tuscl

I'm a whale?

Doces300
You can run but you will only die tired
Did a 3 hr VIP with my CF and stayed with me from me getting there to close. I am a major PL. And by definition a whale.

34 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Happy for ya !!! Thar she blows !!!!
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    What does a 3 hr VIP run in West by God?
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Chump
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    No shame in that :)
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Three hours LMFAO your a gold fish at best

Next time do what I do and lock the hoe down for the full shift...and I'm not even a whale

A true whale locks up every hot chick in the house for the full shift...that's a whale
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Being a sperm whale is what I want every night. Moby Dick yourself out, Doces300. I'm jealous.

• Doces300
    7 years ago
    @ ppwh around 1100 plus tip but it is a fantastic time.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Just how much do you weigh?
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Yeah, I'm curious to know how much 3 hours in VIP set you back. In low-cost Indiana, I occasionally spend all afternoon (from 1 to 6 or 7), buy two half-hour VIPs, a lot of drinks and stage tips, and maybe a few lappers and spend $500-600: expensive fun but well worth it once in a while. I guess that makes me a relative whale for the day.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    If you can't set a grand on fire without it bothering you then your not even close to whale status

Like I said I'm not even a whale and I do what you claim at minim when I walk in a club
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    @flagooner after 2 nights of clubbing my wallet weighs a lot less lol
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Thanks! Your answer appeared while I was typing my question.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Is other recent thread talked about a wild night in the woods of west Virginia LMFAO

I bet champagne room's go for $100 an hour

So the guy is out like $300
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Doces whales are usually weighed in tons not pounds. ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    If your wallet is lighter after clubbing and you feel it as is implied by the lighter comment then your not a whale

A whale can toss a insane amount of cash and never feel it

Hell I'm not a whale but when I toss $300-$600 I usually still have triple that in my wallet...I never go broke
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    @ Juicebox69, I did hang with her from 10pm to close but was not able to dominate the rest of the strippers there, My Guppy status is confirmed. On a sadder note, there is only one other stripper there that interest me. She is a solid 9. better looking, but not as much fun as my CF.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    We all have our stories where we played whale, either intentionally or unintentionally.

I recall a visit where I showed up to the club 3 hours before close. It was a slow night. I stayed until close, and my favorite at the time spent the majority of her time hanging out with me. We did a few VIP's throughout the night, and it was not my intention to keep her on lockdown. I was very much aware that there was another PL in the club that wanted to get dances with her. But what happened was, she didn't go to the other guy and came back to me when she got off stage. It was maybe 10 minutes before close that she noticed this other guy probably wanted a dance from her. I let her loose so she could go ask the other guy for a dance. About a minute later, she came back over to me and told me that his response was "maybe later". The guy must not have known it was almost closing time. I took a quick glance over at the guy and he looked mad. So for one night, I played whale, even though I had no intention to.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    @juicebox69 I did 4 clubs over 2 nights and still had money left over, but still it was true I spent the least amount of money in that backwoods place. Now the dancers were decent looking but the bartender probably tipped the scales at 400lbs and she had every other tooth. Hot Mama LMFAO
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    If Doces300 $1100 3 hrs VIP only gets him to guppy status, my $150 halfies make me a guppy shit eating e. coli bacteria.

I've never done it, but if I did do 3 hrs VIP, my goal would be 3 LDKs. PL LIFE!!!
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    I would say 1k+ on one dancer is whale status, more if she's giving blow jobs or sex.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Does that mean it takes 10k with you Nina?
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I tried but couldn't pass on that layup.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    That's a good question because one of my regulars yesrs ago actually told me he'd pay that amount (10k) to sleep with me. I declined. Plus, he had a wife (although they no longer slept in the same bed).

I could see myself having a sugar daddy / sugar baby type of relationship with a decent looking man of intelligence for 10k, but the 10k would have to be consistently given.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I'm thinking my question went over your head. Maybe because you were on your knees.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    FYI, that means that you were giving a BJ.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    I'm in the cozy confines of my apartment with blunts and Pinot Grigio, what do you care if I'm also giving a blow job anyway?
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Doc just giving you shit lol...nice rebuttal
  • ime
    7 years ago
    you got nothing on Juice, and his status at KFC, they gave him his own parking spot.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    LMAO
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago

"^^^ i will take a blow job... thanks for offering"

Never offered.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO brilliant
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Welcome to the club Doces, I was once like you. Then came the mortgage lol.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I'm sure it was money well spent Doces. Glad you enjoyed your time in VIP! The morning after can be rough - when your head clears - and you realize what you spent. It is well worth it -
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @LF your treehouse in the backyard has a mortgage. ROFLMAO Wow even your parents don't like you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion