tuscl

Dancers/women self-conscious about their very large natural breasts ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
I love me some big natural boobs - DDs and even DDDs - lately on several occasions I have encountered some ebonies w/ very large natural boobs Ds thru perhaps DDDs; and they seem very self-conscious about their boobs and try to cover them w/ their hands when they are topless - and their boobs look fine - it's not as if they are floppy - these are ebonies that have very large yet firm boobs (b/c of their taught dark skin, more muscle-mass, iDK) that I love and lust over yet they seem self-conscious about them.

Have you met women like this - w/ very large natural breasts that most big-breast lovers would love yet they are self-conscious about them and act as if they don't like their own very-large boobs - and I'm not talking about them not liking them b/c they are uncomfortable b/c of their size - these ebonies have strong-builds and they tell me their large boobs does not hurt them.

24 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Papi_Chulo I know civies that are self conscious like that but never a stripper. Most of the time, the bigger and firmer they are, the more the stripper flaunts and teases with them. Especially when they are natural.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I've had the opposite experience. Women including strippers with very small boobs embarrassed by their size to the extent of holding their hands over them. I've even got a couple of photos.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I haven't run into it, but I would guess, someone made a negative comment about them and it made them self-conscious about it. If they are not comfortable about themselves, the slightest dig can send them into a tailspin.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I've seen it more common among small boobs but I remember one dancer with nice large boobs or maybe a couple that were reluctant to take off their tops. That was a shame because they both had great boobs.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    I have never been self conscious of my bodaciously large tata's and I never will be. All the strippers love 'em. If you got it, flaunt it I say.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ well flaunt away, we're ready for the link
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    ^^ Lol nice try Papi :D
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Yeah like the other folks were saying, it's usually the small chested woman who are embarrassed. With the sistahs, if they have big boobs they flaunt them things like it's no tomorrow. I of course have no problem whatsoever with that. As long as you let me touch. If they're just for show, then take your big ass boobs and fuck off. Out of all the races I encounter, the sisters are the most cooperative dancers, letting me do everything. I don't know if it's because I'm black myself or what, but I never have complaints about mileage with them. Latina chicks are also pretty open to letting you do stuff. Only ones I don't get a perpetual green light with are Asians, and some white girls.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    I met one like that recently up in Minnesota. She was an absolute cutie, but I get the idea every guy told her how nice her tits are. I suspect it's the last time she was a stripper.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Mountains where put there for men to climb ! ; )
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Strip club strategy. Want to stand out with large breasted women? When you compliment them, never mention breasts. You have beautiful breasts means nothing to them. You have mesmerizing eyes stands out to them.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    I've never encountered this. I'll put it out there that many strippers have self esteem issues in general. That may be a factor.

A lot of women become self conscious about large breasts when they first develop as teens. When girls bully each other, breast size is an easy target. I would think that would be a non issue if the girl becomes a stripper, but I could be wrong about that.

I just know that it's my job to help them overcome their self-consciousness.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I was thinking something similar to Ishmael. Since they are naturally large breasts, they most likely developed early, and were noticed by horny young boys - and they were teased by the girls. They can be very self conscious.

With big fake tits - dancers are usually more interested in showing them off, as it's like showing someone a shiny new car.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    “Out of all the races I encounter, the sisters are the most cooperative dancers, letting me do everything. I don't know if it's because I'm black myself or what, but I never have complaints about mileage with them. Latina chicks are also pretty open to letting you do stuff. Only ones I don't get a perpetual green light with are Asians, and some white girls.”

Soooooo true
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    I've met a few women who are happy with their natural boobs, but the majority seem to want them bigger or smaller or a different shape or different nipples or something.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    I have encountered this occasionally. I dated a girl years ago who had gorgeous D+ on her 5' 1" frame. She was not heavy but her breast were. After she had her children and after her tits got very heavy during pregnancy and remained heavier(she was a DD+ afterwards and still trim elsewhere) afterwards she got tired of the shoulder bruises from her bra straps she had them reduced to a mid to full C(I am guessing because she never let me see them after she got married).
    Massively fat women with gigantic oversized cow udders think that hey make up for the folds of fat elsewhere so they flaunt them like their 4 inch fingernails. Yuck!!
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    “I dated a girl years ago who had gorgeous D+ on her 5' 1" frame. She was not heavy but her breast were”

it’s great when you find this. Typically, a woman that small doesn’t have breasts that large. It’s much more of the exception than the norm, but it’s awsone when you encounter it
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Wisdom from:
    @25: "Mountains where put there for men to climb ! ; )"
    @skibum609: "Strip club strategy. Want to stand out with large breasted women? When you compliment them, never mention breasts."

I was at my favorite night shift last night and got dances from my two CFs, both of whom have lovely natural Ds. Neither is embarrassed, both love to show them off, and both say that they developed early, got attention from boys from about 5th grade on, and decided to make men *pay* to enjoy their assets!

And then lopaw, one of my favorite posters, has to tease us all with:
    "I have never been self conscious of my bodaciously large tata's".
    @lopaw: That's just cruel! :)
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Massively fat women with gigantic oversized cow udders think that hey make up for the folds of fat elsewhere so they flaunt them like their 4 inch fingernails. Yuck!!

^^^^^Fucking this!!! I can't stand this, and sadly this is everywhere! Fat ass woman wearing a tank top with cleavage all the way to the point you think they're gonna fall out. The shit ain't attractive. Well to me at least. I know they're getting attention because a lot of these woman are also pushing strollers with a kid or two. There's someone for everyone.

Hell even in the club when you see that fat girl with huge boobs you wonder who the hell is gonna buy dances with her. Then 5 minutes later you see her leading some dude to the back.
  • Janos
    7 years ago
    I had this black stripper come by my table topless with her 2 watermelons right there she sat right close, and we chatted for like half and hour with her big melons , she would squeeze her nipples to make them hard. At one point we were talking about bikinis so she got up , dropped her warp and turned around, it was a string bikini with a little triangle. I told her nice ass, which she loved and sat closer, Then 4 young guys came to a table right close and she wanted to go private at that point. Which we did and immediaty one of her breast was right at my lips, so i start sucking on them.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    @GoVikings: My ATF is 5'2", and she's had D, at least, sized boobs since I've known her. She's gotten a little chunky since she stopped dancing, but not even close to anything a reasonable person would call "fat".
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    why should they be self conscious? flabby, sagging tatas, stretch marks and those big ugly veins? yeah what’s not to like?
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I'm a bit self-conscious about my man boobs so I understand it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion