tuscl

Pedophile by Proxy?

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Does a 47 year old man become a pedophile by proxy when he fucks a 21 year old girl who he knows was sexually abused by her father when she was 9? I have no idea why this girl felt moved to share that with me, but she did. It makes my feel uncomfortable somehow to wonder whether she was reliving that experience with a guy 26 years her senior on top of her.

33 comments

• Mate27
    7 years ago
    Lol!! Rickyboy has mastered the skill of picking up girls who are on the backslide.

This one must have been in between boyfriends and needed the cash real bad, so she figured why not?
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    rd. i hope not.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @RickyBoy: the first thing you need to focus on is stopping your drinking and driving.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Glad Dugan took the time to share with us how much he is morally conflicted
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Papi, don't we all have these moral quandaries? Or at least those of us who fuck a lot of strippers should. It is healthy for guys like us to question what we are doing every so often. Otherwise we would be sociopaths.
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    Do you also believe you're gay because when you fuck her you are essentially fucking every guy else she had sex with? No, because that doesn't make any fucking sense.

Like most every other stripper or sex worker, she has baggage, and if you can't handle her particular baggage, move on.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Paying a woman for sex is always a moral dilema since one would assume it's not something they really wanna do - thus the fact that many of us on here have done it hundreds of times is why I'm thus skeptical about the sudden moral dilemma
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    i.e. most of us have resigned ourselves to the facts of the game
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    and we still choose to play it
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    It just came across as you drawing attention to your moral sensibilities more than the girl's dilemma
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    As if saying "god why do I have to deal with my high morals"
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    As has been mentioned, I guess it's safe to assume many of these girls have baggage and they'll likely do what they do with someone else - I guess all we can do is treat them well and fairly
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    No. unless you get into perverted role play.
    If the girl shares this info you should have taken a moment and asked her if you reminded her of her assaulter (father or other person) And ask she was comfortable before going further.

I would just tip well and run.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Yeah, good thing RickyBoy's not a sociopath. Just a narcissist.

Lol!
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Maybe you made her remember.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Over the years I still wonder why strippers just blurt out things especially when it comes to being sexually abused in their childhood.

Are hey saying it to make you feel sorry for them so they'll give you more money? Or do they say it because they feel a connection with you and want to share their darkest secrets?

It's all hoseshit anyway.
  • JackAstor
    7 years ago
    Muhammad had a 9 yo wife. Does that make all of the 1.6 billion goat fuckers in the world Pedophiles by Proxy ? Personally , I think it does , but that's me, somebody who can't stand them.

In your case I say no it doesn't. They ALL have stories to work on that wallet just they've never met a garbageman or mom's basement dweller at work. All the dudes they meet while working at a club are Fighter Pilots , CIA agents and Investment Bankers .
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    For fucks sake @Jack. In the old testament, 8/9 was considered an appropriate age to get married as pre-pubescent was considered ideal. By some estimates, Rebecca, wife of Isaac, was supposedly 3 years old at age of marriage.

By your standards, all practicers of Abrahamic religions (not just Islam), are pedophiles by proxy.
  • JackAstor
    7 years ago
    @ a21985 - To be a good muslim in today's world you are supposed to emulate the life of the prophet . Look up the definition of " thighing " . I don't remember anybody teaching that shit in Sunday school . The goat fuckers are scumbags .
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Yeah I heard a story on tv saying there should be laws restricting the age you have to be to get married to end cases of child sexual abuse but they said many US states have no minimums or low ages. Then they mentioned a 9 year old girl who married someone a lot older and made it look like legal abuse. I don't know if it's true or not. I wasn't really concerned about it. I thought I will try to keep what adults do in strip clubs less restricted but if politicians think we are the biggest problem in society instead of going after murderers, thieves, scammers, robo callers, con artists, rapists, child abusers, terrorists, then I see they only want to restrict what they see in a building down the street. They want to worry about an adult being able to see another consenting adult naked. Ignore everything else. I couldn't even share a YouTube video a few years ago showing a hot girl in shorts doing home plumbing repairs and then someone flagged it as requiring a login and over 18 only and logged in to view. Some people are so anti sex everything it's very frustrating, if I had never shared the home plumbing repair video, I might still be able to see it. Apparently with the pc crowd, out of sight is no problem.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    No. I'm not responsible for what anyone else has done to her, nor am I responsible for the effect those things might have on her choices. I *do* have a responsibility to verify that she's legally competent to consent, and that she actually does consent.

If you're going to avoid having sex with strippers who've been abused, molested or raped as children, or adults, you're not gonna be having a lot of sex. In fact, given the statistics on the subject, you're not gonna have many *civilians* to have sexy with either.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Agree with @GeorgeNanoDong, although civilians are far less likely to have this sort of problem. Completely agree with @NanoDong that it comes with the territory if you're paying strippers for sex.

Every single dancer I've gotten to know well has had some type of problem with their father, although not necessarily physical abuse. After all, that's what we mean by "daddy issues." My theory is that they look at us older guys as surrogates and spill out their emotions. Last example for me was a dancer whose father drank himself to death when she was a young teen. She spent the first hour of our OTC date gushing about how not a single day had gone by without thinking about her father. How her father abandoned her. She considered therapy, then chose to see a psychic who could contact her dead father.

In @Dugan's situation, men with normal levels of empathy would say "I'm sorry about your past" and express that they will not push any boundaries during the sex. However a text-book narcissist like @Dugan is only concerned with notching another one on his belt and bragging about it online. Congrats @Dugan for paying for sex. What a stud!!!!!!

• Mate27
    7 years ago
    ^^^ LOL!

Rich stud paying for sex!
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Q. Why did the Muslim refuse to have sex with a 9-year-old girl?
    A. He didn't want to make his goat jealous.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Wow. This sort of weirdo post is why I think rickdugan is just trolling us.

My hat is off to the guy for writing entertaining posts. But his posts are so over the top as to be unbelievable. I'm sure there are girls that were molested stripping. Maybe there is some probability that they'd confide in the weirdo paying them for sex. Who knows?

But think about rickdugan's post. He never posts about a simple "had a good strip club visit, set up OTC (since he claims that is his thing), here's what happened: brilliant time, no hitches."

It is always some weirdo story about disasters occurring where he discovers the girl has felony warrants and then is worried about the fact that he's driving drunk. And so forth.

Either he's the unluckiest bastard on the planet or he's making up 90% of his posts.

That said, his posts are entertaining. Even if they are fictional!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    This is why I just get blow Jobs...it keeps her mouth full so I don't have to listen to this Shit LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    And no Rick your not a pedophile unless she is currently under age as you have sex with her
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Another strange thing about RickyBoy is I don't think I've ever seen him complement another user, even if it's just something like "great post!" or "XYZ is a good guy".

Now he'll spend plenty of time attacking users he doesn't like, even if they've never said anything to him. In particular he seems to like to zero in on those he thinks have fallen for a stripper or, otherwise, aren't acting according to what he thinks "a real man" should act like. Kind of funny given that he did admit that he once stayed home for months on end b/c he couldn't figure out what to do on nights when both his favorites were working. After all if he talked to one it might offend the other.

Guy is a total homo. Don't know if I ever mentioned that before.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    But you should seek AA for your unhealthy obsession with drinking and driving
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Why was papi chulo commenting in my style lol....is juice actually papi chulo ???
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Who in their right mind wants to have sex with any child ?

That's honestly fucked up
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Your also not paying for sex Ricky boy because of your last thread LMFAO

Yet one more reason to seek AA

Your going broke over alcohol
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion