tuscl

Regular In Love

larryfisherman
California
Well it doesn't have to be love, but maybe Lust.

Has it ever taken you awhile to move on from a stripper? (maybe she moved to a different city, or she stopped dancing, or she stopped communicating with you)

Did it put you in a little funk? You go to the strip club and she's not there and it's just not the same for you. There's a thousand strippers, but you feel none of them were like your favorite.

33 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    You've been in a funk ever since you hit puberty.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Some day you'll get over your crush on the captain of the cheerleading squad.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Hardly a day goes by that I don't think at least once about the DS. I haven't seen her for 9 months.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Yeah - usually takes me about a song
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @JS69- I thought you and the DS met up recently?

@Papi- I wish that could be me haha.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    "Some day you'll get over your crush on the captain of the cheerleading squad."
    ----------------
    My 24-yr-old Asian SB whom I've been seeing since Aug was literally the captain of the cheerleaders in HS. I'm debating whether to end it though since she's a little too self-absorbed. She sure as hell is not in love with me. And no reason to fall in love with a paid sex worker since there's always another one around the corner.

Only @Smith is a pathetic enough to fall in love with teenage sex workers.
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    Yeah, I'm in that funk right now. Like a dumbass I developed feelings for my OTC girl. So, I'm intentionally staying away from her. She's not happy about the loss of serious income, but what are you going to do. I'm watching my bank account swell up, but feel empty inside. So I've decided to get back out there and meet new candidates. With a good candidate last night that I'm seeing tomorrow, and was at a club this afternoon and picked up a new one who lives by herself and only about 10 minutes away from my office... So the wheel keeps on turning
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    My first two relationships with strippers I fell hard, both strippers were close to the same age as me (I was 30 or under both times). After the 2nd relationship and the emotional drain that came with it, I decided not to get caught up again. The 1st girl was a lonely sex worker (as Random would call her) and the 2nd seriously wanted to become my wife, since I was the first guy she ever had a relationship that didn't have tattoos everywhere or a rap sheet.

Random is right, another replacement is right around the corner so it's easy to cut ties when they become a pain in the ass. My latest problem though...getting attached to soccermoms and MILFs! Ugh - women!
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    That kind of stuff used to happen when I first started clubbing. "Falling in lust" was pretty much all I did in my inexperienced wide-eyed wonderment. It took one mean little pinche puta of a dancer to open my eyes and make me start living in the moment and stop pining for strippers gone-by. No more ATF's for me. And although plenty of dancers THINK that they are my CF in their respective clubs....they ain't. I am always hunting for the next prize, and then I'm more than happy to kick 'em to the curb when there is new prey in my crosshairs.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    larry, I know my ATF has moved on, as have I...but if she ever made an effort to play me it would probably work...
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    "and although plenty of dancers THINK that they are my CF in their respective clubs....they ain't"

Right on Lopaw I wish I was like that.

Good luck Sal69.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    DS is a long story. Basically I'm in rehab from my addiction.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    All my "relationships" are in the club so I have never fallen for any of them. Most ex cf's remain on friendly terms.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Not an issue for me. We'll, not anymore. I skirted along the edge of being a RIL when I was younger. I've become more pragmatic with age.

I have liked all of my favorite dancers, but it's more of a business relationship than a personal one.

They are replaceable, as far as I'm concerned. And, I'm okay with them regarding me in the same way m
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    Yeah. I start developing feelings for some of these girls after I've seen them a few times. Especially if they're my type and I see them outside the club. I know it's stupid, but I enjoy it. It does suck when it ends.

It's okay though, get over them the same as any other, take time and find a replacement.

I'm pretty new though, having only been enthralled by a couple dancers. I'm sure, just like with regular girls, that after blowing through a handful I'll be less distraught when one moves on.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    The strongest feeling I get is moderate disappointment when a fav moves on. I have too many things in the real world to devote my emotional energies to. Also, after seeing all of the issues with the countless strippers I've played with over the years, I've become far too cynical to allow my emotions to go unchecked when dealing with these girls.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Feelings are gay.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    "Feelings are gay."

Mine sure are.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    hasn't been an issue for me.

the clubs in my area suck big-time, therefore i rarely go to them. and i don't travel regularly, so i mostly get to clubs when i'm out of town--which is infrequently

therefore, with the exception of my current favorite dancer, i haven't really had favorites over the years because i'm usually not going to a particular club frequently enough to be able to develop a fav
  • yahtzee74
    7 years ago
    thanks for making me laugh lopaw!
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    "Yeah - usually takes me about a song"

Haha. But in all seriousness, I forget about her as soon as I see another just as fine that provides similar mileage.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Like Slimshady says, "Bitches they come they go, Saturday through Sunday, Monday, Monday through Sunday yo"
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I've really had only 3 ATFs in 23 years of clubbing, but i fell hard for #3, whom I've seen many times OTC since August. Unfortunately she violated probation recently and is probably facing some prison time, so I need to find a new ATF. One candidate blew me bareback just now; another will at 7 or so (after some much-needed recovery time). Next!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    It shouldn't take long to move on them. The more pro they are, the faster you can move on them civilian style. If the girl is dangling the bait in a strip club, she wants you to assert yourself and take it.

A Regular In Love is the very worst sort of Pathetic Looser.

SJG

Killing Me Softly
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4USer34…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfEJJ7am…

Excellent Book, Excellent Author:
    https://www.amazon.com/Modern-Tantra-Con…
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    ^^^ have you ever even gotten a lapdances before?
  • ime
    7 years ago
    No he makes out in the front room, which I have never seen any time at any club, but SJG does it on the reg.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Speaking to me Shailynn?

We have lap dances available in San Francisco and in our underground circuit, and sort of there was also at Club Ante in San Mateo. But what that has meant has changed over the decades.

Buying dances is a chump's game. Easier to move on a girl if you can lead it, and that is best just in the front room, where ever you are seated.

Originally lap dancing meant lap sitting, and that has huge advantages over buying dances.

SJG
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    " If the girl is dangling the bait in a strip club, she wants you to assert yourself and take it."

If that's the case I unknowingly blew many opportunities with hot strippers. Mostly 8s+.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ In my experience most of these girls are available. What they lament is that despite dangling the bait, very few guys want to know them. I learned this in my first months of strip clubbing.

So odds are that on at least 80% of strip club visits a guy will have interaction with a girl who would prefer that he show interest in going after her and knowing her.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^ The main thing is that you cannot be treating her like a prostitute.

SJG
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    When I'm danngling my bait I like for her to assert herself and ensure I put a rapid end to my dangling.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Well for a girl to make it in the more extreme clubs, she has to be aggressive. And that's fine. But if you want to move on her, you have to change the script and select her and move on her yourself, in a civilian manner.

SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    I spent 30 years not getting attached to strippers. Then along came the ATF. Still not over it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion