goodness!
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I only ever did that once, at Rick's Cabaret on Bourbon St. That was back when the French Quarter was still safe, so not a real big deal. I never would do that in New Orleans now, though. Here in Ft. Myers there have been some recent 2AMers, so I would avoid that as well. I don't necessarily think it's a PL move though, except when (like the OP) the dancer has YOU on lockdown. Live and learn.
  • Liwet
    7 years ago
    "Care to share any of your fondest moments in PL History?" Early on in my SC career, I went to a club that had $50 fully nude dances in a curtained-off room with no cameras. By the time through most of the third song with a really attractive girl, she told me she was down to fuck if I had a condom. I didn't have a condom. I should have paid her for the songs, gone to the grocery store and bought some condoms, and come back to the club and fucked her. Instead, I stayed for 6 more songs just playing with her boobs and pussy and tipped her $50 (so $500 for 9 songs).
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I used to have a dancer years ago long ago in my twenties visit me at my late night grocery store job I used to damage large bags of dog food then sell it to her on a eight percent discount lol After caring it to her car she would make out with me then ask me when I was coming to the club LMFAO She kept me broke doing this simple trick
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    80%
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Juice always playing some kind of angle! That's the quid pro quo kind of world we live in. Don't hate the player, hate the game. I remember when I was broke and a stripper knew it. Her way of getting away from me was telling me she would be right back and I was supposed to wait for her. After an hour goes by I asked bouncer where "Honey" went? He said she left a long time ago. I guess she went home after seeing I wasn't going to be spending on her. Now every time a dancer says she will be right back, I think of the time I sat by myself for over an hour, waiting....
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Lol...yeah I've been burnt so bad with I'll be right back I'm amazed when they do come back...some times even shocked I remember this one episode in my life I got locked down by one dancer so bad I was ignored by all....funny thing was when she had to go on vacation she would make her sister come visit the club just to keep me locked down lol...I guess she was cool as long as it was in the family....if I'd had money back then like big money I would had tried a three some
  • Jerry87
    7 years ago
    Last year I stayed until closing after apparently making a connection with a dancer. She told me to hang out with her at a late bar after closing. I agreed and she jumped into my car. We were supposed to go to a bar several other girls were going but she decided to go elsewhere. We went to her bar and she made no effort to get out, just talking to me and reclined her seat. I said let's talk inside. We take a few shots and she says let's go outside for a smoke. I say I don't smoke and stay inside. Later she asks if I'm ok, I was pretty hammered and asked if I wanted to go her place which was close by for couple hours and sleep it off. I say no I'll manage home. All those signs went right over my head plus I paid for only 3 dances out like 8 that she gave me. Next time I saw her it wasn't the same. Pl moment for sure.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Bump for Sir Lap Dance A Lot!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion