tuscl

Tips at rail or bar. Where do you like to sit?

jaredlucas
Arizona
When I go to a club I typically sit at the bar if in unfamiliar with the club or at the rail (aka pervert row) in clubs I'm familiar with.

I'll always tip a few $ if I'm at the rail, but typically would not tip a gal if she solicits tips while I'm sitting at the bar.

Only after I determine that inam interested in grinding with someone would I get a table. If that goes well we will hit the back room for some adult fun.

One of the girls at one of the clubs I go to told me that most of the girls that see guys always sitting the rail are viewed as wierd or perverts especially if they don't tip.

If I didn't tip I Guess I'd be classified as wierd or a Pervert. Maybe I am anyway.

I do get OTC scheduled pretty regularly though especially after getting to know them a bit in the back room.

Where do you guys like to sit when you go to a new club?? Or when you go to a favorite club??

25 comments

• ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    At my favorite club, the bar and pervert row are the same thing (wraps around the stage). Also, the only tables are a long way from the bar. I sit at the bar and tip, $1 minimum, $2 for most, $3 for a select few, and $4 for my ATF.
  • bvino
    7 years ago
    I always take a booth with or without the vig. I like to sit back and sit next to the girls. I get up to tip but i only tip the ones i want to invite back anyway .
  • bang69
    7 years ago
    As close to the exit as possiable
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I usually try to take the table between bang69 and the exit. Ha ha!

More seriously:
    - I almost never go to the tip rail, except to ask the girl on stage to consider joining me afterwards

- I rarely sit at the bar

In a club I'm not familiar with, I like to start out sitting at a table in a far, dark corner, and observe a bit, before I move to a closer table (but not the tip rail)

In a club I'm familiar with, I'll sit at a table closer to the stage
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Parking lot or bathroom :)
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    I can't say that I ever see guys just park by the stage at any of the clubs I visit. They walk up and tip specific dancers, then return to their chairs.
  • IHearVoices
    7 years ago
    I stand most of the time (which dancers seemingly can't stand), but if I sit down somewhere it's a place pretty far from the stage - stage does nothing for me - and I never sit at the bar because I rarely get water.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    I don't think I've ever sat on pervert Row for very long I might go to the stage to tip a girl but I either sit in the chair and table on the floor or in a booth or once in a while at the bar but never on pervert row permanently
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Most clubs are designed for that walk up tip and return to chair but I've seen some small clubs before wear it's chairs lined around the stage and the bar is literally inches behind you...it's the only option unless your at the bar..yes DJ is that close
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I usually sit at a table near the tip rail. From there I send $100 paper airplanes to every redhead who takes the stage.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I honestly find the darkest corner I can find and lay low...the goal is to tip big on stage aka a $10 then tell her my location...once at the table free front room activities go down then once I'm warmed up I buy a champagne room to finish off
  • TxVegas
    7 years ago
    I don't always sit in the same location at clubs. I try and feel what the vibe is and what is expected. On average, I usually sit a row or two back from the stage and only go to the stage to tip someone that I would like to spend more time with back at my table or getting dances. I tell them when I give a tip what I am looking for. I sit at the bar at very few clubs. Generally, I don't want to be particularly close to other people so that I can feel like my discussion with the dancer is not being overheard.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    at this point it's unfortunately a money issue. i blasted through a half mil in expensive las vegas strip clubs and unwise investment schemes.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I don't always sit in the same location but when I do I drank deuce Eggo's
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    butt NOW i know HOW TO SPEND THE MONEY...

OH hell YESSSSS.........
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    give me an houf of my coi kriptonite girl and the rest in zona norte...!!!!!
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    hour... instead of my spastic 'houf'...
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I prefer to sit at a table. If I lose my seat, which sometimes happens late on Friday or Saturday nights, I'll sit on the LD couches off to the side or if can't camp there then I'll side stage-side. If it's summer time, I'll go outside to the patio if I lose my table.

I don't ever remember sitting at the bar.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I'm always in the CR so fuck the table game
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Usually at the bar. I approach the stage, tip, and chat a bit if I'm interested in a dancer.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Usually just tail gate in the parking lot and never actually go in...just cat call as dancers come in LMFAO
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Sitting at the bar reduces dancer pressure and I usually go there on my first visit to a club. Bold ladies are always watching for fresh prey though, and you may still need to decline dances as you settle in. Subsequent visits I will sit in a chair.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    I haven't sat at a tip rail since 2001. Back then, I found most of the girls hot, and the clubs I would visit were nude, so stage tips were more fun than obligation. My favorite club in 2001 had one-way chair dances done in public, so it wasn't all that much more fun than seeing a parade of hot naked women on stage.

In 2017, if the only two seating options were the rail or the bar, I would pick the bar.

Where to sit at any particular club depends on a variety of factors, though. If the music is too loud, behind or under a speaker is generally the best spot. If the talent looks a bit weak, the bar is good, because when they approach, the frame is more like she is talking to you in passing while going up to the bar for something, or at least there is usually another guy to the other side of her. Some clubs have the bar inconveniently far away from the stage, so a closer table is generally a better bet.

At clubs with good talent, the best option is often a table adjoining a satellite stage. That way you can tip easily at will and interact with the dancers. A table that is fairly out of the way is best for drinking and talking with a dancer.

As for tipping them when they approach at the bar, that's not something that they have ever really asked me for. Sometimes if I have been sitting with one at a table for a while and am not getting dances, I'll give her a tip as though she were on stage before she leaves, which is more personal and fun than a tip on stage.
  • DrunkPraetorian
    7 years ago
    I always get a seat at the bar. That way I won't get rushed at by several. I like to sit there until the ones I like approach me..
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    I was in Seattle the other week and all the clubs have juice bars. Standing by the bar would just be weird since they're basically decorative. The only club with customers at the bar in Seattle was Kittens because it had a funky layout. In that town I sat at tables that gave me the best view of the entire club because most of the girls were dogging it on stage.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion