tuscl

TUSCL vs Stripperweb

I have seen many post that steered TUSCL dancers toward Stripperweb. To me Stripperweb seems to be out of date especially the the reviews. TUSCL seems to be more developed, current, and active. I think both dancers and customers should use TUSCL. I would definitely like to see more dancer reviews with details of club internals. Or do you all think that dancers and customers need their own space?

44 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Dancers and custies have different agendas and there would be even more bickering than we have now - the few dancers that post here IMO probably often have to bite their tongue and probably disagree w/ a lot of our view-points
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    ----You would like to see more dancer reviews. Why? Are you a dancer or environmental activist?
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Your typical stripperweb poster girl's ass is so tight, she could turn coal into a diamond.

Personally, I'd avoid most stripper web girl posters like the plague if I met them in a club.

If I wanted conceited, stuck up attitudes, I'd have stayed married.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    TUSCL = RICH STUDs
    Stripperweb = Dumb whores (and their ass kissers like RickyBoyDugan)
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    agree there would be even more arguing and bickering if more strippers posted here. stripperweb has a mod and they shut that shit down real quick if you go against the norm. they have a utopia not unlike tuscl utopia and the other side hates it in both instances I'm sure.

the reviews are outdated and useless on sw. most common reason is anonymity. hell some of them read the reviews here so they can get the dirt(looking to avoid extras clubs).
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I choose to relate on TUSCL bc I'm already privy to what other dancers think, and the last thing I need in my mindset is stripper group think. I do think there are a few guys here who would benefit from immersing themselves in a stripper run discussion board.. Some guys just can't relate to women and it would be a good learning experience. Not who you are prolly guessing.. Larry seems fairly sweet ;)
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    ^^^ prolly --The word you are trying to spell is "probably". Couldn't resist saying after seeing the same error umpteenth time.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Really...
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    prolly is not an error - that is how many young people today intentionally write to be able to type less (and faster) on a cell ph which is not easy to type on - it's not hard to get the context of what the person is saying
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    New TUSCL rule:

No TUSCLer shall criticize anything a TUSCL dancer poster posts if she's showing us sexy pics of herself - get w/ the program
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Thanks bj99!
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    @Papi, now you're being a PL in virtual life as well.

Criticism should be welcome if given as right feedback :)
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    He's prolly right.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Prolly is enough. The real word is too long and has dumb letters. You get the point. I'm fairly educated, but being all sophisticated ab it is redundant and kinda egotistical. Go to stripper web and learn to communicate.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    ^ Ha! I personally can't bring myself to type "prolly", but I realize that it's an abbreviation and not an error. The young people that I exchange frequent texts with (i.e. strippers in their 20s and 30s) type things like prolly, cuz, and b4 all the time, not to mention omw, brb, u no?, etc. We old farts just have to get with the program.

Now get off my lawn!
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    SW is an overmoderared cesspool.
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    Lol, I take back my criticism if it's destroying your peace.

BTW, you spelled sophisticated, redundant and egotistical pretty well. Prolly it was an intentional acronym as you never used any other variant more than 10 times.
    Hmm....
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Gee, thanks ;) maybe you don't need to go through the stripper web gauntlet.
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    I have a very good memory, I may recognize you if I see your ass in public, if it's the same :)
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Let's all take this to street walker site and let's all get band.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    @There, Line forms to the right. Grab me a glass of red wine while you wait.
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    Maybe, PM me some more pics first :)
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    It is best to shit at McD's
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Good for us to get the occasional dancer perspective here. But you've gone full retard if you think any good could come from SW girls posting here wholesale. In fact, SW girls and tuscl PLs posting together might well be a sign of the apocalypse.

-->"I have seen many post that steered TUSCL dancers toward Stripperweb."

I've always thought that was a bad idea. SW's absolutely hateful, toxic, cheer-on-larceny-and-battery-unless-it's-against-us ethic is not good for any stripper. Repeating the mantra "it's a stripper support site" doesn't make it any less unhealthy for all participating. IMO, any newbie stripper is far better off going into a strip club and learning the ropes as a live fire exercise, than reading SW and having that toxicity creep into her psyche
  • rogertex
    7 years ago
    To each its own

StripperWeb is a Web. Complex. Inter-woven. You fall in it and don't know how to get out. Eventually get eaten by black widow!

TUSCL is The Ultimate Strip Club List. At the end of the day it's just a "List". Perfect for guys.

Despite all the ego-maniacs on StripperWeb there are few smart cookies out there.
    And despite Kings (LDK) and Papi's here on TUSCL - no denial there are a few nuts amongst us.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I wish more dancers would post on TUSCL--dancers like BJ99. But I don't want any SW dancers.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I think it's good for the separation and the mingle of both

I like the structure on stripper web as in the pink and blue site

But the down side it's over controlled by biases of the moderators that have choked the site to damn near Death.

Tuscl is great because of its freedoms and ability to allow various view points even if it causes arguments...even that can be learned from.

I would enjoy to see founder try and compete by added a page on tuscl just for actual strippers and not web can girls witch is another down fail of stripper web...it's more a cam web lol

I would enjoy a tuscl that kept it's freedom and great reviews and evolve a few features that could take tuscl to the next level such as

Page just for actual strippers international for group discussions ( like we have but for strippers only)

Page for actual strippers local to submit and comment on reviews ( like we have for us but for strippers only)

Page just for customer international for group discussions ( we currently have that )

Page just for customer local to submit reviews and comments( we just evolved into this great feature)

A page international for customer and actual strippers to communicate with each other

That would be damn near perfect if founder could pull this off especially with keeping our freedom's witch is why tuscl has not died off.

I understand this is mainly a stripper site but we already have massage parlors, brothels, ladgura clubs and other similar sub groups reviews on the site...so the infrastructure is kinda in place it just needs to be better labeled and encouragement to expand on that

Wouldn't even be bad if tuscl had a dancer review section like The erotic site has for hookers but we could do just for dancers

This would smear out the ROBs and incress business for the right kinds of girls

Founder could make more cash from a wider range of advertising and even membership fees

Of course offer a basic free package like we have and even allow free month VIP for writing solid reviews

But their could be levels to the paid membership and could help increase the revenue even from this angle

I also think tuscl should also add a donation option for those that might already have a lifetime membership but feel extra genouris to help support or alumni

Hell churches, colleges and other business structure have these alumni donation options

Just some thoughts

I'm totally going to copy and past this as a new thread as well

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    IT'S A MIRACLE THE JUICEMAN CAN SPELL LORD BE PRAISED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Dancers and customers have very different agendas and motives. Generally, what many strippers look for in a club is what a majority of customers avoid.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    Wait a minute did somebody say something abt bj99 (and yes I meant to type abt) showing sexy pics? Did I miss a thread?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Prolly )
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Never would anyone here do such a dastardly deed. )
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    @Che mocking the ignorant or the indignant ,)
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Perception is reality, but does reality give a fuck?
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    ^^^ You couldn't have chosen a worse statement to display ignorance and indignation.

Perception is not reality. It can distort reality but cannot change it, it awaits you whenever you are ready to see clearly. Just ask your mom.

You could have easily got out of this game by either saying it's acceptable acronym that you consciously use or gracefully accepting an unintentional mistake.
    I have no intention of belittling your esteem, just trying to help you see things clearly with some humor...

Humility and art of conversation are not easy to develop.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Perception doesn't change reality, even if it's what actually matters.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    It's something I think ab it a lot. I am sure that I am ignorant person. I even have the problem of thinking I don't know something, when I do. It's, ironically, how I managed to do well in college, since I'm not that smart.
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    Minor Correction... Perception can distort (an individual's view of) reality. However, you cannot hide from reality for long. The truth matters, it won't let you rest.

You still don't want to grow up, fine. I give up on you child like your parents may have long ago.
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    My apologies to Bj99, papi, che, juice and the crew.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Oh, I'm sorry. I did miss that part. A long day of drinking w a heavy drinking customer. :P
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    What? Have you been drinking also lol??
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    No
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Look, I'm sorry if my shortened texting bothers you, but your grammar and usage are far from perfect. You used "to" wrong in the first sentence of your article, and there should be a comma before "if" in the last sentence of that same paragraph. I don't like it, but I don't let it make me an asshole. :P
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion