tuscl

Question

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Wednesday, May 24, 2017 9:17 PM
Your in the VIP with a fav. Your erect penis is in her mouth. After lots of DFK and titty sucking, she has now been licking and sucking your dick for about five minutes. She's very good at it, and she knows just what you like. You're coming closer, can feel the cum starting to rise towards its eventual destination down her throat, but there is still some more stimulation needed to climax. You sit back and relax, enjoying the view of her intimate oral love. She looks up at you and smiles brightly at the obvious signs of ecstasy in your face. Ok. That's the setting. Now here's the question. At that moment, as you stare down at this sweer young woman who is so thoroughly making your sexual fantasies cum true, what song would you most like to hear playing in the room? For me, it's either Feel Like Makin Love, or Givin the Dog a Bone.

27 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Stairway to Heaven
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    Are you guys for real? I couldn't begin to remember what songs are playing while I'm in VIP with a girl. The only thing I pay attention to are when the songs begin and end. lol
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Stairway to Heaven is good but its so long that I might climax long before the song does. Anon, do this high. Then you will be able to multitask and enjoy the sex and the music simultaneously.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Especially around the holidays. [view link]
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Darling Nikki by Prince
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    The songs I don't want to here are Lola by the Kinks or Aerosmith's Dude Looks like a Lady. I have actually heard both in a strip club. Considering the size of the typical VIP booth, Love in an Elevator? Or considering what's about to happen, Hit Me with Your Best Shot?
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    "Some Enchanted Evening" ;-)
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Gangsters paradise
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    "Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    This thread has little to do with music.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Out in the main room/bar where the pole dancing is, I hear the songs. But in VIP, I don't acknowledge the songs as much as I'm focusing on the girl.
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    Moving us into some more modern music, "That's what I like" by Bruno Mars.. Or, "I feel it coming" by The Weekend
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Relax - Frankie Goes to Hollywood
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Please Mr. Postman
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    "Tila In The House" by Midnight Leftovers.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    At that point in time, I'd be like, "There's music?" Couldn't care less what might be playing.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Let's Get it On. Excellent choice.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    You guys won't believe me but you can last a lot lot longer with weed. blow jobs bring me me to completion faster than anything else, but I can easily last 10-15 min. If you'd try the weed you could also appreciate how music can compliment and enhance your sexual experiences.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @JS69 If you want to believe its the weed feel free to do so, but the reality is that it is age related when I was in my twenties and thirties i used to come in just a few minutes, but as I got older it took much longer, now it takes an average of fifteen to twenty minutes. That is reality, sorry !
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Song Number 2 by Blur!
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    25, I sometimes have sex when I'm not high, so I know how to differentiate between the effects of age and the effects of weed. I naturally last longer as a older guy than I did decades ago. But I last a lot longer on those occasions when Mary Jane is with me. There is absolutely no doubt that weed makes me last longer and gives me harder erections.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    OK by me
  • Imamutt
    7 years ago
    Relax, Don't Do It
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    BBBJ ITC? Time is too short. FS okay, but not BJ. If BJ, better to DATY her. Best, take her home with you, then, "Try A Little Tenderness". [view link] SJG TJ Street [view link] [view link] The man in this picture, holding a motorcycle helmet, is within 80' of me right now. But I am not going to ask him about the picture. :) [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] Here it is, the same guy, unsmudged [view link] Heiser Trucks, Seattle Washington [view link] Netgear Nighthawk [view link] page:P113 date:052117 [view link] Swann, 16 channel 500GB recorder, w/ 8 cameras w/ Infra Red [view link] page:P167 date:052117 [view link] page:P167 date:052117 [view link] [view link] page:P167 date:052117
  • Conundrum
    7 years ago
    Ride of the Valkyries by Wagner, maybe?
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    By that point I wouldn't be paying attention to the song. I would just hope it was something that gets her in a nice smooth rhythm, ie. no Metal or Rap.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    Call me gay or call me white (or Chinese lol) but it would have to be days in a green hill by firefly. Soothing and you can enjoy a good melody to rhythmic bj... assuming she's good.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion