tuscl

A Traveling ATM

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
My CF Jenna texted me at 7AM, asking if she could borrow $200. She wanted to get a Detroit dance card ,which is needed for dancing in Detroit strip clubs. She has always danced in the suburbs before.

Like a good PL, I replied that I could give her $200, but I was going biking at 8AM.

Jenna texted that she would get to my house before then. But about 7:45 she texted that her ride had fallen through. Could I bring the money to her? Please?

She gave me an address in Lincoln Park, a lower class suburb south of Detroit about 30 miles from my home. She said it was her girlfriend Tyler's house.

So I jumped in my BMW and sped down I-275 to I-94 to Lincoln Park, with Google Maps directing me to a neighborhood of little bungalows. The neighborhood appeared to be populated by white trash. It did not seem dangerous, but I would not want to live there.

I called her cell phone. Waiting outside the house, my suspicions grew. I wondered who the house really belonged to. Her boyfriend? Her drug dealer? Her drug dealer boyfriend?

Then Jenna tripped out of the house, all smiles and blonde hair. I handed her $200. She kissed me, said she loved me, and ran back into the house.

A beautiful young girl like that wouldn't lie to me, would she? She would not kiss me and say she loved me. I felt relieved.

As I drove back home, I reflected on my progress as a PL. I have been an ATM for strippers for a long time, but now I'm a traveling ATM. I'm now a PL Grandmaster.

22 comments

• Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    Well done sensei.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    "Everything written on this site should be considered a work of fiction."

For your sake, I hope that this is true.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    You only get Grandmaster status if she never pays you back or works it off, and you let it slide.

Of course, you may not have time to worry about it, since I expect the universe to end any moment now (or perhaps hell is about to freeze over).

A while ago my current OTC girl was in a financial bind (no big surprise there) and asked me to prepay our next date to help her out. Her club is on my way home from work so it was no big deal to stop in to see her for a moment and I could afford to take a risk on the $$. We don't do OTC very often, so I figured she would forget, and I'd have a good reason to finally break the PL spell.

Well, I'm happy to report (or maybe not, if this really does trigger the end of the world) that this past weekend we had a very nice time on our prepaid date. She didn't ask for any extra money (new for her), was very grateful, and even said she knew that if she didn't follow through on the date she'd be ruining a good thing.

They may not be the brightest women in the world, but some of them sure do have great instincts for when the fish is about to wriggle off the hook and the line needs a tug (i.e. toe curling CFS with a BBBJCIM finish) to set that hook firmly back in place.
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    As bad as this is, I can top it but don't think I'll share it at the moment. What's interesting to me is that we most likely travel in the exact same clubs, neighborhoods, girls etc.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Jenna sounds hot
  • NaturalSelection
    7 years ago
    She doesn't have transportation to get your money, think she has transportation to the police dept to get a dance card? Don't bother answering as we both know shes not getting it.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    When you western union wire $500 to some random party store in Hamtramyck becuase a stripper says she needs it for her children's father's burial who just committed suicide, then you can talk to me about your pathetic loserness. (True story,... unfortunately).
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ yes I have actually been repaid, ONCE.

I bought a flight for my ATF, to meet me in Vegas. She changed her flight and it was less money, so she gave me back the difference. I think it was around $45 and she insisted on giving it back to me. When she handed me that money to her it was like she was giving me $4,500.
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    jackslash>That might have been the first time a BMW has ever entered into Lincoln Park.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    ^^^Took the words right out of my mouth.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    You're a better man than me for going into LP in a BMW. The Glock would've been locked and loaded
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Video girl wanted money once but she lives a couple of hours away from me. So I sent the money to her at a Walmart store near her place. It was a disaster. The company kept calling me and questioning why I was sending video girl money. It finally went through but it took so long I could have driven it to her more quickly.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    glad i still had a unpopped bag of popcorn. it's now in the microwave.

i'm on pins and needles.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Sorry, jack. Until you have spent what Gawker has spent on his ATF, met her bf, are on a first name basis with her parents and taken her to rehab at least twenty times, you will not teach the exalted grand master status.

Feel free to resubmit for further consideration when you can meet these simple criteria. :-D
  • K
    7 years ago
    SamPepys

A lady I've been hanging out with for a long time has always repaid each loan. With cash. Not with favors. It is a matter of pride for her. I know she is in the less than 1% of women, not just strippers, that repay money.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    k. you a lucky man.

one of my girls still owes me 3k for her boob job.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    See this is why Bitcoin will catch on. Could have saved you the trip. OTOH, you would not have got the kiss.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    @sam "Has any PL ever givven money to a stripper with the thought he'd ever get repaid by anything pussy, "

Didn't I just say one did earlier in this thread?
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Dougster I think bitcoins may be too hard to use for your average stripper. Plus if their phone is turned off like usual they can't get the money to turn it back on, it's a real catch 22.
  • Mainster
    7 years ago
    I did an emergency rent loan for a CF once, way back when I still had that new PL smell on me. I was promised a "half and half" payback- some money, some playtime. The stipulation was that I wasn't supposed to mention the arrangement to anyone in the club. I agreed. The girl dropped off the earth for a few days and wasn't answering her phone, so I headed to the club to see if she intended to make either half of the payment. She wasn't there, so I decided to have a beer and watch some girls. One of her friends sat with me and asked if I was there to see the CF, and informed me that everybody in the club knew I'd bailed the CF out when the landlord came knocking, and knew the terms of payment. I eventually got the money back, but never received the fun portion. On reflection, it was probably just as well.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    If you were new here, I'd understand. Your not new, so I don't understand; how do you keep getting suckered like this. If you were going biking at 8, you should have kept to it instead of succumbing to her wills.s. come on, your the man broski.
  • l00ber
    7 years ago
    I would love to talk shit. But I have wired money in excess of $700 to various talent I have met this year. A couple of times to be picked up in another country. So, no judgement from me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion