tuscl

Typical strip club visit

larryfisherman
California
How long on average do you normally stay in a strip club?

For me if it's a club I go to regularly or semi regularly, then somewhere around 3 hrs. If it's a club I'm trying out the first time or a club I don't get to that often, then depending on how good it is anywhere from 30 min to 2 hrs.

25 comments

• RTP
    7 years ago
    I am fortunate enough to live only 15 minutes from a number of clubs, unfortunately those clubs are in Charlotte. I frequently stop by a club on my way to or from something, and may stay less than 30 minutes. I rarely stay more than 1 hour there. I also travel a bit and stay much longer when at clubs out of town. I probably stay 2 to 2 1/2 hours at most clubs when travelling.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    30 minutes to an hour. Less if it's really bad. Longer if there are more strippers I want.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Since most of my clubbing is when I am traveling seeing clients and going to business meetings 30 minutes to 2 hours is actually about right.
    I club to not have to sit in my hotel room watching mindless TV or working. Reviewing clubs in an area I have not been to before is interesting. Sometimes I fond a good club to spend time in and other times I leave after 15 minutes. Occasionally I bail before I get all the way inside.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    find not fond
    The damn phone keyboards.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Too many variables. If a club new to me is lousy, one drink and I am gone. If I do a VIP and bust a nut, I am gone unless I have buddies there to bull shit with. If I'm at my favorite club and don't see anyone that I want to do VIP with, I'll stick around for 3 or 4 hours to see if any thing interesting comes in later. If it's a week day I am gone by 3PM to beat the traffic. ETC...
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    If it's on the way home and my excuse is that I left work "late" then 1 hour max.

If I've got a cover story, up to 3 hours.
  • magicrat
    7 years ago
    I don't have a club really close so it's a road trip for me so 2-3 hours these days. We don't want to talk about the amount of time spent on some of the trips to PP Columbia back in the good ole days!
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    "Too many variables."

True. In addition to the number of dancers on shift(and indirectly related, the number of dancers that peak my pl interest) also

Alcohol or juice bar- likely to be a shorter trip if sober
    Mileage- likely to be shorter trip in airdance clubs as I usually leave after I've seen the entire rotation on stage
    How much money I have
    If a sports game is on, I might stay longer to watch the game while waiting on the hoes.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    magicrat - you don't want to talk about those 12 hour visits? :)
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    4 hours... with one girl from beginning to end (and no, she can't "just get some dances" with you, chess. Her ass is waaaay to skinny for you anyway), unless I don't have a CF at this time, in which case I might be conducting interviews and see 2 girls that trip
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Daaamn, 12 hour visits, I can't even how I could do that. I know when you're having fun, time goes by fast, but daamn.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Max 4 hours. I find that almost every strip club gets either boring or annoying at about the 4 hour mark (some well before that).

I lasted 30 minutes at Club Fantasies this past weekend. It was dreadful.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Depends on the club and my goals for the visit.

In one of my favorite clubs I can get extras and be out in under 30 min if I'm in a hurry.

My other favorite club I have stayed 4 hours plus hanging with favorites getting vhm dances sometimes with a finish sometimes not depending on who I get dances with.

If I'm hanging with tuscl buddies (especially from our of town), I'll hang out even if I have already have gotten extras.

This is all assuming there are dancers I have an interest in. Otherwise I could be out in a hurry.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Under the assumption the club is good, my avg is about 3-hours
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Depends on accessibility. I usually spent 1 to
    1-1/2 hours at 1320, which was only 5 minutes from where I was on Thursdays. No longer an option since their lease expired.

At my favorite club in Baltimore, 3 to as many as 5 hours depending on how good a time I'm having.

It's about an hour's travel each way and I only get there 4 to 6 times a year.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Usually 3 to 4 hours. Enough time to relax, scope out the girls, and have a satisfying philosophical conversation.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    3-4 hours unless I'm just dropping in for a bite to eat or some warming up before I go to some other action I have scheduled.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Till I get my nut.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    To make my visits worthwile, I make it a point to have my time at the club be longer than the drive to and from the club combined. Everywhere I've lived, my favorite clubs always ended up being an hour drive from my home. At my favorite clubs I am able to consistetly enjoy 3 hours there before deciding it is time to leave.
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    90 minutes
  • johndough20020
    7 years ago
    5 Hours. It takes me along time to select dancers. Psychologically feel the the need to see all of the dancers before making a choice.
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    If I'm going for specific dancer, could be as little as 15-30 minutes. If I'm sampling at the buffet, 3-4 hours.

CP
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I too have philosophical conversation with my dancers.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    At the clubs I used to regularly visit, it was about 3 hours on average. Since I moved, I'm lucky to make it an hour at the one, which is mostly a byproduct of that club only having 4 dancers at most. At the other, I can go up to 2, but some of that can be explained by not finding a favorite there yet. I also find that one hard to enjoy because the dancers love their regulars there and some also like to drink to excess there.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    Probably an hour or two in most places, but it depends. Was in Portland the other night, and this is about what I recall...

Casa Diablo - 45 minutes (stayed long enough to see most of the lineup and decide whether it was worth getting dances from the dancer hanging off me and groping. Would go back.)
    Club Rouge - 30 minutes (second club and second dancer cock-blocking. shook her off but left after one of the dancers who caught my eye onstage sounded really nasally like she had a cold - fallback club because that annoying valley girl voice was offset by a phenomenal ass and perky tits)
    Luck Devil Lounge - 5 minutes (Ashton was a hot little number, but walked out to the smoking deck to her regulars after being onstage and nothing else seemed worth staying for)
    Safari Show Club - 30 minutes (got dances from Jameson, kinda like a deep tissue massage with a hot naked stripper grinding on your lap. Not typically what I look for, but was nice since I had a crook in my neck - stayed a little longer to watch Vegas shake her ass on stage)
    Rose City Strip - 45 minutes (stage dances were pretty decent with some tip rail grind. Cory could have gotten dances but decided to hang out with bikers. Dagger was hot but full of herself and seemingly low mileage. Saw a blonde and short-haired brunette who looked interesting. The brunette freed up first. Jordan. Not the greatest mileage but 3/100 full nude dances were worth it. Would go back.)
    Hawthorne Strip - 5 minutes (Forgot the dancer's name who was onstage. Only one of two dancers I saw. Dark hair and big tits. Curvy but not fat. She was paying a lot of attention to the other guy tipping, and it was getting late enough where I cut bait quickly. With more time I might've tried her out. Waved at the bartender staring at me walking out.)
    DV8 - 5 minutes (Same deal here. Wanted to check out Club 205 and the skinny dancer on stage was making her way around in the wrong direction. Left a couple bucks and bolted.)

Special mention - Club 205 and Club Mystic advertise they close at 2:30 but the outside entry doors were locked by 2:05. A lot of clubs will let customers in right up until close if they might get dances, but in Portland not sure that's happening.

Portland club crawl - 7 clubs and about 165 minutes inside total.
    165 minutes/7 clubs = 23.6 average minutes per visit

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion