tuscl

Ever feel bad for NOT cumming in your pants?

Thursday, October 5, 2017 6:16 AM
Some dancers try so hard and dry hump you so furiously that afterwards it makes me wonder.

27 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Nope. Not even a little bit.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Aren’t you one of those guys w the delicate dicks that girls just beat up on? lol. You really need to learn to tell them what you like.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    I have never been able to LDK. So I never feel bad about not doing it, with the exception of getting blue balls. Even FS takes at the very least a 30 min VIP or more. : /
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    To answer your question - no. I've never felt bad about not ldk'ing. I've also never asked for a refund if the dancer wasn't able to make me LDK! Lol!
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Although I usually have full intention to LDK I realize it isn't always in the cards. I don't feel bad about it because it is still fun to be around hot women.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Yes I have felt bad. There's a regular dancer of mine who's sole intention to keeping me as one of her regulars purposely tries to get me to ldk in 1 or 2 songs. After having several ldk a prior to her visiting me, she just couldn't get me across the finish line, and her legs began to cramp from a strong effort. She was happy that I said it was ok for her to rest. Of course I tipped her.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Yeah it really bothers me because I look forward to doing the laundry.
  • londonguy
    7 years ago
    What Ishmael said
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    Nah. But like LDK82, disappointed sometimes, especially when I can tell she's trying her best for me. Sometimes it just doesn't happen, no problem, less laundry. I'll be back again.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Exactly as SirLapdancealot (cool name, bro!) said: Though a lapgasm is usually my goal from lap dances, it doesn't always happen. I don't feel bad for her sake or mine because it's still fun to have a hot woman grinding on me.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    No. But then again I am in the non-LDK crowd. I have come close before but its just not what works for me.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Nah I never feel bad. If the dancer and the dance is sexy enough, I'm gonna LDK no matter what. As long as I'm wearing the right stuff and I'm comfy. If I don't it just means I didn't enjoy the dance as much as I thought I would. Or the girl was trying to hard with the wrong moves. My favorite LDKs have been with dancers who I didn't have to give any 'instructions' on anything. They themselves were so sexy and their dance had such the perfect amount of rhythmic grinding combined with staying in positions for the perfect amount of time that so was ready to pop much faster than I wanted. The girls who need minimal direction aren't bad either. Plus it's a turn on that they are complying with your directions knowing what the ending result will be.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @MrDeuce and TFP amen brothers! And TFP the natural and unforced LDK is much better than trying too hard. When a dancer is just so sexy and into teasing you that it almost doesn't matter what she does is the best. Trying too hard is actually counterproductive to it. And moreover some of the best LDKs are when it is too good and you want to last longer and it is you that is trying hard NOT to come (LOL "yet") but yet you are overwhelmed by her sexiness. Yeah, those are some good LDKs. And also I'm like TFP. It really isn't that hard to pull off an LDK so not cumming is too rare to have an issue with it.
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    I don't feel bad when I start off hard and then go soft when the girl turns me off. It makes it easy for her to understand when I say "one was enough." Usually I'm able to fix the situation by telling the dancer what works and what doesn't work for me but in some cases, like BO, there's no remedy. Any recommendations on how to let a dancer know that her BO killed the mood?
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @wildbourbon that is a tough question. To a fault, I am brutally honest with a stripper but I won't ever say anything negative about them unless asked. For example if a stripper with BO asked why I didn't want more dances, I would just say we have a chemical incompatibility. And if she pressed further I would first ask her if she really wants the truth and then if she still wanted to know I would tell her something just doesn't smell right when we dance and it's just my over sensitive sense of smell.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^lol good guy. Yeah I wouldn't be able to just come out and tell her about BO either. But like Wild bourbon said, she'd notice the difference when I go from rock hard to normal in the span of one dance and I don't ask for more. I feel bad for the sweeties who sincerely wanna know why I stopped. I just don't have the heart to tell them Bad Santa style that they smell like a baboon's nutsack.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    So what's Shadow got against the LDK population? Why you gotta play identity politics Cat?
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Not sure if this should be a separate discussion - if you don't LDK commando - what type of underwear do you wear? I wear boxers, and I'm guessing there would be a mess if I LDK wearing boxers. Briefs seem uncomfortable for getting a good grind going. I only wear boxer briefs when I go running or play sports, and they seem restrictive too. I've heard that silk boxers are great - but aren't they thin - which will allow for a big stain/mess?
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Ha! One of my regulars was the most athletic girl I've ever met, and she put those skills to good use. I don't LDK easily and she didn't want to risk being fired by lending a helping hand, so it almost became an unspoken contest between us if she could get me off. She had occasional success, but all the other times she'd be pissed. Not at me; more at herself. We're still friends too although she moved out of state.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @Cashman1234 I'm all about the stretch microfiber boxer briefs with minimal seams at the crotch. They are better than commando to me. They prevent direct rubbing of the outer layer on my dick. Instead the outer layer rubs my dick over the underwear layer which is a nice soft and smooth stroke feeling. It basically is chafe free. Commando runs the risk of chafing especially if there is a bare seam rubbing on you. Also the pressure of the stretch microfiber is nice feeling on my hard on and it also helps hold it in a nice upright position that exposes the underside to maximum contact. And lastly underwear helps absorb some of the mess that would otherwise get to the outer layer.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Thanks SirLapDanceAlot. Those should work very well. The microfiber is soft and smooth - so it seems ideal for LDK experiences.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I would feel bad if I came in my pants, but maybe that's just me.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Go ahead and have one, it sounds like there is a crowd of people that would like LarryFishKill to feel bad!
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    None of the clubs I go to are lap dance clubs, so LDK has never been an issue. There have been a few VIP sessions where a HJ was going to be the most I was going to get, and the dancer just didn't have the knack for it. If she feels bad about making me finish on my own, I just tell her that cumming on her tits will make me feel better. :-)
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^lol nice! I need to try that actually. My last clubbing trip was in COI and I brought my usual 3 pair of silk boxers for the 3 nights I was gonna go clubbing. Ended up not even soiling a single pair. Guess it depends on where you club. Those COI locals are lucky. No LDKs needed. Unless you have a respectful line you don't want to cross like our buddy Sirlapdancealot which I totally understand. In every other club I've been to there are no cheap 1 on 1 VIP rooms available so extras are a no go. In those clubs LDK is the best night finisher for me.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @TFP and for the record I totally respect that you club with all ITC options on the table as well. That's winning at all levels of PL LIFE!
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Yeah, with certain girls at Follies I don't even need to remember to grab extra paper towels from the bathroom before VIP. :-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion