tuscl

Are insults a good way to deal with Golden Pussy Syndrome?

DisRuptive1
Las Vegas
Monday, August 28, 2017 2:46 PM
A slightly chubby dancer I like wants me to go to the VIP room with her in order to touch her tits. I'm trying to touch her tits for the floor dance prices and save the VIP for when we get to know each other better. She looks like the type of girl who would probably agree with you if you called her fat, but projects an air of confidence in order to get men to pay her prices. If I told her, "Sweetie, you're a bit on the chubby side to demand $X for my attention" would that help or hurt my cause?

28 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Try it it might be fun,BTW, have a buddy video it when it happens we like to watch other PLs make a fool of themselves.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Wouldn't help.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    That would hurt your cause. Also, after word got around amongst the dancers, touching any of their tits could cease to be an option.

Just pick a different dancer. The slightly chubby one might lower her prices on her own eventually if she notices that you're a spending regular and realizes that she's walking away from your money.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Err, I take that back. I like twentyfive's answer better.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    In the case technically isnt this GTS or Golden Tits Syndrome? Hmmm... telling any girl you like that she is fat is just a terrible idea unless you want her to hate you.

Just simply tell her x vs her y offer and hold firm or you will pick someone else. Pointing out her deficiencies is not gonna result in a very good dance.

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    No, you don't want to be getting into tiffs with strip club dancers.

And Golden Pussy Syndrome is created by guys treating girls like prostitutes.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Dear God no. Move on to another dancer.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I wouldn't recommend it but if you do be sure there is a bouncer close by to protect you. :)
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Before you do, read the thread about how to avoid having someone slip a Mickey into your drink. It really does happen.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Another chubby girl will let you touch her tits on the floor if its normal. Move on.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Almost certainly won't help.

"No thanks," and go talk to another dancer. Now *that* will help.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    One good thing about liking the meaty girls is they usually are more open to contact since most Whitehouse like skinny girls. My experience anyway.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Lol. Autocorrect.
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    If someone insulted you, would you be more or less inclined to do something for that person? I swear, every time I think a new PL cannot get any more stupid, another comes along to prove me wrong.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^ Very true!

ROTFLMFAO

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ My above was directed at Chessmaster's post.

SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Stream that on IG for US please LMFAO

Some PUA use this but it only works for true 10's

Also called neg

In a playful mild form it would work well on others
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    No
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    No one likes to be insulted unless it's at a roast. If you don't ever want to touch those tits, go ahead. If you want a shot at them, spend your money on a different dancer. If she lets you touch her tits, then you have some negotiating leverage.
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    Insulting fat chicks is a chump's game. Front-room negotiating sessions.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I agree w 25. Do it? And video tape, so we can add it to the formula.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    It's 2017, fat chicks don't think they're fat anymore and Juice says he can run the 40 quicker than a running back for Ohio State.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    Try "no thanks".
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Just politely move on.
    Just for the record most clubs do not allow open touching on the main floor. If you are a regular at the club you should know the ground rules.
    I have been in many clubs where touching other than on exposed skin is forbidden.
    Insulting a dancer usually backfires unless the rest of the dancers do not like her.
    Move On.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    You mean like "Nice nails! Are they real?"
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    The all time classic " You don't sweat much for a fat chick ".
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    2 months ago I turned down dances from just my type and I told her "Because you gave me lousy dances the last time". Now after 3 very successful VIPs, she has agreed to OTC. Ya never know.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Damn her for having some self respect! ;)

All joking aside, just move on if you don't like her. What's the point in giving her shot? Is it really that much fun to pick on half naked girls less than half your age?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion