tuscl

How important is age when getting dances, etc.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, June 12, 2017 12:08 PM
Dancer " Would you like a dance?" Me "That depends. How old are you?" Just kidding. Seems like we all have different preferences when it comes to dancer ages. Does anybody take age into consideration for a dance? Is age a deal breaker?

23 comments

• larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Well I certainly wouldn't get a dance from a woman over 40. Other than not really, it's just about how she looks.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    For the most part I stay away from young dancers (18-20). I know JS69 will tell me I'm missing out, but I prefer women older than that. This doesn't mean I haven't had dances with younger women, I can recall a 20 year old I received extras from. But it is the exception for me rather than the rule.
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    The age of a woman, or stripper, is just another aspect of the whole package. Met a 20 year old last fall that was outstanding, while most that age, IMO are anything but. Some older girls, 25-35 are fantastic, others are still dancing only because they are unable to do anything else at all. So, just like hair color, breast size, height etc. age is just another aspect.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Front room GFE! Buying dances is for chumps. SJG
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    A dancer's age is not a big factor for me in getting lap dances. I've gotten dances from strippers aged 18 to about 50, I'm sure. Her looks have to appeal to me, but personality is more important. My ATF, who is 5 feet tall and weighs 100 pounds, is not really my preferred body type, but her personality is terrific. Though I will get dances with a stripper of almost age, my OTC girls have to be old enough and sufficiently interesting to hold a conversation. The ages of the three strippers that I've seen OTC have been 42, 38, and 32 (in that order).
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I won't buy dances from an 80 yr old, unless she's really hot.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    Doesn't really factor into me. although late 30's is probably where I draw the line.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Like I said, pick a girl you like, the one you'd like to be waking up in the mornings with. Then you approach her. SJG
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    The majority of the girls I've gotten dances from would be in the 21-29 range. I may have had dances from a few as old as 32, but it is very hard to guess a dancer's age, and I never ask it either. Some act a lot more mature than a typical woman of their age, while others don't act as mature as most women their age do. A few have told me their age in casual conversations without me asking them. I have, on one occasion gotten a dance from a girl who was either 18 or 19 (she said she had only been dancing for 2 weeks), and her inexperience did show. Well, more so, she lacked some confidence and didn't know what to do. As a result, about a minute or so into the dance she spent the rest of the time doing the one thing she was skilled at, and that was grinding, grinding and more grinding.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    I don't care as long as they look good. I've run the gamut from 18 to 40 something. Prefer mid to late 20s(my age) as I seem to have the most chemistry and the most in common with that group. I tend to get my dances and move on quick with the 18-20 group since it feels kinda weird.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Age is nothing but a number. I usually seem to go for the strippers in the 30+ age. They have more battle scars... like me! Lol
  • eyeamlong
    7 years ago
    My preference is young & petite.. But I'll get dances from older strippers,, if they're sex freaks...
  • clubdude
    7 years ago
    I contradiction to my hungergiraffe answer, age makes no difference, as long as they carry themselves well (but my preference is MILFs).
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    It's somewhat of a factor. The worse stripper, IMO, is the dreaded "lifer". By that I mean a woman 30+ say who has only worked as a stripper. Very dreary and small view of the world. I like the younger ones who still have hope or, if they are 30+ have worked outside of strip clubs, so they there is more to life than just a hustle.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ wise words
  • Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    Its more about their attitude and personality to me. Last time I got a dance from a 20 year old, she was very indifferent, just going through the motions, no fun at all. My favorites over the last few years have all been 28 to 40. I would not automatically say no to a 18 to 20 year old dancer, but she better have a fun, flirty personality.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    I've gotten dances from a 19 yo girl to s 46 yo woman, with a lot more bias toward the high end. Currently, my favorite is 27, and my backup is 24. Both are bright, fun to talk to are effortlessly sexy. Those are my three criteria.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    It matters to me. I am not paying a girl for anything unless I intend to pursue OTC. As a matter of principle, I won't screw around with a girl who is too young to drink. Conversely, I won't fuck around with a 40 something when I already have a very fuckable one at home. My sweet spot is late 20s, young enough to still look fresh but old enough to have been around the block.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    7 years ago
    The youngest that I've had was 21 and the oldest was 47. I prefer dances in the late 20's or early 30's as they are usually (not always) more mature mentally and open-minded and are more likely not to ROB you. Overall it doesn't make much of a difference when deciding who I want to get dances from.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i've had dances (and much more) with pretty ladies 18 thru 52.
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    One of my favorite clubs in NJ has at least two MILFs over 50. Tried one since she was well maintained. Never again. The other is completely unattractive and really should just retire. I think 40ish is my upper limit, with 21 on the younger end. I've yet to find a teenager that floats my boat.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    Age itself isn't, it its rare that I find a 30+ yr old stipper hot. If she's hot, I'll give her a whirl. If not, I pass.
  • latinalover69
    7 years ago
    Me and my friends all agree attitude and personality is super important. I have danced with a 21 year old who was an "11" but halfway through my first song I was reaching for my wallet to give her a $20 and got the hell out. I am 55 but in decent shape/looks/attitude and am guessed to be late forties. My current ATF is 48 but looks incredible for her age and her personality and charm and attitude is amazing. Lining up OTC tomorrow so got my fingers crossed everything will work out.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion