tuscl

First time (for me) this happened

clubdude
The Greater Detroit Area
So I'm at the club in the early afternoon enjoying the scenery. Talk to a a couple of dancers, prior to getting my lunch, so I told them later. After my lunch I see another dancer from a club down the road. We start talking, and end up in VIP, only for dances though. I go back to my seat and a little later the first dancer comes by again. I tell her I'm recouping from my VIP visit. This is when it got weird; she asked me what I did in VIP. I was caught off guard for a minute, then told her I just had lapdances. Her reply was, "I do more than that".
I've never had a dancer asked me what I did with another dancer in VIP, or for that matter give that type of answer. Well guys, any of you have such an experience?

21 comments

• houjack
    7 years ago
    Sure, but not VIP. Just in the common dance area. While a girl was giving me dances, it came up I liked another dancer that was currently on stage. She said "oh, I know her, I'll do more than she will, I guarantee it."

Caught me off guard too. This was back before I knew extras existed.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I've had a dancer come up to me and ask if I'm ready for my blow job today. So your dancer is quite tame. :-)
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I've had quite a few come out and just offer up what they are willing to do in VIP without me asking them. So, yeah, it does happen at times.
  • BigPoppa99
    7 years ago
    ;) Nothing new. Happens quite regularly- you're not special...
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    This was at a non-extras club. There was this dancer I had gotten dances from once and found them to be lame. Part of the lameness was because she seemed to be a little high. She also seemed timid, but that may have been due to the fact that she was high. On future visits when she would ask me if I'd like some dances, I would say no.

Then there was this one time she caught me completely off guard. She asked me, "Are you ready for me to play with your penis?" Even though I knew she was joking, she completely shattered my ability to resist, so I said yes. Once again, I did not enjoy getting dances with her. This time it was because she was going for all the spots where I'm ticklish.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Strippers will say anything to make the sale including asking you what another dancer did and that she can do better
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Some of my regulars will occasionally ask what I did with other dancers. Video girl is particularly aggressive about this. My answer is always the same: "I never tell other dancers about what you and I do together. Should I startbreaking that rule?" I've yet to ever have a dancer say yes.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    I tell her to get back in da truck bitch
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    The Mack is back!
  • anthony6613
    7 years ago
    I was in a club waiting for my, at the time, atf. She was in the back with another pl doing extras when another hottie comes up to me. She says she can suck me off just as good for the same price, so off I went. She was right, good head and I left satisfied.
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    Walked in a club once and had a thick girl ask if I was looking for a fuck buddy. Didn't take her seriously, but after a not so great lapper, I realized she might be a little hard up.
  • hassenpfeffer65
    7 years ago
    I once returned to my table after a VIP and one of the more aggressive veteran dancers came right up to me and asked, "Did she make you cum?". The first dancer was new so the veteran may have been looking for intel on the services the new one was offering. I said, "No, but I had a great time", which was the truth. I then went back with the vet and she finished the job.
  • BigPimp69
    7 years ago
    Make sure da pimp hand rules
  • BigPimp69
    7 years ago
    Put da hammer down and straighten dat bitch out
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    I'm with JS, I don't talk about what I do with dancers with other dancers. When a girl I've done anything with asks, my response is almost identical to his. If a girl I don't know asks, I stick to very basic answers like "I had a good time" and if they press I'll usually tell them I don't discuss that type of thing.

It used to surprise me how often girls ask that, but I've kinda gotten used to it.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Yep. I've had several dancers quiz me about what other dancers will/won't do. I never take the bait.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I've read JS69 give his response before and have adopted it myself. Nothing to be gained by developing a rep as a talker, but showing her you won't talk about others builds trust that you won't talk about her.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Anthony wrote, "I was in a club waiting for my, at the time, atf"
    Read the glossary, that's a CF. It cam be hilarious when noobs try to speak TUSCL-ese.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ I was thinking the same thing but the more I thought about it your ATF can change.

If I had an ATF for my first 10 years of clubbing but then found a better one, the first would have still been my ATF at that time but is not any longer.

I don't know what's happening to me. I don't normally stick up for the newbs.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    I get asked that kind of thing alot, probably out of the girl's genuine curiosity of what happens between me and dancers. Even if my previous dances were tame, I'll tell her that we both were naked and 69ing. Sometimes that scares the shit out of a timid dancer, and sometimes I get to experience it, lol.
  • 3LeggedMan
    7 years ago
    I sense a lot of negativity here about discussing mileage. I'm thinking a lot of dancers are trying to measure if they need to bring more game to stay competitive. Retail stores send shoppers to competitors for the same reason.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion